Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Space And Time Is The Same

MR.Blueprint

I'd like to reply, while from my perspective. Capitalization means emphasis not anger or 'screaming'. Screaming is in all bold letters with exclamation points, and usually a larger font. I only capitalize so that i can make a point to be heard clearly.

Yes, well thats the beauty of perspective.

Thanks for the reply.

Your statement that Stephen Hawking admitted he was wrong is laughable on several levels; you seem to insinuate that Hawking formulated inflation theory. This is wrong. You seem to insinuate that Hawking has retracted his stance as to the Big Bang or inflationary models; this is wrong.

I must admit that I am not a huge fan of Hawking's analysis. I do not stand alone. As for the formulation of inflation theory, that's not my point at all. As far as the Big Bang theory goes, I can not support such nonsense either. There is NO way, creation was so simple. Creation has never started or ended throughout the great beyond, the Earth was 'created' from the death of a comet (and then later life as well) while being caught into the grasp of a newly formed star in combustion of unfathomable gravitational pull. Sorry if that comes across as in insult, but nevertheless that is my perspective.

I must admit that I am not a huge fan of Hawking's analysis. I do not stand alone. As for the formulation of inflation theory, that's not my point at all. As far as the Big Bang theory goes, I can not support such nonsense either. There is NO way, creation was so simple. Creation has never started or ended throughout the great beyond, the Earth was 'created' from the death of a comet (and then later life as well) while being caught into the grasp of a newly formed star in combustion of unfathomable gravitational pull. Sorry if that comes across as in insult, but nevertheless that is my perspective.

You're just speaking nonsense now I'm afraid. Was that meant to be stating what the position of science is? If so, you're either dreadfully outdated, misinterpreting it completely, or just pulling it out of thin air.

• Like 1

SPACE AND TIME IS THE SAME THING. WHEN WE LOOK OUT INTO SPACE WE ARE LOOKING AT TIME.

I THINK THE EDGE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM IS LIKE 40YEARS AWAY.SO IF WE SEE THE EDGE OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM FROM EARTH WE ARE SEEING IT 40 YEARS FROM WHERE ITS AT NOW

WE ALSO CAN LOOK BACK TO WHEN THE UNIVERSE FIRST STARTED AND IS NOTHING THERE AT FIRST

SO WHEN WE SEE PLANETS BEYOND OUR SOLAR SYSTEM WE ARE SEEING THEM A BILLION YEARS FROM WHERE THEY ARE NOW.

SO IF WE FIND A PLANET THAT LOOKS LIKE LIFE IS ON IT WE ONLY SEEING IT A BILLION YEARS FROM WHERE IT IS NOW THE PLANET MIGHT BE LONG DEAD BY NOW PLUS IT WILL TAKE US A BILLION YEARS TO GET THERE

SO WHEN WE GET THERE ONE CAN SAY IT WOULD BE 2 BILLION YEARS FROM THE TIME WE FIRST SEEN IT.

SO IN REALITY THAT PLANET WE SEE DOESNT EXIST ANYMORE

SO REALITY ANYTHING WE SEE A BILLION YEARS FROM US REALLY DOESNT EXIST TO US

THAT FACTOR ADDED WITH OTHER FACTORS IS MAKING IT HARD FOR MYSELF TO BELIEVE THAT LIFE OUT THERE EXIST.

OUR SPACE MIGHT BE VAST BUT IN SOME WAY WE CAN SAY ALL OF IT DOESNT EXIST TO US

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT THAT?

Am I seriously the only person unable to get past the third line? Please refrain from yelling at us, and please work on your grammar.

Some of what you're trying to articulate here is known fact, however the title of your thread is....at best, misleading.

Please just read thisENTIRE website....then get back to us without yelling. :)

That's just the problem. Our comprehension of the space time continuum is incorrect. Light is an illusion of a reflection from energy sources not within our realm of solar activity, it is not traveling as believed, but a remainder of the ever evident presence of the energy applied only. If you could focus clearly upon a celestial object millions of light years away, closely enough to see from an orbital view, THAT would be a reflection of the given star in respect with right here and now. Anything in between the void is an illusion of an energy signature, and can NOT be brought into focus.

It blows the mind alright to try and fathom the realism. However just like in the ancient days gone past while figuring out that we are not the center of the universe, the sun is not traveling around the earth, the earth is indeed round... We are mistake to believe that we see the cosmos as it was 'billions of years ago'. I don't care what modern day science tells you THAT is a misconception of an entirety that we do not understand in its fullness. Sure we apply our latest technolgy across our solar system, try our best to focus on the great beyond, theorize on that which we only fathom to contemplate, and then unfortunately incorrectly deliberate to the most educated majortiy that ruled on the accepted opinion from simple devices made on this planet. The elemental forces of the Universe are NOT subject in respect to our mere mortal reality, and being like nothing upon this world they do not follow suit to our data ananlysis. Understanding this is the first step.

I don't mean to undermind and agravate everyone, as I know you believe what you have been taught. Still facts and truth are not always as simple nor as seemingly evident as first assumed, just look at the history of astronomy throughout the ages. Learning from our mistakes is advancement in technolgy and intellectual graduation in scienctific relations..

Could you please inform me which degree you hold? I guess pseudo-astronomy/pseudo-physics is an actual subject nowadays in community colleges...*sigh*.... :no:

Edited by Resonance

• 4 months later...

Am I seriously the only person unable to get past the third line? Please refrain from yelling at us, and please work on your grammar.

Some of what you're trying to articulate here is known fact, however the title of your thread is....at best, misleading.

Please just read thisENTIRE website....then get back to us without yelling. :)

Could you please inform me which degree you hold? I guess pseudo-astronomy/pseudo-physics is an actual subject nowadays in community colleges...*sigh*.... :no:

Degree? Is that 'proof' in your book. I can attach a list of degrees and claim any and all from A to Z. Would that make a difference and if so would you take that as fact? How many minds of science throughout the past can we name that made huge discoveries while changing history and rewriting the facts by experiencing failure before proving successful innovation. How about Franklin, Edison, Tesla, Carnege, Einstein for starters. Go back a few centuries and look again. Who really had any? Degrees are earned by paying up, while listening to what you're told and then thrown around as job applications. Change throughout the entire Industrial Revolution all the way from horse and buggy to electric cars and Mars Rovers... came by the way of experience THEN passed on AS know how. Taking credit for having something all figured out because of some so called 'degree' of time in study is naive and bears obvious inexperience. We are very inexperienced as a society. Everything we consider modern day technology has came about in only the last few centuries. Nevertheless look what the ancient world could do. They didn't need a degree to do prove it. They practiced and still didn't get perfect.

The same is true today. Science tries very hard to study the unknown, while everyday attempting to focus a little closer, so to see a little clearer. Nevertheless mistakes are made, and we use magnifying glasses, microscopes, telescopes, etc to look again. Consider this fact, we as the human race are traveling upon a very small planet spinning at over a thousand miles an hour, while tilted at a very odd angle (each upside down in comparison to anyone on the other side of the globe) and orbiting the star at over 70,000 miles an hour, as it circumnavigates one single sprial arm of this space time continnum. All solar activity in the Milky Way as in quantum photons per second of electromagetic bombardment of heat exchange in charge is witnessed sooner or later in conversion at center vortex of that galactic core continnum, as energy references. I call this core continuum or 'supermassive black hole' the 'verificator' of time. Heat is not released outside of this continnum, only reflection of light substance, as an illusion of the past, or 'effect'. To experience time in reference to reality, you must be there to see. Other planets and stars inside other galaxies are not held subject to respect to our surroundings, nor do we 'experience' the affect. Sure a second is a second, but days and years as we know it are not prevalent to anything beyond our world. When we look at a star or cluster of stars outside this galaxy we see the reflection (effect) of an energy reference that is constant in its illusion. The energy that is 'traveling' (affect) is in absorbtion at heat exchange conversion to whatever galactic core that star or cluster is in subject respect. The light witnessed in effect as you wish upon it, simply is not traveling at all. It's somewhat like potential voltage in respect to current flow. You observe the light given off, but unless you are inside the path to flow, you will not 'feel' or 'see' clearly enough to experience the 'flow' of time, as it was at bombardment, unless you are there in shape or form. It's like everything else, a little more complicated then first 'believed'.

Edited by Time Spy