Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Goat Man"

Night Walker

How do they know its a man. ? :unsure2:

could be a bah-ha-ha-had ending to this story (eh? eh?)

I know sheep make that noise, not sure about goats.

Hold on, I'll ask my neighbor...

Nevermind, he's spending "quality time" with one of his farm animals. :passifier:

• Like 1

How do they know its a man. ? :unsure2:

That's simple, he's crawling with 5 apendages, women only have 4.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

That's simple, he's crawling with 5 apendages, women only have 4.

And you can see the apendages from that photo then you either have good eyes or you know something we don't. :whistle: lol

And you can see the apendages from that photo then you either have good eyes or you know something we don't. :whistle: lol

I only infer this from the drag mark. :passifier:

My Theory: The man saw what happened in Colorado ( the Batman Shooting ), he's sick of living in society and decided he wants to live among Goats.

If it's the case then this man is a genius and I'm joining him.

My Theory: The man saw what happened in Colorado ( the Batman Shooting ), he's sick of living in society and decided he wants to live among Goats.

If it's the case then this man is a genius and I'm joining him.

ffs go ahead! and get shot down by goat hunters.

blame yourself when u died. it was your choice

Wiki says, "A 1982 study suggested that 7.5 percent of 186 university students had interacted sexually with an animal". And, "...percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women".

Goat man. :P

Edited by Device

There's a man that put tattoos of leopard spots all over his body because he wanted to be a leopard and another guy with tiger stripes tattoos, whisker implants and tooth caps that look like fangs. And yet another man that wants to be a lizard, so split his tongue and got scales tattood all over him. Maybe this guy feels like a goat trapped in a mans body.... :0/ trying to understand the why of some things people do can make your head hurt. Entertaining though.

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 1

lol this cheered me up. Wonder if he is planning on having kids with the goats! :P

How would you call them???? Chupacabra? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The man in question is William Gruff he is also been seen crossing brdges and getting fat of the land.

• Like 3

The man in question is William Gruff he is also been seen crossing brdges and getting fat of the land.

Are you Trolling?

• Like 2

To each his own, I am sure he is happy. What jumped out at me was "goat hunting season"!

Quote: "The man in question is William Gruff he is also been seen crossing brdges and getting fat of the land."

That's not trolling. That's William (aka BillyGoat) Gruff. Quick mind, Criptic Chameleon! *smiles*

• Like 1

Quote: "The man in question is William Gruff he is also been seen crossing brdges and getting fat of the land."

That's not trolling. That's William (aka BillyGoat) Gruff. Quick mind, Criptic Chameleon! *smiles*

There was a troll under the bridge in the story, Cryptic Chameleon may have been the Troll under the bridge since he said the goat had 'been seen crossing bridges' (hence the word 'trolling' in italics)...

Quick mind :tu:

I have been waiting a while for my first chance to do this on UM so here it goes.......

Facepalm, please take your pick https://www.google.c...w=1920&bih=1111

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

Are you Trolling?

Your Kidding me. :st
  • Like 1

Your Kidding me. :st

See post #44 Criptic...

The trolling was a reference to the Troll in the Billy Goats Gruff story, not inferring that you were actually trolling.

Hang on there one minute....

Kidding me! As in a young Goat?

If you don't mind I might have to execute my own facepalm!!!

• Like 1

Bahahaha, this sounds like something I would do while drunk. Except I'd dress up as a llama and run with the llamas.

See post #44 Criptic...

The trolling was a reference to the Troll in the Billy Goats Gruff story, not inferring that you were actually trolling.

Hang on there one minute....

Kidding me! As in a young Goat?

If you don't mind I might have to execute my own facepalm!!!

Now your trolling, Touche. B)
  • Like 1

Now your trolling, Touche. B)

Touché Turtle indeed Mr Chameleon :tu:

Edited by Junior Chubb

I still prefer " Duck man "