Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Food 4 thought/Batman Murders Covert

TheCelt

The police in Colorado have officially said that there is no "second person of interest", you know that, right?

Cz

Correct Cz, but I suppose if something was going on why would they report anything different?

Authorities suggest he came through a side door. If so, how did he know the door would be unlocked? After a few months of meticulous planning, he simply hoped it would be?

What part of meticulous planning has to do with simply hoping about things? I thought meticulous planning would involve assuring a way to get through a door through careful planning and execution, like the rest of the event. So if the author doesn't know yet how one aspect was completed, it is a grand conspiracy?

What a joke. But no one's laughing.

The underground fear campaign continues.

Edited by _Only

Obviously, you are exactly right on that point.

I am still neutral on whether this guy was acting entirely on his own, or if he was some sort of MKUltra creature.

If we ever get to see his medical history, that might shed light on the matter. Some are saying he was taking heavy Vicodin, but who knows at this point? Not I.

Trust me Vicodin had nothing to do with it. I have abused painkillers for years, Vicodin included. Never once have I had the urge to shoot something up. Well unless CoD counts.

• Like 2

Strange article/blog Karlis, thanks for posting it.

I do not believe it is was a covert op', but I would say that the nature of the event can make it difficult to disagree with popular opinion. I think this is what the article/blog is about, disagreeing with popular opinion.

Just looking at what was quoted though...

How did the shooter get into the theater? Clad in black, wearing body armor, carrying several weapons, he buys a ticket and walks in with everyone else? Authorities suggest he came through a side door. If so, how did he know the door would be unlocked? After a few months of meticulous planning, he simply hoped it would be?

It was a Batman film, there is always a chance of someone turning up 'in costume' at a showing of a film with a cult following. All sorts show turn up at Star wars screenings in full 'body armour'.

Have you ever been frisked going to the cinema? Their biggest worry is usually making sure phones are switched off.

I used to sneak in the side door (well it was an exit) to watch films quite regularly as a youngster.

After killing scores of people and wounding others, the first-time shooter was calm? How could this be? Well, drugs would enter the equation. What drugs? Vicodin. Others? Where were these drugs obtained? Who wrote the prescriptions? Where is the doctor? Why have we heard nothing about a doctor? What, exactly, going back into childhood, is Holmes’ pharmaceutical history?

Shock? I was calm as a cucumber after being involved in a fatal road traffic accident, seeing the dead body seemed to have no immediate effect on me. But it still haunts me, years later.

If drugs are involved, is it really that hard to get hold of them? No not really or they wouldn't be the problem that they are.

One oddity about the investigation of the killings: the FBI presence is minimal. We don’t know what the FBI is doing behind the scenes, but by contrast, in the 1999 Columbine massacre the FBI was all over the scene in a very visible way. They interviewed witnesses, processed evidence, and made public statements. Here, they’re in the background. Why?

I don't think this is ranks (not a great choice of words, sorry) with the Columbine massacre, so the FBI presence would not be as noticeable.

A lot of the other statements in the article/blog can be dismissed by the confusion of 12 people being murdered (in a dark environment with firearms).

Its great that people challenge what they see and hear in the media, but I think the article is well off the mark.

Edited by Junior Chubb

So the police are saying this, when there is VIDEO footage of the people who where actually in the cinema... Saying otherwise?! LOL Fair enough the police said it, the police have a bad track record for not telling the truth. I'll beleive the people who where actually there thanks.

Got a legitimate source for that video or is it just a rumor being spread by those who want to try and link this to some ludicrous conspiracy...?

Cz

WERE THE BATMAN MURDERS A COVERT OP?

By Jon Rappoport

July 24, 2012

[some of the questions Jon Rappoport raises are]:

How did the shooter get into the theater? Clad in black, wearing body armor, carrying several weapons, he buys a ticket and walks in with everyone else? Authorities suggest he came through a side door. If so, how did he know the door would be unlocked? After a few months of meticulous planning, he simply hoped it would be?

I'm sorry, but the author of this article obviously has done next to zero research on this topic.

All the coverage so far has said that Holmes went to the theatre, bought a ticket, went in and sat by the emergency exit (which, btw, generally aren't locked from the inside). At a certain time he went out through the exit, propped it ajar with something, went to his car that he had parked near the exit, got into his body armour, got his guns and went back in through the propped open door.

No conspiracies... no "hoping it was unlocked"... and no research by Mr. Rappoport....

Cz

• Like 1

Got a legitimate source for that video or is it just a rumor being spread by those who want to try and link this to some ludicrous conspiracy...?

Cz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xHP3ich754&feature=related

I wonder if these videos will "disappear". lol

Edited by Coffey

I'm sorry, but the author of this article obviously has done next to zero research on this topic.

All the coverage so far has said that Holmes went to the theatre, bought a ticket, went in and sat by the emergency exit (which, btw, generally aren't locked from the inside). At a certain time he went out through the exit, propped it ajar with something, went to his car that he had parked near the exit, got into his body armour, got his guns and went back in through the propped open door.

No conspiracies... no "hoping it was unlocked"... and no research by Mr. Rappoport....

Cz

Wrong, the guy who got up and opened the door was on his cell phone. He did not leave the actual theatre. He waved to someone from the door then came back into the cinema..... (check the first vid I posted) That is what witnesses are saying. Then Holmes kicked open the door he then through a gas canistar across the room. Then witnesses rport someone throwing another gas canister from a different direction. (check the 2nd video I posted)

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Wrong

Perhaps I should have said "All the coverage so far except for one witness on a phone to CNN and one witness in a video who assumes there was someone else inside"... That's probably more correct.

the guy who got up and opened the door was on his cell phone. He did not leave the actual theatre. He waved to someone from the door then came back into the cinema..... (check the first vid I posted) That is what witnesses are saying.

No... That is what one witness is saying.

Then Holmes kicked open the door he then through a gas canistar across the room. Then witnesses rport someone throwing another gas canister from a different direction. (check the 2nd video I posted)

No... That is what one witness is saying.

You do realize that the two people in the videos could be mistaken, don't you? Or are they right simply because they lend credence to a theory you personally support...?

[i wonder if these videos will "disappear". lol

I've saved copies of them.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Lone?

Well that's not what the people who where there are saying.

Someone opened the Emergancy exit for him to enter and others are saying another Gun man came formt eh other way throwing a second cannister.

I'm not saying there is a conspiracy but if people who where actually there and know more than me or you are syaing there was 2 or 3 people involved then we aren't exacvtly hearing an accurate report fromt he media are we?

As far as I'm aware it went down as described by Cz. He bought a ticket, sat by the exit, went out the exit and propped it open, loaded up at his car, and came back in. All by himself.

I'll watch the videos you've posted, but so far it does appear to be as simple as that.

• Like 1

NEWSFLASH!!! ... "Noted conspiracy theorist, Jon Rappoport... really, just concocts another theory."

*added* And before someone calls me a 'slave of the media', I haven't regularly watched TV in about seven years.

I have an associate degree in media, yet the first 'images' of the event I've seen as yet was Holmes in court today.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

All of the gear that the gunman both carried and had at his apartment was legally purchased in the run up to the tragic events, according to sources. I'm reasonably sure that any of our American friends here, given around the same amount of time as the gunman had, could go and purchase the exact same list of items with little difficulty and entirely legally.

..and doesn't this just speak volumes about how everything is set up?

(i) just think of everything else compared to this - take health insurance for example; contrast it to a small section of what's been quoted above (ie: with little difficulty) ...and it starts to paint a picture, now let's compare this to how a person has access to healthy food.. what about good education? what about information and news? how about housing? paying your bills, etc..

how hard is it to do any of that? where's the 'little difficulty' there? ..and it just gets more and more restricted, for example; now there's a new mental health term (something nervosa, i forgot) it's about these people who "insist" on eating healthy food only (like there's something wrong about that????) these people are now being labeled as 'having some kind of mental problem' (internet search it)

..any of this making sense yet? ..everything i mention is related to you, your health, your *LIFE*

..but you can QUITE EASILY and LEGALY go and purchase all this material of *DEATH*.

..and unlike all the positive stuff, the healthy food, the affordable housing, etc - the stuff of your livelihood.. it's always easier to get hold of the negative stuff.. in the same way you can buy unhealthy products with ease, in the same way you can expect to be screwed by the insurance company, in the same way you know you're going to pay 3x more for a hotdog at a ball game, etc, etc.. in the same way you'll always see a criminal *WITH* a gun taking things from others.. in the same way you're never going to see a rich man giving anything away..

think about it. this is how everything is 'set up' ...it's a big subject and sorry to ramble a bit, but everything's being ****ed up on purpose.

now by all means, continue to dump on us for making the issue political.. all the while, listening to your fox news tell you the shooter was a tea party member, oh wait, now he's not they say..

honestly... O_o

Tmars

I agree with you on your Vicodin comments. It seems an unlikely culprit to me.

However, some stories are claiming that he used very large doses.

Here's a shocking idea. How about instead of blaming shadowy government forces for everything bad that happens we instead blame the b****** that actual did the crime.

Damn the cost of a sandwich went up a quarter. It's a government plot!

• Like 4

Was it all an act? Experts say Dark Knight massacre gunman's bizarre court performance could have been fake

'I think you're looking at a very tired individual combined with what his normal personality might be,' CNN legal analyst Paul Callan said after the appearance.

But despite how Holmes looked to the court, a jail employee has claimed that the 12-minute catatonic appearance was an act, not due to tiredness or as the result of any drugs.

It is a possibility also entertained by experts, including Marissa Randazzo, a former chief research psychologist for the U.S. Secret Service and an expert in mass shootings.

I think that this boy, some would call hiim a man, is not innately murderous. Murder is not in his facial structure. His pupils are moderately large, which indicates that he is an moderately outgoing young man. His sclera structure does not reveal that he has a disregard for life. From the photos we are given, hIs eyes are somewhat vacant, as tho he is flowing in a altered mental state when the photo was taken. His mouth indicates that he does indeed smile with frequency, and perhaps laughs often.

The hair dye is new, fresh. Done specifically for the day. LIke I once did yearly for Halloween. He may wellhave thought he was dressing up like they do for Rocky Horro Picture Show, to add that extra ambiance to the movie showing.

My question is how he was able to stockpile all the stuff we are told he did without some level of monitoring by intelligence agencies and/or the FBI.

He is in very close proximity to the AF Academy, where within it's walls are massive religious wars, ... and NORAD. I am sure that he would have been monitored for all the things he stockpiled just because this is a very sensitive zone in this country and because the Patriot Act provides for just this sort of thing,

So the question becomes, WHO really failed Colorado the most? A total and absolute failure, ... unless it was allowed to happen, or it was purposefully done by a group with some influence into our intelligence agencies and/or the FBI, CBI and so on.

As a rule, I do not believe the press releases from mainstream media, while i do indeed read them. I look for that ring of truth that sometimes comes, but not very often, from their issuances.

I watch people closely. For example, Bush had a frequent grimace that indicated the use of anti-psychotics. That grimace was so often caught on camera and passed on to the world.

I have been wanting to buy a gun for sometime now. I left the 357 magnum I had in my bedside table with a cast-off marriage. What a kick it had!

Edited by regeneratia

Was it all an act? Experts say Dark Knight massacre gunman's bizarre court performance could have been fake

'I think you're looking at a very tired individual combined with what his normal personality might be,' CNN legal analyst Paul Callan said after the appearance.

But despite how Holmes looked to the court, a jail employee has claimed that the 12-minute catatonic appearance was an act, not due to tiredness or as the result of any drugs.

It is a possibility also entertained by experts, including Marissa Randazzo, a former chief research psychologist for the U.S. Secret Service and an expert in mass shootings.

Wow, that is nice. Someone actually put their name to what they were thinking, instead of just being revealed as an expert. When I read these stories in the mainstream media, most often we get some phrase like "law enforcement officials" or "experts say" without naming who these people are. Yet people tend to trust the slant that is provided with such vague terms. I need more from my news. I need names. And I am sure hoping you all do too,

Looks have nothing to do with the ability to commit murder. Anthropological criminology fell out of use about a hundred years ago.

• Like 1

Looks have nothing to do with the ability to commit murder. Anthropological criminology fell out of use about a hundred years ago.

Yes, tell that to profilers, dear!! And they will counter you.

• Like 1

When a profile of a criminal is created it is not a description of looks. Its looks at things like age, gender, education level. The style of your description has no basis in facts. It is your personal impressions and nothing more. Murder is not in anyone's facial structure.

Edited by tipsy_munchkin

ATMAN: THE BLOOD TRAIL, THE NECK WOUND, AND THE 2ND GAS MASK

by Jon Rappoport

July 26, 2012

First, the heavy blood trail outside the Aurora theater, in the back parking lot, has been wrongly attributed to a neck wound suffered by one of the victims, Allie Young. When viewed in the hospital, her scar doesn’t look serious enough to account for a massive blood loss, and the wound isn’t even dressed. Why would anyone lie about this?

Source and video input

Please discuss Comments on what Jon Rappoport writes.

Edited by Karlis

Here's a quesiton I haven't seen answered....

Where did Holmes have gun training? Cause I haven't seen this mentioned and it's actually important. You cna't just go form playing ocmputer games to operating an AR15. lol We all know this.

Edited by Coffey

Here's a quesiton I haven't seen answered....

Where did Holmes have gun training? Cause I haven't seen this mentioned and it's actually important. You cna't just go form playing ocmputer games to operating an AR15. lol We all know this.

Google it.

Cz

No they won't. They would agree with me. And then go quietly cry in the corner that something thinks they can spot a murderer based on how big his pupils are.

• Like 3

So the police are saying this, when there is VIDEO footage of the people who where actually in the cinema... Saying otherwise?! LOL Fair enough the police said it, the police have a bad track record for not telling the truth. I'll beleive the people who where actually there thanks.

Just to prove my point, the police said Ruby Eugine WAS on "Bath Salts" when he chewed that poor homeless guys face off... Yet after the toxicology reports from 2 seperate labs shown that he had no "bath salts" in his system, they denied ever mentioned "Bath Salts"..........

Synthetic bath salts are hard to detect in the first place as well as they don't stay in your system very long.

Edited by frenat