Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged]Food 4 thought/Batman Murders Covert

TheCelt

I lke natural news. They don't pretend they are not slanted. LOL. Yay Mike!

US government ran chemical experiments on military veterans under operations MKUltra, Bluebird and Artichoke

"One was to purchase mind control drugs from suppliers. Another was to form relationships with researchers who might later be used as consultants at the TOP SECRET level," he wrote. "The core purpose of these programs was to learn how to enhance interrogations, erase and insert memories, and create and run Manchurian Candidates."

This is what they have allowed us to know about the past. What do you suppose is happening at the current time? Sure makes ya wonder.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

Its funny when I saw the clips of James Eagan Holmes on TV, I told my co-worker that he was faking. I am no expert of course but to me, when Holmes has that blank and then sometimes quizzical look on his face, it was not real, it was an act.

Google it.

Cz

I did and it's only results showing people whoa sked the same quesiton with no answer........

It's also a question that SHOULD be asked.

Synthetic bath salts are hard to detect in the first place as well as they don't stay in your system very long.

They will if you die while on them. Also that's media BS again. That's only in the case of a urine drug test. (urine drug tests don't always pick up all the ilegal drugs like marijuana etc, that is proven) They are detectable with ease in a toxicology report.

I did and it's only results showing people whoa sked the same quesiton with no answer........

It's also a question that SHOULD be asked.

That's not what I meant you should Google.

Answering this question in a more informative manner has proven problematical due to site policy. This required my answer to be "less specific" and apparently I was too vague.

What I meant for you to Google was how to operate the item in question.

You will find MANY instructional videos on basic safety and operation of the item in question. I found numerous videos (which themselves led to many, many more) and instructional documents on the first page of that Google search. There are also many indoor shooting ranges around the country - and I'm positive that there are several in relatively close proximity to Aurora - where you can rent the item in question, get instruction on how to use it and then use it.

All that said (as vaguely as I think I can) the bottom line is that once you know what switches do what (and since there's only one and its function is clearly labeled, it won't take you too long to figure out), it it literally (and unfortunately, I suppose) as easy to operate as "point and shoot".

Cz

• Like 1

That's not what I meant you should Google.

Answering this question in a more informative manner has proven problematical due to site policy. This required my answer to be "less specific" and apparently I was too vague.

What I meant for you to Google was how to operate the item in question.

You will find MANY instructional videos on basic safety and operation of the item in question. I found numerous videos (which themselves led to many, many more) and instructional documents on the first page of that Google search. There are also many indoor shooting ranges around the country - and I'm positive that there are several in relatively close proximity to Aurora - where you can rent the item in question, get instruction on how to use it and then use it.

All that said (as vaguely as I think I can) the bottom line is that once you know what switches do what (and since there's only one and its function is clearly labeled, it won't take you too long to figure out), it it literally (and unfortunately, I suppose) as easy to operate as "point and shoot".

Cz

I'll agree. It's not hard to learn how to shoot a gun. The question for me is someone getting to the point that one would use it for slaughter.

They will if you die while on them. Also that's media BS again. That's only in the case of a urine drug test. (urine drug tests don't always pick up all the ilegal drugs like marijuana etc, that is proven) They are detectable with ease in a toxicology report.

It's not only the case with urine tests, for example Ketamine is particularly hard to detect (unless you are specifically looking for the presence of it) even with a blood test especially past the 7 day mark unless you are dealing with a heavy user. And even then once you pass 18 days the results are usually inconclusive. The most accurate test for heavy users of most drugs is actually a hair sample test. This gives you a time frame beyond when a lot of drugs can be detected in either blood or urine and also a history of use. I do wish people without a grasp of toxicology beyond CSI would stop making rash and baseless statements on it's limits. As someone who works in the field it boils my blood.

[edit] It should also be noted that these "bath salts" have such varied chemical make-ups (due to the producers slightly altering the formulas when one particular ingredient is banned in a consumer country) that concise testing for them is somewhat of a nightmare. Some of these compounds are metabolised exceedingly quickly, others are so innocuousness that they simply won't raise an eyebrow.

Sorry for the slightly offtopic.

Edited by Magic Apple

Here's a quesiton I haven't seen answered....

Where did Holmes have gun training? Cause I haven't seen this mentioned and it's actually important. You cna't just go form playing ocmputer games to operating an AR15. lol We all know this.

how hard is it to operate a ar-15? Lock the magazine, pull the charging handle, let er rip. The gunman was not firing at targets more than 50 yeards away. All he had to do was point in a direction and squeeze the trigger, doesnt take special ops training to do that since he was not picking out targets.

You make it seem like he had to be qualified to squeeze a trigger.

• Like 2

No disrespect but I find this "Conspriacy" false and I respect your opinion but don't agree as I don't believe there's any conspriacy.Firstly there has been loads of spree killings in USA in the last few decades,there was a spree killing last month I believe and also James Holmes waited to be caught,there is and has been no evidence to point it to the government,fbi etc.As far as I know he's either insane or just really evil.

but probably insane.

the government would not get a medic student to kill a load of cinema goers,especially children so they could get a change on gun laws.And Christian Bale,et al wouldn't be envolved in it.

• Like 1

There is a theory that the guy in court is not James Holmes, based on a facial feature comparison that some one did.

This is one of the better sites I found that has a few pictures of James Holmes and whoever(James or not) is in court.

http://rense.com/general95/realjames.html

What do you guys think?

There is a theory that the guy in court is not James Holmes, based on a facial feature comparison that some one did.

This is one of the better sites I found that has a few pictures of James Holmes and whoever(James or not) is in court.

http://rense.com/gen.../realjames.html

What do you guys think?

I think that rense.com is probably not the best place to be expecting to find stories that are what one could consider necessarily accurate or unbiased, or even based in fact, and if I didn't know that Jack White (R.I.P.) was already dead, I'd have sworn up and down that he was the person responsible for the laughable "photo comparison" since it shows about the same abysmal lack of expertise in photo analysis and interpretation that Jack demonstrated every time he posted another of his idiotic "photo studies".

Cz

Edited by Czero 101

Thanks Cz good to know, the only reason I used that site is because it had the comparison picture and others of James Holmes. I originally heard this information from friend and decided to check it out.

What did you think of the comparison? B.S.?

Here is a more in depth analysis done by another fellow who also saw inconsistencies after hearing about the theory

http://z6mag.com/fea...ch-1612599.html

After reading parts of the article, the comments and looking MUCH closer I believe this is James Holmes. It's amazing how a few years, a difference in lighting and a tilt to the head in just the right way can make a person look different just enough to make you wonder!

Edited by Phoenixheart

Yer kidding,right ?

Oblamya has been gearing up for a police state since he got into office. They will confine us,jail US,by any means necessary.

Everyone does know,if you don't buy into Obama care ,you can be fined 1000s,and jailed,just upholding your right to freedom to choose ?

But oh yeah,NDAA and the nuking of 2 constitutional amendments makes that moot,again,by oblamya.

Frank Zappa made a very wise quote,decades ago . Let me find it .

And when that stuff doesn't happen, will you come here and admit you were wrong?

Remember when they said Obama was gonna take all our guns!!!! Gun and ammo sales sky rocketed. Did anyone have their guns taken? Uh,,no.

If he was going to do all that, he'd better get moving. He's got less than 6 months now.