Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Space And Time Is The Same

MR.Blueprint

when u let ur brain free and just think space is really a bunch of nothing that made somthing ov time.

it blows ur mind like jus think of endless space with little particles that eventullay became mre complex particles

jus imagine a space of nothing and then rocks floating around in space and now we are here.

it jus blows your mind after u open your mind in the first place to comprehend it

That's just the problem. Our comprehension of the space time continuum is incorrect. Light is an illusion of a reflection from energy sources not within our realm of solar activity, it is not traveling as believed, but a remainder of the ever evident presence of the energy applied only. If you could focus clearly upon a celestial object millions of light years away, closely enough to see from an orbital view, THAT would be a reflection of the given star in respect with right here and now. Anything in between the void is an illusion of an energy signature, and can NOT be brought into focus.

It blows the mind alright to try and fathom the realism. However just like in the ancient days gone past while figuring out that we are not the center of the universe, the sun is not traveling around the earth, the earth is indeed round... We are mistake to believe that we see the cosmos as it was 'billions of years ago'. I don't care what modern day science tells you THAT is a misconception of an entirety that we do not understand in its fullness. Sure we apply our latest technolgy across our solar system, try our best to focus on the great beyond, theorize on that which we only fathom to contemplate, and then unfortunately incorrectly deliberate to the most educated majortiy that ruled on the accepted opinion from simple devices made on this planet. The elemental forces of the Universe are NOT subject in respect to our mere mortal reality, and being like nothing upon this world they do not follow suit to our data ananlysis. Understanding this is the first step.

I don't mean to undermind and agravate everyone, as I know you believe what you have been taught. Still facts and truth are not always as simple nor as seemingly evident as first assumed, just look at the history of astronomy throughout the ages. Learning from our mistakes is advancement in technolgy and intellectual graduation in scienctific relations..

Edited by Time Spy

But surely your argument about life "out there" must also apply here "as above, so below" and all that. If life out there is impossible thus life here must also be impossible.

*at that point WoH disappears in a puff of logic*

we are here due to chaos -

the chaos theory

every individual animal plant and human are unique and so are planets

there is no planets out there like ours. we are hopin we can find something like it

we are the definition of life without us its no life

That's just the problem. Our comprehension of the space time continuum is incorrect. Light is an illusion of a reflection from energy sources not within our realm of solar activity, it is not traveling as believed, but a remainder of the ever evident presence of the energy applied only. If you could focus clearly upon a celestial object millions of light years away, closely enough to see from an orbital view, THAT would be a reflection of the given star in respect with right here and now. Anything in between the void is an illusion of an energy signature, and can NOT be brought into focus.

It blows the mind alright to try and fathom the realism. However just like in the ancient days gone past while figuring out that we are not the center of the universe, the sun is not traveling around the earth, the earth is indeed round... We are mistake to believe that we see the cosmos as it was 'billions of years ago'. I don't care what modern day science tells you THAT is a misconception of an entirety that we do not understand in its fullness. Sure we apply our latest technolgy across our solar system, try our best to focus on the great beyond, theorize on that which we only fathom to contemplate, and then unfortunately incorrectly deliberate to the most educated majortiy that ruled on the accepted opinion from simple devices made on this planet. The elemental forces of the Universe are NOT subject in respect to our mere mortal reality, and being like nothing upon this world they do not follow suit to our data ananlysis. Understanding this is the first step.

I don't mean to undermind and agravate everyone, as I know you believe what you have been taught. Still facts and truth are not always as simple nor as seemingly evident as first assumed, just look at the history of astronomy throughout the ages. Learning from our mistakes is advancement in technolgy and intellectual graduation in scienctific relations..

i understand what u saying but nasa have plenty of objects that they shot into space and have kept up with the object travels and time so nasa should have a good idea in understanding space and time even.

we all no light isnt instant right?

so we know that light takes time to travel over a distance

i understand what u saying but nasa have plenty of objects that they shot into space and have kept up with the object travels and time so nasa should have a good idea in understanding space and time even.

we all no light isnt instant right?

so we know that light takes time to travel over a distance

Light takes time to travel within the realm of our respective observation. NASA does it's best, and at it's upmost understanding realizes that admitting their mistakes doesn't settle well with share holders nor grants of future fundamental factors. Assuming much more than what is known is what they're really good at. Such as proposing that with millions of stars bearing even more planets in just this galaxy alone, could possibly point to our planet being the only one with life evident to pertain is not only naive, selfish, ridiculous, but simply WRONG. Life DID NOT originate on this planet. Our DNA was put into a biological form in a world that changed because of mistakes made in the ecosystem. Once upon a 'time' death was not even in the picture. That 'time' will come again.

Edited by Time Spy

Lol yeah cause what I was trying to explain was easy

Light takes time to travel within the realm of our respective observation. NASA does it's best, and at it's upmost understanding realizes that admitting their mistakes doesn't settle well with share holders nor grants of future fundamental factors. Assuming much more than what is known is what they're really good at. Such as proposing that with millions of stars bearing even more planets in just this galaxy alone, could possibly point to our planet being the only one with life evident to pertain is not only naive, selfish, ridiculous, but simply WRONG. Life DID NOT originate on this planet. Our DNA was put into a biological form in a world that changed because of mistakes made in the ecosystem. Once upon a 'time' death was not even in the picture. That 'time' will come again.

Does every single topic have a timespy explanation while everything is inherently wrong? Name one thing someone got right other than yourself please. Just for some perspective.

Does every single topic have a timespy explanation while everything is inherently wrong? Name one thing someone got right other than yourself please. Just for some perspective.

exactly

we all wrong

i jus give the reasons for theories... which are my beliefs

exactly

we all wrong

i jus give the reasons for theories... which are my beliefs

The voyage you are undertaking into theory is immense. I applaud even your attempt. I am still far from knowledgeable on the subject. Keep at it. OK I'm off for real now... have a great weekend everyone.

• Like 1

we are here due to chaos -

the chaos theory

every individual animal plant and human are unique and so are planets

there is no planets out there like ours. we are hopin we can find something like it

we are the definition of life without us its no life

I get it, the universe is rolling two 50-sided dice and life only ever turns up when it roles a 2.

But surely given the size of the universe that pesky two must turn up more then once.

• Like 2

I get it, the universe is rolling two 50-sided dice and life only ever turns up when it roles a 2.

But surely given the size of the universe that pesky two must turn up more then once.

no the chaos theory means something happens that doesnt suppose to happen

a paradox or somn

Easy now Aus, I express my opinion because that is how I understand it. If I seem to think 'out of the box', don't take it personally. You have the right to your opinion. If you want perspective than shine a light from your own standpoint. I thought we were cool with agreeing to disagree. Like I said, I like your input. If mine offends you, I apolegize, but that doesn't change my 'perspective'. Do me a favor just don't put me on ignore. I enjoy the feedback from yuou. If everyone 'seen' it the same than what.

Easy now Aus, I express my opinion because that is how I understand it. If I seem to think 'out of the box', don't take it personally. You have the right to your opinion. If you want perspective than shine a light from your own standpoint. I thought we were cool with agreeing to disagree. Like I said, I like your input. If mine offends you, I apolegize, but that doesn't change my 'perspective'. Do me a favor just don't put me on ignore. I enjoy the feedback from yuou. If everyone 'seen' it the same than what.

Oh its cool no offense taken. Just wondering .

Oh and don't worry I don't ignore people.

Nice topic, shame about the CAPS.

Good feed back and talk, make for good reading.

Thanks all!

Very good point Wearer of Hats. The chaos theory itself is naive, self absorbed and ridiculous. The Universe is a multi complex system of interatctions between galaxies and solar systems... Like a massive machine, engineered for a reason. That reason IS life. Denying or assuming that life is impossible is perposterous. Just look in the mirror, there's proof. I believe, so I am.

Nice topic, shame about the CAPS.

Good feed back and talk, make for good reading.

Thanks all!

I'd like to reply, while from my perspective. Capitalization means emphasis not anger or 'screaming'. Screaming is in all bold letters with exclamation points, and usually a larger font. I only capitalize so that i can make a point to be heard clearly.

• Like 1

SPACE AND TIME IS THE SAME THING. WHEN WE LOOK OUT INTO SPACE WE ARE LOOKING AT TIME.

I THINK THE EDGE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS LIKE 40YEARS AWAY.SO IF WE SEE THE EDGE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM FROM EARTH WE ARE SEEING IT 40 YEARS FROM WHERE ITS AT NOW

WE ALSO CAN LOOK BACK TO WHEN THE UNIVERSE FIRST STARTED AND IS NOTHING THERE AT FIRST

SO WHEN WE SEE PLANETS BEYOND OUR SOLAR SYSTEM WE ARE SEEING THEM A BILLION YEARS FROM WHERE THEY ARE NOW.

SO IF WE FIND A PLANET THAT LOOKS LIKE LIFE IS ON IT WE ONLY SEEING IT A BILLION YEARS FROM WHERE IT IS NOW THE PLANET MIGHT BE LONG DEAD BY NOW PLUS IT WILL TAKE US A BILLION YEARS TO GET THERE

SO WHEN WE GET THERE ONE CAN SAY IT WOULD BE 2 BILLION YEARS FROM THE TIME WE FIRST SEEN IT.

SO IN REALITY THAT PLANET WE SEE DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE

SO REALITY ANYTHING WE SEE A BILLION YEARS FROM US REALLY DOESNT EXIST TO US

THAT FACTOR ADDED WITH OTHER FACTORS IS MAKING IT HARD FOR MYSELF TO BELIEVE THAT LIFE OUT THERE EXIST.

OUR SPACE MIGHT BE VAST BUT IN SOME WAY WE CAN SAY ALL OF IT DOESNT EXIST TO US

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THAT?

Yes, we know that from Einstein's E=mc2. And, as others have said, please don't use all-capital letters.

a paradox or somn

That isn't what chaos theory means. I suggest you look it up.

Well, i'm glad that's cleared up. Now add in that in Expanding space nothing is now , where you see it.

(Except objects within our local gravity influences.) And, that what APPEARED to be 4.2 billion light years away yesterday, , if it still exists, will be farther away tomorrow.. Except for the Andromeda galaxy which is in a gravitational engagement, 'soon' to be wed, with the Milky Way.

http://www.galaxydynamics.org/tflops.html

Here's a thought i often have about space. lol. Space is expanding right? ok... then that means that ALL space is expanding, even the space in your living room? It's just that local gravity and EM keeps local matter in it's place?

... picture the universe as a tub of water. Now suspend a model solar system in the tub of water. Now add more water/expansion. Solar system stayed the same size didn't it? .. even though space/water expanded all around it.

Within it and Without it .. ;)

Here's an even odder thought? Space appears to expand faster the farther away from Any point in it. . . !

It appears to expand faster the farther away from THIS point only because the "center" of the universe is Everywhere •

talk about relativity!

Well, i'm glad that's cleared up. Now add in that in Expanding space nothing is now , where you see it.

(Except objects within our local gravity influences.) And, that what APPEARED to be 4.2 billion light years away yesterday, , if it still exists, will be farther away tomorrow.. Except for the Andromeda galaxy which is in a gravitational engagement, 'soon' to be wed, with the Milky Way.

http://www.galaxydyn...org/tflops.html

Here's a thought i often have about space. lol. Space is expanding right? ok... then that means that ALL space is expanding, even the space in your living room? It's just that local gravity and EM keeps local matter in it's place?

... picture the universe as a tub of water. Now suspend a model solar system in the tub of water. Now add more water/expansion. Solar system stayed the same size didn't it? .. even though space/water expanded all around it.

Here's an even odder thought? Space appears to expand faster the farther away from Any point in it. . . !

It appears to expand faster the farther away from THIS point only because the "center" of the universe is Everywhere •

talk about relativity!

Space is not in a continual expansion, that's insane, or just the constellations as we know it would be so far misfigured in any resemblance to yesteryear that they would be unrcognizable. This 'expantion' crap is a BAD explanation to a very incorrect theory. Hawking himself even came out in the open and admitted he was wrong. Space contracts and it expands like a machine just as our revolution of the sun, and the likewise the moon's orbit of our planet. The galaxy is in a 5200 year cycle. Some 'times' it moves away in an appearance of expantion while in other eras or eons it pulls back in an inhalation. THAT time is at hand, and soon all will witness.

Edited by Time Spy

http://www.galaxydyn...org/tflops.html

talk about relativity!

the space of outer space is expanding because they are constant actions and reactions goin on inside space.

i dnt think any star making and other cosmic events happening in our living room space

but idk thats a good question

Space is not in a continual expansion, that's insane, or just the constellations as we know it would be so far misfigured in any resemblance to yesteryear that they would be unrcognizable. This 'explantion' crap is a BAD explanation to a very incorrect theory. Hawking himself even came out in the open and admitted he was wrong. Space contracts and it expands like a machine just as our revolution of the sun, and the likewise the moon's orbit of our planet. The galaxy is in a 5200 year cycle. Some 'times' it moves away while in other eras or eons it pulls back in an inhalation. THAT time is at hand, and soon all will witness.

the universe is expanding and contracting.. when it contracts it expands more in continues

when a star dies/contracts........ it make new material and new stars by exploding/expands

everything in universe works like this even us earthlings ...we continues

a paradox or somn

so to use my two dice metaphor, the universe rolls a one when life is concerned?
  • Like 1

so to use my two dice metaphor, the universe rolls a one when life is concerned?

exactly

but surely if it-s happened once then it could happen again?

but surely if it-s happened once then it could happen again?

Aye, lad, and good point mate.

• Like 1

Space is not in a continual expansion, that's insane, or just the constellations as we know it would be so far misfigured in any resemblance to yesteryear that they would be unrcognizable. This 'expantion' crap is a BAD explanation to a very incorrect theory. Hawking himself even came out in the open and admitted he was wrong. Space contracts and it expands like a machine just as our revolution of the sun, and the likewise the moon's orbit of our planet. The galaxy is in a 5200 year cycle. Some 'times' it moves away in an appearance of expantion while in other eras or eons it pulls back in an inhalation. THAT time is at hand, and soon all will witness.

Your statement that Stephen Hawking admitted he was wrong is laughable on several levels; you seem to insinuate that Hawking formulated inflation theory. This is wrong. You seem to insinuate that Hawking has retracted his stance as to the Big Bang or inflationary models; this is wrong.

• Like 1