Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disturbing Parallels of the Colorado Shooting

Test Theory

Yea I havent seen the exact quote yet either. Though just saying anything that would lead the police to believe that the apartment was booby trapped, doesnt sound like a guy who was really going to try and kill them with it. Or he just could keep a secret :)

Imagine the guy just walked away?

What do you think about the eye witnesses saying they think someone let him in?

I hope we get a bunch of answers to this stuff when the trial starts. :)

Someone letting him in? Not surprised. College area. Lots of sneaking around (innocent). In my younger days we used to pay for a ticket and then let our friends in through the door. :)

Nibs

Ah, just found this. Says he received a $26,000.00 research grant recently.

They think this is how he funded some of his crazy.

Nibs

Thank you, HerNibs.

I was about ready to post the same thing before conspiracy theorists took this too far.

To all the CT's... he had the money from raping the research grant. Plus some of his own, and he came from a well-to-do family. Who knows how much money his parents were sending him each month.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

preacherman .as he set handcuffed in his little orange uniform in the court room or police dept. were ever he was.his head kept nodding back and forth and his eyes were closing and opening.

any way he looked like he was fighting sleep.was this from being insane or was he drugged?

Edited by 123456654321

Where did you see that? I know that Colorado has a LOT of drills and preplanning for hostage and mass shootings due to Columbine. My ex-brother in law is with our county sheriff dept and SWAT team. He was at Columbine (not during, after for search and investigation). Lot's of mistakes made there (not going in right away) and since then all of our police depts have done training to help fix those mistakes.

Nibs

• Police radio communications CONFIRM - Bat Man shooting STAGED, PREPLANNED, A DRILL. Police are clearly heard it is mega obvious the drill was not even of primary importance to the police department, it's just a side thing. Ever heard of "wag the Dog",

http://www.destroythedarkness.com/201207200148-981710-12044%20first%20mention.mp3

http://www.destroythedarkness.com/201207200211-662372-43%20third.mp3

There are more clips, these above are just the most damaging. Full mp3 is in OP btw...

preacherman .as he set handcuffed in his little orange uniform in the court room or police dept. were ever he was.his head kept nodding back and forth and his eyes were closing and opening.

any way he looked like he was fighting sleep.was this from being insane or was he drugged?

In the News-clip on TV he certainly looked sedated. Nothing conspiratorial to read into that. Quite possible his attorneys had asked for medical advice, and gained approval for sedative, *if* that was required.

• Police radio communications CONFIRM - Bat Man shooting STAGED, PREPLANNED, A DRILL. Police are clearly heard it is mega obvious the drill was not even of primary importance to the police department, it's just a side thing. Ever heard of "wag the Dog",

[media=]http://www.destroythedarkness.com/201207200211-662372-43%20third.mp3

There are more clips, these above are just the most damaging. Full mp3 is in OP btw...

Huh?

I can't hear anything about this being a drill. Only thing I can hear that has the phrase "stage" is that there is a staging area which is just an area set aside for command, central place to meet or receive direction from.

I've listened to these more than once.

Nibs

In the News-clip on TV he certainly looked sedated. Nothing conspiratorial to read into that. Quite possible his attorneys had asked for medical advice, and gained approval for sedative, *if* that was required.

Why would the attorneys want him sedated? Do they not want him to say anything? I doubt it would help an insanity plea in his case because it seems everyone is convinced that he knew what he was doing.

Why would the attorneys want him sedated? ...

Could be for any number of reasons. That said, *if* he was given a sedative, imo that would have been on doctor/s advice. *If* he was sedated, the "why of that" will probably come out at some future time. At present this is pure conjecture. Edited by Karlis

Someone letting him in? Not surprised. College area. Lots of sneaking around (innocent). In my younger days we used to pay for a ticket and then let our friends in through the door.

Who in the world would "innocently" let a man wearing a gas mask, full SWAT gear, and carrying firearms into the side door of a packed movie theatre?

• Like 2

I blame James Holmes. Period. He had brains. He had money. He had time. Acted alone. End of story.

Sorry, I'd make a lousy juror.

What law enforcement would not assume his place could be booby trapped?

He probably hasn't slept in days. Sedating him also sounds pragmatic.

There could be a second party In His Head.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I blame James Holmes. Period. He had brains. He had money. He had time. Acted alone. End of story.

Sorry, I'd make a lousy juror.

What law enforcement would not assume his place could be booby trapped?

He probably hasn't slept in days. Sedating him also sounds pragmatic.

There could be a second party In His Head.

I think he was programmed....

The 2 things that stand out the most to me are

• $20,000 in weapons, ammunition, and tactical gear, much of which is very difficult for civilians to get in the first place.

• Police radio communications CONFIRM - Bat Man shooting STAGED, PREPLANNED, A DRILL

Where does this kid get that kinda money and means to get such tactical gear?

And how many times are we to believe they happen to be performing drills for the same exact thing that happens at the same exact time it happens? This also happened on 9/11. The London bombing, and OHC bombing.

What are you talking about Pre-Planned? I was dispatched and was a first responder in one way or another during this incident (I can't go into further detail, don't ask) but, I heard ALL the radio communication. Between not only Aurora's dispatch and all of it's TAC channels BUT I also heard every communication between Aurora's dispatch and the patches between every other agency that was involved, Broomfield PD, Denver PD, Lafayette PD, CSP, CBI, FBI and other AGENCIES.

It was utter chaos and dispatch did have issues coordinating all those different agencies however, they did a great job considering and the situation was resolved extremely quick! NEVER was there a mention of what you are speaking. Could you clarify?

Edited by ColoradoParanormal
  • Like 1

What are you talking about Pre-Planned? I was dispatched and was a first responder in one way or another during this incident (I can't go into further detail, don't ask) but, I heard ALL the radio communication. Between not only Aurora's dispatch and all of it's TAC channels BUT I also heard every communication between Aurora's dispatch and the patches between every other agency that was involved, Broomfield PD, Denver PD, Lafayette PD, CSP, CBI, FBI and other AGENCIES.

It was utter chaos and dispatch did have issues coordinating all those different agencies however, they did a great job considering and the situation was resolved extremely quick! NEVER was there a mention of what you are speaking. Could you clarify?

*HUGE HUG*

Thank you.

Nibs

I actually mispoke on the dispatch recording, I was given this by a friend and did not actually listen to the mp3 before I posted as I trusted his information. My error and I would have removed that if I could still edit it out. But that does not dismiss the parallels, or for instance the shooters connection with MKULTRA type research and military connections.

• 2 weeks later...

hey people, sorry for bumping an old topic, but i'm wondering, what makes you all think that he build the booby traps all by himself ? maybe someone else build those for his apartment ?

• 1 month later...

Building a booby-trap wouldn't be hard. When I was younger I would make black powder from ingredients I ordered online. Just for rockets not bombs or anything. But if you can make that, which is pretty easy then you could easily make some sort of booby-trap.

• 2 months later...

Very interesting. I doubt the official believers here will be willing to take the word of a convicted criminal over the state and federal officials though