Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Gentleperson's Guide To Forum Spies

OverSword

cheers OverSword.......gotta keep on our toes with all that...

anyone who doesn't understand that any forum dealing with conspiracies and sensitive subjects.... is infiltrated with fake, paid members...

isn't experiencing the reality of that forum...and can get confused and manipulated...

Wonder if there are any in this thread...... :w00t: ....LOL

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

avalon.jpg

^_^

Paid ...PAID MEMBERS !?

oh ,oh ...how does one get this job *sputters*

• Like 1

lol oversword,

I like this link better

The Woo-Woo Credo

I was drinking chocolate milk when I read this one.....is wasn't pretty .

It was....HYPERDIMENSIONAL MILK OUT OF THE NOSE .

*rolling*

• Like 1

a035.gif

@ Paracelse, What gives you that idea??? :innocent:

Just a tought .......... just a tought :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hush you.

Me ...........never :innocent:

• Like 1

Regarding paid members, coordinated responses, etc. etc.

Wouldn't it just be a lot easier for the PTB to just shut down the forum?

Regarding paid members, coordinated responses, etc. etc.

Wouldn't it just be a lot easier for the PTB to just shut down the forum?

Yes it would be, but why terminate another way to tell us what to think ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb

These things really do happen on this forum, within this site.I have no doubt whatsoever that there is conintellpro here.

When I would post on the atrocious US Starbase program that feeds on our children and our personal information, here on this forum, the topic would be immediately closed or said that it had been discussed enough. This very topic lead my to beleive that this site is not free of governmental controllers and professional insulters.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
This thread is not an excuse to troll the moderators

Really...?

I have to admit I lol'd

A lot.

This kind of ridicule indicates that the premise is indeed true. No real addressing of the issue in this post. Just a subtle form of ridicule.

lol oversword,

I like this link better

The Woo-Woo Credo

And more ridicuie, liked by some of the worst behaved people within this forum.

These things really do happen on this forum, within this site.I have no doubt whatsoever that there is conintellpro here.

When I would post on the atrocious US Starbase program that feeds on our children and our personal information, here on this forum, the topic would be immediately closed or said that it had been discussed enough. This very topic lead my to beleive that this site is not free of governmental controllers and professional insulters.

How are we to know you aren't the one spreading misinformation? :unsure2:

• Like 1

And more ridicuie, liked by some of the worst behaved people within this forum.

Michelle makes a good point. You are not adding anything constructive you are simply trolling here. Why should we believe that you are not what you are so ready to accuse others of ?

• Like 2

Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. ~William James~

• Like 5

It was tongue in cheek humour, to be taken with a grain of salt. Heck even the OP Oversword liked it.

You however have no compunction slandering anyone who does not agree with you, accusing them of being "conintellpro" " governmental controllers" and "professional insulters"

You have convinced yourself and there is nothing that anyone can say that will change your mind.

• Like 1

Thanks for the links you two. I have a problem sometimes on another forum with a certain anti-semite. Oops, I meant, 'anti-zionist' (some of his best friends are Jews, he claims).

And yes, he's threatened to sue me once when I called him 'hateful'.

Edited by Likely Guy

Lovely chatter here since last night... now lets get back to work and write my statesments about yee all :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

If one is paranoid, that does not necessarily mean one is not being persecuted.

Taking that a step further: if one accepts this as being true, then -- if one is paranoid -- one's feeling of being persecuted may escalate, and one's paranoia may also increase. This could be described as a never-ending circle. :P

• Like 1

Lovely chatter here since last night... now lets get back to work and write my statesments about yee all :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Oohh...do tell!

I await with baited breath. :w00t:

• Like 1

Oohh...do tell!

I await with Coffee breathe...

Oohh...do tell!

Oh heck I would have to be on the top of list anyway .... could you esssplain to me what is a baited breath???

Oh heck I would have to be on the top of list anyway .... could you esssplain to me what is a baited breath???

First, I spelled it wrong...should read: 'bated breath' (I'm a notoriously poor speller). Anyway, it means to wait with great anticipation. :yes:

First, I spelled it wrong...should read: 'bated breath' (I'm a notoriously poor speller). Anyway, it means to wait with great anticipation. :yes:

I was looking for a worm or a tiny fishy... you know a bait and a hook :innocent: :innocent: :whistle: :whistle:

I was looking for a worm or a tiny fishy... you know a bait and a hook :innocent: :innocent: :whistle: :whistle:

Ok, that works as well. a025.gif

Why should we believe that you are not what you are so ready to accuse others of ?

What? I am not totally understanding what it is you are trying to say. Please paraphrase.

Let me respond to what i think you mean:

I am not expecting you to think anything about me. That is not what drives me to post here, not here so that others will believe I am what I say I am, to to make them beleive as I do, ... whatever it is that you think I say about myself. My objective here is merely to express my views. I don't feel the need to prove why I think they way I do. I am here to share my thinking, and to read the thinking of others without challenging them.

Never did understand why people want to challenge those people they don't agree with, I attribute it all to an over-abundance of cyber-ego. I don't, as a rule, challenge people who think diffferntly than me. I do, as a rule, say what I am thinking, without the need for validation. If you will notice, I do not attack unless attacked. ANd some of the moderators here attack and ridicule, meaning that they do not follow the rules of the forum.

Edited by regeneratia

What? I am not totally understanding what it is you are trying to say. Please paraphrase.

For everything you accused others of being in this thread, how do we know that you are not just that, of what you are busy pointing fingers at others for being, yourself ? Spreading disinformation, causing ripples, being an extroverted paranoid about everything without valid reasons.

It means, how does it feel to have the mirror reflected back on you. You think it is ridiculous, right? that anyone could accuse you of being a pro dis-info agent and a badly behaved forum member ?

Never did understand why people want to challenge those people they don't agree with, I attribute it all to an over-abundance of cyber-ego. I don't, as a rule, challenge people who think diffferntly than me. I do, as a rule, say what I am thinking, without the need for validation. If you will notice, I do not attack unless attacked. ANd some of the moderators here attack and ridicule, meaning that they do not follow the rules of the forum.

I'll tell you what I noticed. This is not normal conversation or discussion, and you talk like this in every post within this thread. Slagging something off, the moderators, or someone off. No one attacked you here and you have also completely misread the tone and humour that the thread developed.

If your rule is to say what you are thinking, without the need for validations, then be prepared to be challenged on what you say. You say you do not challenge people who think differently to you, blah blah, but you also lack the comprehension that by firing lose cannons, you are doing onto others just that. Challenging and judging, accusing of things where your perception on events differs. It also does not excuse you when you are rude and offensive. You may be surprised to hear that you have been considered rude and offensive but you have, therefore the snips in your posts are self explanatory. No great conspiracy there.

• Like 4

Or did I accuse the moderators with a strong level of accuracy in those lines? I certainly feel like the moderators apply the rules only to the few that they feel do not need to be heard, those with a large level of intelligence and reasoning skills.

Oh your accusing did get you snipped, but any perception you have of being accurate in this case was way off. This rule applies to everyone. If you have a complaint to make, you don't begin it, or carry it on in a thread. Such things are dealt with privately in PM.

• 6c. Appeal: Do not start threads, make posts or use the chat room to complain about, petition against or to query moderator action. If you disagree with action taken by a member of staff you have the option to appeal the decision by PMing a moderator or administrator.

For everything you accused others of being in this thread, how do we know that you are not just that, of what you are busy pointing fingers at others for being, yourself ? Spreading disinformation, causing ripples, being an extroverted paranoid about everything without valid reasons.

It means, how does it feel to have the mirror reflected back on you. You think it is ridiculous, right? that anyone could accuse you of being a pro dis-info agent and a badly behaved forum member ?

I'll tell you what I noticed. This is not normal conversation or discussion, and you talk like this in every post within this thread. Slagging something off, the moderators, or someone off. No one attacked you here and you have also completely misread the tone and humour that the thread developed.

If your rule is to say what you are thinking, without the need for validations, then be prepared to be challenged on what you say. You say you do not challenge people who think differently to you, blah blah, but you also lack the comprehension that by firing lose cannons, you are doing onto others just that. Challenging and judging, accusing of things where your perception on events differs. It also does not excuse you when you are rude and offensive. You may be surprised to hear that you have been considered rude and offensive but you have, therefore the snips in your posts are self explanatory. No great conspiracy there.

I am not conintellpro. And dislike those who are. That should be enough.

Are you?