Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ouija board possession? very scary story

D.Leichmann

A very scary experience occurred to me and my friends (I will call them by their initials: L, C and A) in L's country home, during the day, on September 24, 2011, Italy.

We had a party and even got a little bit drunk. We decided to have a session with a paper-made ouija board. Something must have gone wrong since we all had a terrifying experience. C was very drunk and she started laughing at the beginning, after invoking the spirit. A was the medium, the one communicating with the spirit world, even though we all talked in a lesser extent. C was the one messing around, laughing the most, while the rest of us was a little bit more serious. Anyway, after a while we all suddenly felt a presence right in front of the fireplace. A had told the spirit to give us a sign that he was there with us. And he pointed his finger at the fireplace, gasping. We all looked and we all felt the same way, we felt the spirit was there, standing before the fireplace, even though we didn't exactly see or heard something, we just felt it. We began to feel a little bit scared now.

Then very scary things happened, as A seemed to be possessed, he even cried a lot, and gasped a lot. Then it was like he, with the whole chair he was sitting on, had been pulled by someone with all the strength. It didn't exactly look like he was doing it, it seemed like he was actualy being pulled, as he even looked surprised. The chair crashed and he fell down on the floor. I went beside him and tried to talk to him but I swear he was very scary looking. He was all agitated and stuff, I don't remember everything but it looked like it wasn't him, he acted weird. I remember that L got very frightened and that she stood up all of a sudden, pushed a table, bottles of liquor crashed on the floor and she went out the door, she ran away. C said: "Where's L?" and she went out to look for her. A pointed the finger at the door and had a very scary expression on his face, something between a gasp and a laughter. I went out too, to stay with C and look for L.

L had a horse, so C, and yeah that is strange, talked to the horse and said "Where is L?". The horse moved the head and C found L, following the direction (yeah I know it sounds weird but it actually happened).

Anyway, when C and I got inside the house again, I took A by the shirt and started screaming: "Get out of his body now!" and I went on like this for a while, shaking him off and yelling at what didn't even look like my friend anymore, but rather a possessed person, and I desperately kept yelling.

Next thing I remember was that he, sitting on a chair, talked to me, C and L. He said to L: "Watch out for your sister". He then took C by the wrist violently and said, angry and evil: "I'll make you pay for this! You will pay for this!" and then laughed in a very scary and evil way. Then he talked to me, saying: "You gotta trust people more".

After a while we ended the session and L, angry, ripped the ouija paper off. We told her that she shouldn't have made this, as we had to keep the paper somewhere hidden instead. She said she didn't want the spirit to stay in the house.

Now I'll tell what is probably the scariest thing: the next day after the session, L's horse died. L called C and told her that she found the horse dead with no logical reason. The animal died mysteriously, it wasn't ill or anything, it died all of a sudden in mysterious circumstances, the day after the session.

This year, many fights between us happened. Our crew just split up. A started to backstab C and I eventually told C what was going on and they fought, now they're friends again but A goes out with L and I go out with C and A and I are almost enemies as we fought pretty bad.

L's sister, who also has a daughter, broke up with her boyfriend and suffered a lot cause of him. Remember what A said to L? This is crazy.

Remember what A, while (probably) being possessed said to C? You'll pay for that! (Maybe for making fun of the spirit?). Well, C started to suffer from a real bad depression, took antidepressants, attempted suicide two times, ended up in hospital many times for various health problems. She's always had health problems but this year many bad things happened to her and her family (parents constantly fighting, money issues, etc.).

I still don't know what A meant when he told me to trust people more, maybe it was just advice since I'm usually paranoid about friends.

A never rememberd what happened, while L, me and C do. What do you think of it? Was A really possessed, why he cried and gasped and what happened to the chair and why did he say those things in the end and why did they really happened this year. And the horse died in mysterious circumstances the next day, how could it happen?

What do you think and what should we do now? I know it was stupid of us to be slightly drunk and that C shouldn't have made fun of the situation.

You all where extremely wasted, most likely saw things that weren't really there and you were all feeding of each others vibe and then wet your pants

Edited by Toadie
  • Like 3

Ok we could have been wasted and stuff but after a while we were beingserious, the effects of alcohol just fade away over time and what we experienced is not a joke, how would you explain the mysterious death of the horse next day and my friend being pulled and the chair breaking like that? And the negative facts that happened to us this year?

I am not saying that it is necessarily real, maybe it's coincidences, but I am not a skeptic, I do firmly believe in paranormal phenomena, may it be our minds or spirits.

Maybe our minds do everything and can even create events, who knows, I am not saying it has to be the dead, but ouija boards are still a mystery. Is it the power of mind, of many minds combined? Mind energy? Can our minds foresee or even create future events? I believe it's possible but I'd like to hear the opinions of you all

Two words: Alcohol. Coincidence.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for the horse

• Like 2

So all it left you with is a possible dead horse and fighting.

Couldnt you do what most others have done and try and get elvis on the line?

Got pictures or a video?

Try this link, Here might help.

Thanks,

Edited by Super-Fly
  • Like 1

They probably did something to the horse

Did you get a vet out to look at the horse?

Thanks,