Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

OverSword

Really...?

I have to admit I lol'd

A lot.

• Like 6

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean you're not out to get me!

But seriously I meant it more for the various trolling techniques than for the government entrapment aspect hinted at in some parts.

• Like 5

lol oversword,

I like this link better

The Woo-Woo Credo

Ok, I gotta admit, I lol'd a bit with this one.... :blush:

Ok... I lol'd a lot.... :innocent:

Cz

• Like 3

I think that what comes around goes around and if you harrass people, invade their privacy, who cares why, don't be surprised if someday somebody does the same thing to you.

• Like 3

I'm still not sure whether this is tongue in cheek or not. :unsure2:

• Like 1

Sorry OverSword, I tried but couldn't get past #5 Anger Trolling...

From this the most violent in the group can be effectively singled out for reverse IP location and possibly local enforcement tracking.

Thanks for posting the link though...

lol oversword,

I like this link better

The Woo-Woo Credo

Now this looks fun. I am going to save it until i get time to read it with a nice cup of tea and some chocolate digestives. :tu:

the funny thing about all this is how people agree to say "ah well, the truth will eventually come out"

...like they don't appreciate the fact you sometimes need a freedom of info request to get said truth.

..so we know in many ways we're being lied to.

so when this truth finally emerges, do you think it's going to be closer to the governments side of the story or what all these 'crackpots' have been saying for years?

i expect most folks will **** the gear when this day comes around.

Interesting stuff OverSword.

It seems such tactics and strategy are played out daily at various places on the internet. And in a modified style, with the presentation of the daily news on TV.

• Like 1

Personally, I would amend #13 to read: "Drink heavily when attempting to moderate".

:ph34r:

Is it the way you two work??? :whistle: :whistle:

• Like 1

Personally, I would amend #13 to read: "Drink heavily when attempting to moderate".

:ph34r:

This explains SO much....

:innocent:

Cz

• Like 1

i am in no way a government disinformation agent, i advocate free speech

not wanting to change the subject but i think the coalition are doing a fantastic job, david cameron - what a guy! i'll keep voting for him no worries.

oh and ufo's catergorically do not exist

and remember paying your tradesman in cash is IMMORAL, lets all work together and PAY OUR TAX!

remember to vote!

• Like 3

I know most of us have seen these techniques being used regularly on many forums.

http://cryptome.org/...forum-spies.htm

cheers OverSword.......gotta keep on our toes with all that...

anyone who doesn't understand that any forum dealing with conspiracies and sensitive subjects.... is infiltrated with fake, paid members...

isn't experiencing the reality of that forum...and can get confused and manipulated...

Wonder if there are any in this thread...... :w00t: ....LOL

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

avalon.jpg

^_^

• Like 1

true that, bee

there's even a talent agency (whatever you want to call it) that specializes in providing FAKE phone calls and testimonials for informercials and shows like oprah, etc where people can 'call in' and have their say..

anyway, i think i'm done posting in this topic now, Agent rico you can do the paperwork and knock off a li'l early today if you like? :)

Owww,numbers 19,20 and 22,are used by people on this board all the time. Always on science threads. You post 15 proofs,and they say,that's impossible,and they make up some crap that you can nuke in a nanosecond .

Then they tell you,YOU know nothing about the subject .It's quite a musing .

I think bunches of them watch us for the NWO .

*titters*

• Like 1