Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Syria civil war start a new cold war?

Mr.United_Nations

Over the last 2000 years the Jews have been dispersed all over the world. Hated and persecuted for being Jews. To escape that kind of treatment they have formed a State of their own. Since it is a democracy then majority makes the laws yes? So in a State of Israel where Arabs outnumber Jews in a few years the laws will likely become sharia which despises Jews. Jews would become what they were for centuries all over the world: second class citizens. THAT'S why they want the condition of a JEWISH State. And that is precisely what they will have, one way or another.

So they create a fascist racist apartheid and treat the indigenous peoples as second class citizens?

Well, then, that doesnt make them any different than the rest of the world does it?

It was the will of God that the Jews were expelled from the land, I suggest you read Deuteronomy 28 thoroughly and carefully. I repeat thoroughly and carefully.

EDIT: I am sick of the guilt card, anti-semitic card, and the Holocaust Industry.

Edited by dside

I think that very soon now there is going to be another war of aggression by her neighbors against Israel. And Israel is going to be enlarged and enriched yet again due to this war. Apparently you and those like you will feel that a sore injustice is taking place but it will never occur to you to wonder if perhaps, just perhaps you might be wrong about the situation. That's called ego, dside.....human pride is something God hates more than anything else. But if you feel the need to continue to rant against and vilify His people - then go for it. You no doubt feel justified in it, probably even proud. A question you might ponder though: If Israel is such an abomination before the Creator, why has He prospered them so much in the last century? Why have their enemies not conquered them even once in all the lopsided wars? And when they take control of major portions of Lebanon, Syria and Saudi Arabia along with all the wealth that entails.... how will you rationalize that? It's coming.

• Like 1

Israel wont get any land from any Arab states. USA wont allow that and now wont allow them to attack Iran

and then.. Can you answer my questions please?

Israel wont get any land from any Arab states. USA wont allow that and now wont allow them to attack Iran

As to attacking Iran, I'm not sure the US could stop them without shooting them down. NO American President would ever do that. But I don't think they will attack Iran. I think the Bible tells a story of Israel being attacked by Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia along with Iranian proxies Hamas and Hezbollah. The countries are not specifically mentioned but the people groups/families that historically inhabited those countries ARE listed as coming against Israel in an attempt to "remove the name of Israel so that it is remembered no more" Psalm 83

There is another war like this where specific mention of nations/people groups coming against Israel is made. But in THAT war NONE of her closest neighbors are mentioned as taking part, she is living in peace without bars or gates and is in a condition of great wealth.

The US through president Obama has not been the same ally to Israel that we were. Israel might not be s quick to do what the US says they need to do since they don't trust Oby AND since it will be the other countries attacking Israel I don't see who will stop them gaining land when they win. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Homosexuals were also prosecuted everywhere and were also at the hands of Hitlers evil.... Along with Arabs, Russians and Black people etc. (Hitler stupidly beleived Russians were lower beings, ironically they gave him a right ass wooping, especially with a tank that was superiour)

You don't see Homosexuals asking for their own state!!!!!!!!!!! (even though my mate would love that and I bet it would be a really beautiful place to visit.. LOL)

You didn't answer my question:

So do you have a problem with Jewish Arabs?

I have another question, do you believe that judaism is a race or religion?

Sorry, I wasn't avoiding it I just have been on the road yesterday and away for while. Jews are descended from a specific tribe of the twelve tribes/sons of Jacob/Israel. Judaism is the worship of the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. One can be of the Jewish faith and be any ethnicity but to be a "Jew" I believe one must trace their roots back to the family of Jacob. I'm pretty sure that a person who is born Arab is quite unlikely to worship and follow the customs of the Jewish faith but if they do then no I have no problem with them. I do not hate Arabs who are Muslims nor do I hate Muslims in general. My problem is ISLAM and it's tenets regarding conversion and the subjugation it calls for as well as it's modern treatment of women and their seeming need to kill me because I am American, Western and Christian. And NO I do not include all 1.5 billion Muslims in that group but I DO indict Islam as the culprit for those who do want to kill me and mine. But this thread is about Syria and it's relationship to the M.E. and I don't care to stray too far afield in the discussion. If there is something more specific you want to discuss about ethnicities or Islam then start a thread and let the beatings begin...... :w00t:
  • Like 2

Sorry, I wasn't avoiding it I just have been on the road yesterday and away for while. Jews are descended from a specific tribe of the twelve tribes/sons of Jacob/Israel. Judaism is the worship of the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. One can be of the Jewish faith and be any ethnicity but to be a "Jew" I believe one must trace their roots back to the family of Jacob. I'm pretty sure that a person who is born Arab is quite unlikely to worship and follow the customs of the Jewish faith but if they do then no I have no problem with them. I do not hate Arabs who are Muslims nor do I hate Muslims in general. My problem is ISLAM and it's tenets regarding conversion and the subjugation it calls for as well as it's modern treatment of women and their seeming need to kill me because I am American, Western and Christian. And NO I do not include all 1.5 billion Muslims in that group but I DO indict Islam as the culprit for those who do want to kill me and mine. But this thread is about Syria and it's relationship to the M.E. and I don't care to stray too far afield in the discussion. If there is something more specific you want to discuss about ethnicities or Islam then start a thread and let the beatings begin...... :w00t:

Thanks for answering, just wanted to hear your opinions on those things. :tu:

:tu:

Don't really get why we are talking about jews here

Because no matter what dside or coffey and I try to discuss it always seems to come back to Israel...sorry....

Yeah i understand, when there is a long debate about Israel it gets out of hand sometimes.

knight of shadows, can you put your opnion please lol....the questionmark button don't work on parents laptop.

I put it down to Israel being the metaphorical center to the Middle East and they usually have something to say or are involved with all these things.

I think that very soon now there is going to be another war of aggression by her neighbors against Israel. And Israel is going to be enlarged and enriched yet again due to this war. Apparently you and those like you will feel that a sore injustice is taking place but it will never occur to you to wonder if perhaps, just perhaps you might be wrong about the situation. That's called ego, dside.....human pride is something God hates more than anything else. But if you feel the need to continue to rant against and vilify His people - then go for it. You no doubt feel justified in it, probably even proud. A question you might ponder though: If Israel is such an abomination before the Creator, why has He prospered them so much in the last century? Why have their enemies not conquered them even once in all the lopsided wars? And when they take control of major portions of Lebanon, Syria and Saudi Arabia along with all the wealth that entails.... how will you rationalize that? It's coming.

I am sorry TNRN, but just one final riposte!

On May 14, 1948, Ben-Gurion and his associates proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. On the following day Britain relinquished the Mandate at 6:00 P.M. and the United States announced de facto recognition of Israel. Soviet recognition was accorded on May 18; by April 1949, fifty-three nations, including Britain, had extended recognition. In May 1949, the UN General Assembly, on recommendation of the Security Council, admitted Israel to the UN.

Meanwhile, Arab military forces began their invasion of Israel on May 15. Initially these forces consisted of approximately 8,000 to 10,000 Egyptians, 2,000 to 4,000 Iraqis, 4,000 to 5,000 Transjordanians, 3,000 to 4,000 Syrians, 1,000 to 2,000 Lebanese, and smaller numbers of Saudi Arabian and Yemeni troops, about 25,000 in all. Israeli forces composed of the Haganah, such irregular units as the Irgun and the Stern Gang, and women's auxiliaries numbered 35,000 or more. By October 14, Arab forces deployed in the war zones had increased to about 55,000, including not more than 5,000 irregulars of Hajj Amin al Husayni's Palestine Liberation Force. The Israeli military forces had increased to approximately 100,000. Except for the British-trained Arab Legion of Transjordan, Arab units were largely ill-trained and inexperienced. Israeli forces, usually operating with interior lines of communication, included an estimated 20,000 to 25,000 European World War II veterans.

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?frd/cstdy:@field%28DOCID+il0029%29

During the 1967 Six Day War, it was US intelligence and a pre-emptive strike against the air forces of Egypt, Jordan, and Syria that put their air forces out of action and overall general military incompetance and lack of military cohesion and confusion between the Arab allies.

During the 1973 Yom Kippur War it was US support through massive airlifts.

• Like 1

Yeah i understand, when there is a long debate about Israel it gets out of hand sometimes.

knight of shadows, can you put your opnion please lol....the questionmark button don't work on parents laptop.

on what exactly .. i seem to be lost track of the topic i no longer know what they're talking about :D

last few days they launched a fierce aircraft attack near my nighborhood we had to leave home for a while

the houses on the main street not one survived without having hit by missile or something of that sort

a nearby street about 500 meter or longer with alot of shops on both sides no longer exist it's only pile of stones now

they litarly used everything except bio or chemical weapons yet

even fighter jets has been used

but to notice some people are getting away from the regim .. christians for example seems to be switching from the system side

to a unbiased side ... druze join the revolution , kurds joined from the very start of it

only shittes and alwities seems to be siding with the regiem

and the system have given arm to all of them but in some places " inside damascus " people of the areas

have driven the alwities out ... because of repeated attacks on civilians by alwities civilians

and sometimes when the system want to bomb a place he give alwities heads up to leave it

but the rebels are everywhere .. there is no safe place for goverment agents or soliders anywhere

one min they have blockade .. the other min rebel kills them all

What do you think is going to happen when Assad is finally killed or driven out of the country? Is there one group that seems strong enough to form a government or does it look like civil war will just continue on for a long time?

they're already opposition good enough to lead the temporary time without a goverment

and the freedom fighters already formed division to lead everyday life smoothly " services and such "

they already did that in place where they gained power in " successfully "

so yeah because these people are backed up by all of syrians they can easily lead the country out of the crisis

when the system goes down as long it's still there nothing good can ever happen

well stay safe, however you should check out the other thread which is in the european section about the British Government lending you money. However some people think on the thread that the rebels are terrorists.

well stay safe, however you should check out the other thread which is in the european section about the British Government lending you money. However some people think on the thread that the rebels are terrorists.

I think it's a valid concern since no one seems to be sure just who the rebels are. They have no centralized leadership and no spokesmen that I'm aware of though I easily could be mistaken. It's gone on for so long that it becomes difficult to maintain the same level of outrage at what the world appears to be yawning over. I hope that KoS is correct about the outcome after Assad but I'm more inclined to believe that the country will continue in civil war like Lebanon did in the 70's. I hope I'm wrong.

It's been proven that Al Qaeda is part of the rebels.

It's been proven that Al Qaeda is part of the rebels.

nope the rebels are stricktly the defects of the original syrian army

and yes they have leader and spokemen and military councel with all syrian charcaters known

nope the rebels are stricktly the defects of the original syrian army

and yes they have leader and spokemen and military councel with all syrian charcaters known

It has been proven there is Al Qaeda involved with the rebels. I'm not saying their cause is wrong, or that I disagree with them. I'm just stating what is now a fact.

Tpo me it doesn't affect the Syrian rebels or their goal, what it questions is the relationship between Al Qaeda and the US government.

It has been proven there is Al Qaeda involved with the rebels. I'm not saying their cause is wrong, or that I disagree with them. I'm just stating what is now a fact.

Tpo me it doesn't affect the Syrian rebels or their goal, what it questions is the relationship between Al Qaeda and the US government.

it's already known that al qaeda is tool among many of the us goverment

however i doubt their involvement with syrian rebels .. let me explain more closely

we all know that most goverments around the world " usa , france , britian etc etc "

if they care about something the most .. it's their precious israel

and everyone .. and i mean every goverment really wish the syrian goverment would just erase the rebels and be done with it

because they would never find such ally as the current system who kept israel borders safe for years now

so they needed to come out with excuses of why they are letting many people die in dictator rule " 20.000 " death now record

and the true number is far by worst

so they came out with " al qaeda " scarecrow to act as excuse to why they won't arm the rebels

" we're afraid if we gave them anti-aircraft they end up in hands of terrorists "

just like the syrian goverment theory " terrorists , terrorists terrorists "

this mocky we see on security councel .. this play of roles " you do the veto .. we make the stand bla bla bla " it's all a joke

luckily though looks like we won't need anyone help with our revolution

had there been anti-aircraft missiles help .. or no fly zone

the current goverment would have fallen ages ago

• Like 1

it's already known that al qaeda is tool among many of the us goverment

however i doubt their involvement with syrian rebels .. let me explain more closely

we all know that most goverments around the world " usa , france , britian etc etc "

if they care about something the most .. it's their precious israel

and everyone .. and i mean every goverment really wish the syrian goverment would just erase the rebels and be done with it

because they would never find such ally as the current system who kept israel borders safe for years now

so they needed to come out with excuses of why they are letting many people die in dictator rule " 20.000 " death now record

and the true number is far by worst

so they came out with " al qaeda " scarecrow to act as excuse to why they won't arm the rebels

" we're afraid if we gave them anti-aircraft they end up in hands of terrorists "

just like the syrian goverment theory " terrorists , terrorists terrorists "

this mocky we see on security councel .. this play of roles " you do the veto .. we make the stand bla bla bla " it's all a joke

luckily though looks like we won't need anyone help with our revolution

had there been anti-aircraft missiles help .. or no fly zone

the current goverment would have fallen ages ago

With one breath you condemn the US as part of the problem, then next breath complain that you don't have the weapons to end the slaughter. I hope the slaughter will end soon. But since whoever wins will hate America and Israel it seems a little to me like feeding an animal that wants to kill you. It doesn't make sense to me. Even with a strong, undamaged military and no domestic insurgency Assad did not dare cause trouble for Israel or the US. I'm not too worried that whatever rag tag group crawls out of the rubble will be more dangerous except as cowardly murderers of civilians. You live in a perpetually angry, vicious place, KoS.