Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Syria civil war start a new cold war?

Mr.United_Nations

Looking at twitter now, there seems to be a huge surge in violence after the resolution was passed in the U.N. It seems the Assad government is not fully in control in Damascus in which were earlier led to believe.

I don't believe that, i think Iran is being bullied.... I think the US and Israel are trying to bait them.

Yeah but America cant afford another war especially against Iran.

Yeah but America cant afford another war especially against Iran.

Well they can really.

All they have to do is shift troops, air support and naval units around the middle east. It will cost, but then their financial gain from it would fix their money problems. I think that is their plan.

Well they can really.

All they have to do is shift troops, air support and naval units around the middle east. It will cost, but then their financial gain from it would fix their money problems. I think that is their plan.

Sources? How would the US gain financially from spending a trillion dollars to occupy Iran? That's just non sense.

Sources? How would the US gain financially from spending a trillion dollars to occupy Iran? That's just non sense.

It wouldn't cost that much. LOL

Oil....

It wouldn't cost that much. LOL

Oil....

Like all the oil we scored from Iraq? Please.... There's a different forum for conspiracy theories :whistle:

Suddenly, in the last two days, I have read a few reports of what I asked the first day the uproar in Syria took place.

Who are the rebels?

What do they want?

What are their agenda?

And what will come in the vacuum of an Assad-removal.

The qussy-@ss journalists around the world doesn't seem to have the balls to ask that question before.

They were on a "high" of people opposing a dictator.

But now, suddenly, journalist starts to contemplate, what are we cheering on here?, will it be any better? Who is it that yearns for that power?

Is this just a collection of fed up citizens taking to arms, or is this an orchestrated mish-mash of people who is doing this with a political-religious agenda.

I asked myself this from day one, but PC-media needs some sort of precedence before asking that question. And now that ball is running.

Suddenly, in the last two days, I have read a few reports of what I asked the first day the uproar in Syria took place.

Who are the rebels?

What do they want?

What are their agenda?

And what will come in the vacuum of an Assad-removal.

The qussy-@ss journalists around the world doesn't seem to have the balls to ask that question before.

They were on a "high" of people opposing a dictator.

But now, suddenly, journalist starts to contemplate, what are we cheering on here?, will it be any better? Who is it that yearns for that power?

Is this just a collection of fed up citizens taking to arms, or is this an orchestrated mish-mash of people who is doing this with a political-religious agenda.

I asked myself this from day one, but PC-media needs some sort of precedence before asking that question. And now that ball is running.

I think journalism "schools" these days must have a required course(s) in "the heroic quest". Unless the story is about the always corrupt right of center politician then it must involve...A HEROIC QUEST... No chance it could just be a new set of thugs to replace the old set of thugs.

Like all the oil we scored from Iraq? Please.... There's a different forum for conspiracy theories :whistle:

OK then ignore the oil....

How much has the military industrial complex made then?

Selling arms to the other side, jobs for people designing, building manufacturing arms... Etc etc.

How much does the US get back when they take a country of what they already sold them... Then they can sell it again. I wonder how many AK47's they took from Iraq where then sold to another country like Syria or even Afghanistan. lol Seriously these weapons are stock piled and sold on again. That's nto a conspiracy theory.

There is a lot of money to be made in war. There is a bigger return when you win.

OK then ignore the oil....

How much has the military industrial complex made then?

Selling arms to the other side, jobs for people designing, building manufacturing arms... Etc etc.

How much does the US get back when they take a country of what they already sold them... Then they can sell it again. I wonder how many AK47's they took from Iraq where then sold to another country like Syria or even Afghanistan. lol Seriously these weapons are stock piled and sold on again. That's nto a conspiracy theory.

There is a lot of money to be made in war. There is a bigger return when you win.

You are small minded, guy. Reselling AK's ? Any excuse will do so long as you can blame the US for all the world's troubles eh? Whatevs

You are small minded, guy. Reselling AK's ? Any excuse will do so long as you can blame the US for all the world's troubles eh? Whatevs

I'm small minded... LMFAO

Wow, I think if your ead most of my posts on this forum you cna see damn fine Im not.

I'm open minded and don't judge any race and beleive in the freedom of ALL Earthlings. Yet you call me small minded. Absolutely hilerious.

I'm sure the small minded one is the one you takes everything the goverment and western media tells them as gospel... Oh that's you. ;)

Are you American by the way?

Better not got here if you are American.....

LOL

Edited by Coffey

Well, yeah, I came to that conclusion after reading many of your posts. You blame a single country for the world's problems regardless what other evidence may be presented....you seem to always come back to the US being responsible. To me that's just a small minded view of the world. America may be responsible for a lot...but not all of the crap that goes on. In fact GB has it's fingers in a few situations as well, I'm sure. It's called international relations...

Well, yeah, I came to that conclusion after reading many of your posts. You blame a single country for the world's problems regardless what other evidence may be presented....you seem to always come back to the US being responsible. To me that's just a small minded view of the world. America may be responsible for a lot...but not all of the crap that goes on. In fact GB has it's fingers in a few situations as well, I'm sure. It's called international relations...

Erm... I've only mentioned the US and spoke about that stuff because that's what the discussion was about. LOL I hate the British goverment more because they are have their tongues firmly up the US goverments rear end.

I have nothing against anyone from anymore. I only dislike corrupt goverments.

Erm... I've only mentioned the US and spoke about that stuff because that's what the discussion was about. LOL I hate the British goverment more because they are have their tongues firmly up the US goverments rear end.

I have nothing against anyone from anymore. I only dislike corrupt goverments.

Ditto. It is bad all over. But it is Israel's obsessive schizophrenic desire to remain squeeky clean before all nations, yet behind that facade they are a ravenous rabid beast that turns my stomache.

• Like 1

Ditto. It is bad all over. But it is Israel's obsessive schizophrenic desire to remain squeeky clean before all nations, yet behind that facade they are a ravenous rabid beast that turns my stomache.

You don't hate much, do you?

You don't hate much, do you?

What and you don't?!

What and you don't?!

I unabashedly support the Jewish State's right to exist. This may be difficult for you to understand but try to follow me.... Their government is just another western style government. A true democracy that allows much dissent and makes many mistakes. They have a battle hardened military (due to the many attacks over the years) and they act harshly when attacked - maybe too harshly at times. Being constantly hounded by an enemy has a way of p***ing people off. It is possible to support the RIGHT of a people to live on their own land free from fear of annihilation, yet NOT SUPPORT injustices they do at times. Some of the land grabs are wrong and it's just bad operators taking advantage of an unchanging and bad situation. The occasional soldier who lashes out at a kid should be reprimanded and IS. Ultimately both sides are SICK of the conflict and want peace but the people that the Palestinians have chosen for leaders are like the black, race baiting establishment here in the US...they benefit from the conflict so they do all they can to perpetuate it.

I unabashedly support the Jewish State's right to exist. This may be difficult for you to understand but try to follow me.... Their government is just another western style government. A true democracy that allows much dissent and makes many mistakes. They have a battle hardened military (due to the many attacks over the years) and they act harshly when attacked - maybe too harshly at times. Being constantly hounded by an enemy has a way of p***ing people off. It is possible to support the RIGHT of a people to live on their own land free from fear of annihilation, yet NOT SUPPORT injustices they do at times. Some of the land grabs are wrong and it's just bad operators taking advantage of an unchanging and bad situation. The occasional soldier who lashes out at a kid should be reprimanded and IS. Ultimately both sides are SICK of the conflict and want peace but the people that the Palestinians have chosen for leaders are like the black, race baiting establishment here in the US...they benefit from the conflict so they do all they can to perpetuate it.

Jews are not a race...... If the Palestines are Ok with the state of Israel why not make peace on that gorunds?

Jews are not a race...... If the Palestines are Ok with the state of Israel why not make peace on that gorunds?

Over the last 2000 years the Jews have been dispersed all over the world. Hated and persecuted for being Jews. To escape that kind of treatment they have formed a State of their own. Since it is a democracy then majority makes the laws yes? So in a State of Israel where Arabs outnumber Jews in a few years the laws will likely become sharia which despises Jews. Jews would become what they were for centuries all over the world: second class citizens. THAT'S why they want the condition of a JEWISH State. And that is precisely what they will have, one way or another.

Over the last 2000 years the Jews have been dispersed all over the world. Hated and persecuted for being Jews. To escape that kind of treatment they have formed a State of their own. Since it is a democracy then majority makes the laws yes? So in a State of Israel where Arabs outnumber Jews in a few years the laws will likely become sharia which despises Jews. Jews would become what they were for centuries all over the world: second class citizens. THAT'S why they want the condition of a JEWISH State. And that is precisely what they will have, one way or another.

Where the hll have Jews been a second class citizen?!!!!!!!!

They are not second class citizen in the US. lol

They are not second class citizen in the UK lol

They live in peace alongside other sin the US and UK. Probably other coutnries as well, I just know they do in those for a fact.

You say Arabs outnumber Jews.... I would expect so, as Judaism is a religion and Arab is a race. You even get Arab people who's religion is Judaism and some Christian. Just because most follow Islam doens't mean they all do.

So do you have a problem with Jewish Arabs?

Also more Arabs live in the US than in israeal. Also France has more Arabs.

I mean common get a grip.

Right this is an example fo what you are saying...

I have started my own religion called "Coffarian" and I gain 2 million followers.... Are we entitled to our own state now?

Edited by Coffey

Where the hll have Jews been a second class citizen?!!!!!!!!

They are not second class citizen in the US. lol

They are not second class citizen in the UK lol

They live in peace alongside other sin the US and UK. Probably other coutnries as well, I just know they do in those for a fact.

You say Arabs outnumber Jews.... I would expect so, as Judaism is a religion and Arab is a race. You even get Arab people who's religion is Judaism and some Christian. Just because most follow Islam doens't mean they all do.

Also more Arabs live in the US than in israeal. Also France has more Arabs.

I mean common get a grip.

Right this is an example fo what you are saying...

I have started my own religion called "Coffarian" and I gain 2 million followers.... Are we entitled to our own state now?

REALLY? Do you have any historical knowledge at all? Every country they have ever lived in the has persecuted them to one extent or another. Germany was just the most glaring example because it was unleashed evil at it's worst. Europeans have always hated and persecuted Jews. And yes, if the Coffarians were subjected to such abuse and attempted genocide I would say they were deserving of a special refuge. The place where the argument between us breaks down is that you seem to think of the enemies of the Israelis as rational, reasonable people who are just pursuing justice and, once they have what they want then everyone can get along from that point onward. Google HAMAS Charter or Muslim Brotherhood Charter. Read what these groups have planned for Jews. Then ask yourself if it was your family they had promised to eradicate, would you believe them and trust their overtures of peace?

REALLY? Do you have any historical knowledge at all? Every country they have ever lived in the has persecuted them to one extent or another. Germany was just the most glaring example because it was unleashed evil at it's worst. Europeans have always hated and persecuted Jews. And yes, if the Coffarians were subjected to such abuse and attempted genocide I would say they were deserving of a special refuge. The place where the argument between us breaks down is that you seem to think of the enemies of the Israelis as rational, reasonable people who are just pursuing justice and, once they have what they want then everyone can get along from that point onward. Google HAMAS Charter or Muslim Brotherhood Charter. Read what these groups have planned for Jews. Then ask yourself if it was your family they had promised to eradicate, would you believe them and trust their overtures of peace?

Homosexuals were also prosecuted everywhere and were also at the hands of Hitlers evil.... Along with Arabs, Russians and Black people etc. (Hitler stupidly beleived Russians were lower beings, ironically they gave him a right ass wooping, especially with a tank that was superiour)

You don't see Homosexuals asking for their own state!!!!!!!!!!! (even though my mate would love that and I bet it would be a really beautiful place to visit.. LOL)

You didn't answer my question:

I have another question, do you believe that judaism is a race or religion?

gypsy's were also and still are targeted to.

Yeah that's another one.

The disabled were targeted to,

Shame, in the long run of things,

But the world would'nt have an homosexual state.

Pain as it is to say it.

Jew state sounds better.

Thanks,