Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I love taking care of others who take ill...but due to my pride.. when I take ill..I act as if I need no help..when I really would love the attention..fetch me things etc

• Like 2

i confess I sent to many texts today

• Like 1

I confess to being a huge ******* today. Also, yesterday and the day prior. I tried to say " I'm sorry" to a few people, they arn't saying anything.

I love taking care of others who take ill...but due to my pride.. when I take ill..I act as if I need no help..when I really would love the attention..fetch me things etc

I have no clue why, but I'm the exact same way. I confess that if anything pride will probably be my downfall.

• Like 2

I don't like sunny days... I prefer rainy/overcast or nighttime.

• Like 5

I confess I can't live without my horses....and music...

• Like 1

i confess i enjoy chewing on wax. like birthday candals and crayons smh idkw

i confess i enjoy chewing on wax. like birthday candals and crayons smh idkw

I was thinking those little wax tubes with coolaid inside. Or funny wax lips...i dont know if they make them anymore.

I'll confess to making goopy mud out of nestles quick just to get a chocolate fix

• Like 2

I was thinking those little wax tubes with coolaid inside. Or funny wax lips...i dont know if they make them anymore.

I'll confess to making goopy mud out of nestles quick just to get a chocolate fix

I confess I do too. But not with Nestlè.... I do it with Marabou milkchocolate....

I drink bleach

No wonder you feel ill at times :D

I confess I'm not sure if I shall let my hair grow long or not...

I fake headaches when I need to !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

lol i think every woman does that haha

i must confess i have a tattoo addiction

lol i think every woman does that haha

i must confess i have a tattoo addiction

Nope! Never done and never do :D

I confess I used to listen to Mariah Carey when I grew up...

• Like 1

I fake headaches when I need to !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but, who doesn't? :P I confess I may have found my inner pyromaniac today when I discovered a pair of my ex-boyfriend's underwear, and burned them. In high school I had this really hot teacher, so I used to purposely miss a few questions every other test or so so I could get a B and have an excuse to stay around for tutoring. I confess that I still kick myself, to think that I got friendly with 2 other teachers but he wasn't one of them. We're talking the Brad Pitt of computer teachers here. Also, I probably drink enough coffee to feed a small village.

• Like 1

Yeah, but, who doesn't? :P I confess I may have found my inner pyromaniac today when I discovered a pair of my ex-boyfriend's underwear, and burned them. In high school I had this really hot teacher, so I used to purposely miss a few questions every other test or so so I could get a B and have an excuse to stay around for tutoring. I confess that I still kick myself, to think that I got friendly with 2 other teachers but he wasn't one of them. We're talking the Brad Pitt of computer teachers here. Also, I probably drink enough coffee to feed a small village.

Ahaha you crack me up!! I am so glad I'm not a dude and I've never dated you! I love it though lol if you ever wrote a book I'd read it!

• Like 1

I once had an erection at a swimming pool and had to stay in the pool pretending I had sore eyes so I didn't have to get out, I dont think ive ever been so. embarrassed it was totally involuntary I swear!

• Like 1

Lol omg why do you do that???

Because Darwin awards are shiny lol

• Like 3

Sometimes, when drunk, if im feeling frisky i'll unleash the beast and shout at my poor wife 'BEHOLD EXCALIBUR!' she usually just laughs

• Like 6

I don't like spiders! The small ones are okay, House spiders are terrifying to me at times. I'm not so bad with them now as my girlfriend is more terrified. (Which means that I always have to get rid of them).

I think it stems from some of my first memories, I had heat stroke as a kid and spent 3 full days hallucinating giant spiders.

• Like 3

Sometimes, when drunk, if im feeling frisky i'll unleash the beast and shout at my poor wife 'BEHOLD EXCALIBUR!' she usually just laughs

I may have to try that! Classy!