Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Syria civil war start a new cold war?

Mr.United_Nations

Well he can tell that the Assad government are just big lies

I have read today that the Syrian rebels are actually Al Qaeda and that the CIA is giving them arms and training them in turkey. Read it on a few sites as well.

I've not sure what to think of this.

I mean if The US helps the rebels will Iran, Russia and China declare war on the US?

If they did then the US has a perfect excuse to invade Iran, take their oil, cut China and Russia off from that oil, have their debt cut off from China due to being at war and obviously get one over Russia as per usual. lol

This war would fix the US's economy crisis and stop it from crashing completely.

If thta happened you'd have to wonder if the US set this up?

Edited by Coffey

And why exactly should the States care about what goes on in Syria again?

Well they say they do and check my post for why they might.

Seems like a stepping stone into Iran to me.

It's the last country that the US isn't occupying or allied with that is near Iran as well. lol

Look on a map, US has forces in Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait and Israel.

Syria would add another perfect stepping stone from the Mediterranean for US forces to land. So they can come in form the North West and back up/supply current forces in Iraq.. (Israel for supplying South)

Edited by Coffey

I have read today that the Syrian rebels are actually Al Qaeda and that the CIA is giving them arms and training them in turkey. Read it on a few sites as well.

I've not sure what to think of this.

I mean if The US helps the rebels will Iran, Russia and China declare war on the US?

If they did then the US has a perfect excuse to invade Iran, take their oil, cut China and Russia off from that oil, have their debt cut off from China due to being at war and obviously get one over Russia as per usual. lol

This war would fix the US's economy crisis and stop it from crashing completely.

If thta happened you'd have to wonder if the US set this up?

that's gov lies and bull"""" right there

from day one they did not admit of any peaceful protest

from day number one they claimed first " salafist groups "

then they claimed it's " non syrians group "

then they said it's " syrians paid to protest "

then they said " armed exteremists islamist

then they said " westerns and israel mossad "

then they said " armed gangs "

then finally .. " alquada and terrrorists groups "

fact is .. people are sick of this gov and we're gonna kill every and each one who support it

The assad government is allies with some terrorist groups anyway.

We've never been out of the cold war. The only difference is the KGB took over Russia entirely rather than the Bolshevik party.

I think the most pressing reason is that if Assad falls and his government loses control of the chemical weapons he's admitted to having, the rest of the world cannot allow them to be picked up by folks who would gladly use them in a sports stadium or a shopping mall somewhere. And as horrific as that might be, Israel answering for several thousand dead, GASSED, Jews with a nuclear warhead on Damascus would be even worse. Not trying to be flippant but that is a real possibility with the nut jobs in that region.

Because they are people

Because they are people

That's true also but it's impressive, IMO, that Americans are as outraged and sickened as anyone else in the West at the slaughter there - even though the Syrians seem to hate us. I'll catch hell for saying it but I think it's the difference between the mindset of a predominately Christian culture and a predominately Muslim culture. Whatever the rationale, Assad butchers defenseless human beings and he needs to be put out of their misery ASAP.

and then .. syria is a part of the international community

therfore the international community has duties and responsabilities toward the syrian civilians

to offer protection and such in cases like those

it's not charity they ask you know ..

it's not syrian killing each other .. it's iran , russia , china , hezboallah , iraqis shiites and a fully equiped of what we called once

" syrian army " these are killing civilians

the international community has duty to protect those civilians from gov usage of heavy arms

on civilians and civilians inhabited areas

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

Kurdish fighters are in the battle fighting troops at the Turkish border.

Kurdish fighters are in the battle fighting troops at the Turkish border.

who's troops ?

i overheard that gov gave control of north city into the hands of kurdish fighters whom part of kurdstan workers party

because the gov lack power to hold control over all parts of syria and needed troops to go elsewhere

the free army however did not fight the kurdish but rather withdrew

but this can actually p*** of turkey " hopefully " will

Fighting Syrian

am not really clear about it :D

ok look here's the deal

there's gov forces which include : syrian army , hezboallah members , iranians members , iraqis shiites .. and some times russian experts , some kurds parties

there's the freedom fighters which include : syrian army defects , syrian volunteers .. and small amount of arab volunteers . alot of kurds civilians

IMO, that Americans are as outraged and sickened as anyone else in the West at the slaughter there

So what about Africa? Why do they never intervene or poke their nose in there?

What about Isreal, they support them instead of helping the victim civilians?!

and then .. syria is a part of the international community

therfore the international community has duties and responsabilities toward the syrian civilians

to offer protection and such in cases like those

it's not charity they ask you know ..

it's not syrian killing each other .. it's iran , russia , china , hezboallah , iraqis shiites and a fully equiped of what we called once

" syrian army " these are killing civilians

the international community has duty to protect those civilians from gov usage of heavy arms

on civilians and civilians inhabited areas

I agree that the international community has an obligation - on humanitarian grounds - to help the defenseless civilians in Syria. I agree that Syrians and any other nation's civilians should not have to beg for the help of the world community in such a situation. But the realities are that when a nuclear power is willing to intercede on the behalf of a dictator then the world has to face a pretty harsh choice. And if you're honest you will have to admit that your people would start killing Americans, Brits or French and calling them invaders and "crusaders" before they even finished stopping Assad's forces. I'm all for giving small arms, ammo, radios and most of all medicines and food to the rebels. But no way would I give them heavy weapons for shooting down aircraft that they would then use against us.

I agree that the international community has an obligation - on humanitarian grounds - to help the defenseless civilians in Syria. I agree that Syrians and any other nation's civilians should not have to beg for the help of the world community in such a situation. But the realities are that when a nuclear power is willing to intercede on the behalf of a dictator then the world has to face a pretty harsh choice. And if you're honest you will have to admit that your people would start killing Americans, Brits or French and calling them invaders and "crusaders" before they even finished stopping Assad's forces. I'm all for giving small arms, ammo, radios and most of all medicines and food to the rebels. But no way would I give them heavy weapons for shooting down aircraft that they would then use against us.

This is true.

Look what happened with Al Qaeda... US armed them against Russia and now well i don't need to explain the rest.

excuse me i forgot .. it's always about you guys it's never about civilians protection

no one would call you " crusaders " should they interfer and stopped the system from using heavy arms on unarmed civilians

however you are right we will call you crusaders should you interfer after " we " bring down the system

but it's good our revolution bring forth the true face of international community

they won't interfer when civilians are killed by aircraft . tanks .. missiles

hell i doubt they would even if chemical were used against us

but they are more willing to gather the scrapes and pretend to be the heros when all things over

This is true.

Look what happened with Al Qaeda... US armed them against Russia and now well i don't need to explain the rest.

al Qaeda .. was and still working for the usa

even if it sounds like conspirecy theory .. but it's the fact just based on the results

of that where ever the Qaeda made presence .. the usa profit from it

The rebels are doing well holding off the siege, IMHO i think they could hold out and win the battle of Aleppo, the Syrian troops seem to have losing faith into recapture the city, this would make sense as Assad made that statement of his troops doing good and wants all Syrians to help. Seems like a late rally call is really a desperate thing to do. If Assad does not get Aleppo, are his troops going to run away and turn on him?

And with smaller groups joining in and claiming other cities and Assad struggling to gain them, he may need to get help from Iran and quick

• Like 1

al Qaeda .. was and still working for the usa

even if it sounds like conspirecy theory .. but it's the fact just based on the results

of that where ever the Qaeda made presence .. the usa profit from it

I have seen the evidence to back this, so I do agree with you. But it is classed as a "conspiracy theory".

The rebels are doing well holding off the siege, IMHO i think they could hold out and win the battle of Aleppo, the Syrian troops seem to have losing faith into recapture the city, this would make sense as Assad made that statement of his troops doing good and wants all Syrians to help. Seems like a late rally call is really a desperate thing to do. If Assad does not get Aleppo, are his troops going to run away and turn on him?

And with smaller groups joining in and claiming other cities and Assad struggling to gain them, he may need to get help from Iran and quick

So what are the chances of Iran helping? They chances seem high, but what about Russia and then China? Do you think there is a chance that if the US gets involved if Iran does that those 2 will?

Then we will get an idea of whether the UK and other European forces will be pulled into it. I don't doubt for a second that Cameron will jump at the chnace to get his tongue further up the US goverments rear end. I noticed Vladimir Putin didn't shake Camerons hand during a meeting, it seemed on purpose. lol You reckon it was just a mess up or on purpose?

Edited by Coffey

why you think the forgein minister was doing in iran ?

I have seen the evidence to back this, so I do agree with you. But it is classed as a "conspiracy theory".

well there's no smoke without fire

am not conspirecy believer my self .. but i reason with logic results

• Like 1

So what are the chances of Iran helping? They chances seem high, but what about Russia and then China? Do you think there is a chance that if the US gets involved if Iran does that those 2 will?

Then we will get an idea of whether the UK and other European forces will be pulled into it. I don't doubt for a second that Cameron will jump at the chnace to get his tongue further up the US goverments rear end. I noticed Vladimir Putin didn't shake Camerons hand during a meeting, it seemed on purpose. lol You reckon it was just a mess up or on purpose?

Well Russia has that port so maybe some sort of Naval blockade around the Syrian coast to stop ships supplying the rebels. Then you have Iran, if they came to Damascus then Israel will strike as the border to Israel is not that far.

why you think the forgein minister was doing in iran ?

Good point it could be arms or actual men

Well Russia has that port so maybe some sort of Naval blockade around the Syrian coast to stop ships supplying the rebels. Then you have Iran, if they came to Damascus then Israel will strike as the border to Israel is not that far.

I just checked on google maps, If iran hits Qatar and Saudi Arabia, then if they managed to get up through them, they could be flanking Isreal... Coming up their South.

I just checked on google maps, If iran hits Qatar and Saudi Arabia, then if they managed to get up through them, they could be flanking Isreal... Coming up their South.

except the part where if iran hits saudia or qatar the whole arab world will take action against it

especially the countries with revolutions since the people of those countries

shared a big dislike for iran because of syria's events

the arabs are litarly boiling with hate against iran actions