Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make A "Confession"

Left-Field

I don't like spiders! The small ones are okay, House spiders are terrifying to me at times. I'm not so bad with them now as my girlfriend is more terrified. (Which means that I always have to get rid of them).

I think it stems from some of my first memories, I had heat stroke as a kid and spent 3 full days hallucinating giant spiders.

bloody hell! Thats why im afraid of spiders as well, I got a fever as a young child and hallucinated spiders everywhere it was horrific and seemed 100% real. It is one of my clearest memories.
  • Like 1

I'm in love with Thor.

I watched it 3 nights in a row! Thor is hot stuff and who knew Thursday was named after him...might just be my new fave day :)

bloody hell! Thats why im afraid of spiders as well, I got a fever as a young child and hallucinated spiders everywhere it was horrific and seemed 100% real. It is one of my clearest memories.

Yeah sounds exactly the same as what happened to me, I still remember it vividly. I remember the very first hallucination, my mum was changing the curtains in the living room and one of them fell to the floor. Next thing I know there is a massive spider running from under the curtain straight towards me. lol.

I like to watch cartoons...

• Like 2

The nickelodeon show - Victorious, is my 'guilty' pleasure

FYI i'm over age :unsure2:

My job itself is pretty stress-free, but every once in a blue-moon when I get frustrated, I have to resist the urge to put my waste bin on my desk and slap an 'inbox' sign on the front. Also, my dad bought this dog for a couple thousand dollars, he was a purebred and everything, but my dad didn't want the dog to eat 'human food', and I always thought "well how depressing must that be, to eat the same **** everyday?" so I started coming down a little earlier than everyone else to make my breakfasts during the week, and every now and then I'd toss the dog a little bacon or a few scrambled egg bits. We had a waffle iron, so once or twice I even made him a little miniature waffle, and I don't think we have to guess whose bed he slept on at night.

• Like 4

My job itself is pretty stress-free, but every once in a blue-moon when I get frustrated, I have to resist the urge to put my waste bin on my desk and slap an 'inbox' sign on the front. Also, my dad bought this dog for a couple thousand dollars, he was a purebred and everything, but my dad didn't want the dog to eat 'human food', and I always thought "well how depressing must that be, to eat the same **** everyday?" so I started coming down a little earlier than everyone else to make my breakfasts during the week, and every now and then I'd toss the dog a little bacon or a few scrambled egg bits. We had a waffle iron, so once or twice I even made him a little miniature waffle, and I don't think we have to guess whose bed he slept on at night.

I think I would have done the same..........Actually I have done..I would have shared my food with my dog...more so if it was food that I didn't like but wanted my mother to think I ate it all no fuss lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I confess I own some leopard print, rose, and skull pajama pants I practically ripped off the clearance rack a couple years ago when I saw it. Also, my name is (insert your best guess here), and I've been a fortune cookie addict for years. I mean, I don't even like the cookies that much, but I have a couple dozen of the little fortune slips taped up on a board I have hanging in my room.

I pretty much have a phobia of logging into facebook. Other social networks i'm fine with, just not FB. Within the first 20 seconds of logging in I'm always full of a soul crushing feeling of depression. That depression tends to last for a couple of hours. I just tend to log-in and log-out. Then I won't touch my account for months.

• Like 1

I confess that I can be a terrible snob at times. I fight it, but sometimes I just find myself thinking "What a lowlife" about some people. (No one here, I promise...with the exception of two self-righteous trolls who shall remain nameless--although I think most of you would agree with me about both of them--everyone here rocks.)

• Like 3

I confess that I can be a terrible snob at times. I fight it, but sometimes I just find myself thinking "What a lowlife" about some people. (No one here, I promise...with the exception of two self-righteous trolls who shall remain nameless--although I think most of you would agree with me about both of them--everyone here rocks.)

I think we all are, we jsut don't admit it. :whistle:

I pretty much have a phobia of logging into facebook. Other social networks i'm fine with, just not FB. Within the first 20 seconds of logging in I'm always full of a soul crushing feeling of depression. That depression tends to last for a couple of hours. I just tend to log-in and log-out. Then I won't touch my account for months.

Oh yes Facebook, where everyone boasts about how "perfect" their lives are. lol

I have "friends" on my Facebook who actually update their statuses when they are out clubbing.... It's like are you serious?! You're having so much fun you can seriously find the time to sit ina corner and update facebook?! LOL When I'm out I don't knwo where the time goes if I'm having fun, I could never waste it on facebook. lol

Or the ones who are on holiday and say "Sitting by the pool enjoying the sun, I love it here"... Erm... I could do that anywhere... Have you even experienced any of the culture or anything of that country?!

I hate so many of my friends. lol

• Like 3

i confess i had a huge crush on Audrey hepburn when i was younger. Almost obsessive

• Like 1

I think we all are, we jsut don't admit it. :whistle:

Oh yes Facebook, where everyone boasts about how "perfect" their lives are. lol

I have "friends" on my Facebook who actually update their statuses when they are out clubbing.... It's like are you serious?! You're having so much fun you can seriously find the time to sit ina corner and update facebook?! LOL When I'm out I don't knwo where the time goes if I'm having fun, I could never waste it on facebook. lol

Or the ones who are on holiday and say "Sitting by the pool enjoying the sun, I love it here"... Erm... I could do that anywhere... Have you even experienced any of the culture or anything of that country?!

I hate so many of my friends. lol

So, so true. lol

I couldn't have put it better than what you've just said. The main reason I'm leaving is because of a the "perfect life" gloating lol.

I'm not in the best position in life right now, but that's okay because I'll find a way to make things better. Seriously, I'm happy for my friends n' all and good luck to them, but when you're feeling down it doesn't help to have an ongoing update for 200 people of all their latest accomplishments lol.

but if you're going to the pub/club get off the internet! lol

• Like 1

I ignore knocks at the door and phone calls. No one comes over without me expecting them and most know to text rather than call.

• Like 5

the door I will answer...if Im wearing clothes....

the phone - I check the caller ID. and then ignore it....

• Like 1

Ah, you and Coffey are both way too polite! I ordered a pizza once and answered the door naked just to see how this poor person would respond. I have a dozen little things I do to maintain my insanity, like once or twice when I've gone to the ATM to get money, when the bills came out of the slot I said "Oh my God I won! I won!" pretty much to the effect of people either smiling and shaking their heads or taking a cautious step away from me. I was at a boy friend's house once and we were sitting on the couch watching TV in his living room and his parents were on the other couch, and when my boy friend leaned over to give me a (completely innocent) hug I hugged him back, and his dad didn't like it and asked me "Do you two do that when you're at YOUR house?" I managed to bite my tongue, but out of good-natured, antagonistic humor, I'd nearly answered "Ohoho, only when my dad's not looking, sir!"I don't know if I've already said this, but I think I'm slightly sociopathic. I don't understand too much about the subject and it seems like there's still a lot of holes they haven't filled in about the study of it, but from what I've read it's when someone has no conscience? I don't get attached to others in quite the same way most people might, and sometimes I can feel a lot more affection for someone I can't exactly talk to. Like for instance I used to live down the street from a woman with down-syndrome for a couple years, and while I might not be able to converse with her like I could with someone around here or maybe at work and such, just from bringing her cookies on her birthday and sitting in the same room as her or listening to her tell me about her day, things like that, I've felt a stronger sort of platonic-affection for her than I have for others who I can interact with more in-depth. Anyway, that being said and long story short, I don't think my mind necessarily processes human relationships on a good and bad, right and wrong, moral versus immoral scale, and if you'd go so far as to call sociopaths "evil", and if I'm a sociopath, I think despite all that I don't enjoy the pain of others and I Love making other people happy, and I think that's because I have a heart, even if I'm lacking a conscience.

• Like 1

I was just thinking the other day...you know how in horror movies someone always gets the whole "you will die in 7 days" call? Well why the heck don't they check their caller ID? I mean this might be a trial and error process the first time or two, sure, and a couple lives might be lost, but why doesn't anyone in these movies ever write down the number and list it in the local phonebook under 'death' or something? That way the next time someone gets that call they can check their caller ID and let it go to voicemail, right?

Ah, you and Coffey are both way too polite! I ordered a pizza once and answered the door naked just to see how this poor person would respond.

When a woman your age answers the door naked for the pizza guy, its considered a good day. Man my age answerst he door naked for the pizza guy - its a sex crime.

• Like 6

Ah, you and Coffey are both way too polite! I ordered a pizza once and answered the door naked just to see how this poor person would respond.

poor person!! if a hot naked chick answered the door to me, i would not think ohh poor me!

makes me want to get a job as a pizza delivery man

When a woman your age answers the door naked for the pizza guy, its considered a good day. Man my age answerst he door naked for the pizza guy - its a sex crime.

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0911/twilight-moms-twilight-moms-demotivational-poster-1258506961.jpgKinda' like this? :P

• Like 1

i set fire to a field of wheat when i was a kid, not on purpose, i was 'smoking' the stalks

• Like 1

I didn't know mules wore clothing!!

• Like 1