Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Mr.United_Nations

Could Syria civil war start a new cold war?

205 posts in this topic

Knight Of Shadows

With one breath you condemn the US as part of the problem, then next breath complain that you don't have the weapons to end the slaughter. I hope the slaughter will end soon. But since whoever wins will hate America and Israel it seems a little to me like feeding an animal that wants to kill you. It doesn't make sense to me. Even with a strong, undamaged military and no domestic insurgency Assad did not dare cause trouble for Israel or the US. I'm not too worried that whatever rag tag group crawls out of the rubble will be more dangerous except as cowardly murderers of civilians. You live in a perpetually angry, vicious place, KoS.

and why on earth would i love israel or usa ?

you sound like i should feel gratitude for something they never gave us ?

no thanks we don't need usa help

however speaking of condeming .. am condeming the international community

as i said syria is part of it .. and among their responsability is to stop massacare of civilians

and they failed " on purpose " to do that .. and after that i should not hate ? give me a break

the system did not cause trouble for usa or israel coz they're a bloody allies to the system !

• Like 2

Coffey

it's already known that al qaeda is tool among many of the us goverment

however i doubt their involvement with syrian rebels .. let me explain more closely

we all know that most goverments around the world " usa , france , britian etc etc "

if they care about something the most .. it's their precious israel

and everyone .. and i mean every goverment really wish the syrian goverment would just erase the rebels and be done with it

because they would never find such ally as the current system who kept israel borders safe for years now

so they needed to come out with excuses of why they are letting many people die in dictator rule " 20.000 " death now record

and the true number is far by worst

so they came out with " al qaeda " scarecrow to act as excuse to why they won't arm the rebels

" we're afraid if we gave them anti-aircraft they end up in hands of terrorists "

just like the syrian goverment theory " terrorists , terrorists terrorists "

this mocky we see on security councel .. this play of roles " you do the veto .. we make the stand bla bla bla " it's all a joke

luckily though looks like we won't need anyone help with our revolution

had there been anti-aircraft missiles help .. or no fly zone

the current goverment would have fallen ages ago

I see what you mean. :tu:

• Like 1

Mr.United_Nations

To be fair none of the rebels we have seen so far have not been supporting Al Qaeda.

• Like 2

Knight Of Shadows

a mig 23 was shot down yesterday or the day before by the rebels .. that's good sign of some anti aircraft has reached them

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 1

buckskin scout

You live in a perpetually angry, vicious place, KoS.

And this easily describes Israel too, our Zionist cheerleader.

and then

And this easily describes Israel too, our Zionist cheerleader.

You are correct. On both counts though I'm not sure what point you're making.

Mr.United_Nations

Seems Damascus is not fully in control which the Syrian government claims

Knight Of Shadows

it's not .. damascus countryside is totally out of their control they use missiles because they can't set ground troops for the nights

even the city itself is way out of control tanks and canonns are hitting places within the city which the sound can be heard all over damascus

Mr.United_Nations

Any updates knight

Knight Of Shadows

meh nothing good to mention

and then

News today that Russia and China have warned the US that they cannot interfere in Syria. The implication of the timing is that they mean even IF Syria used chem/bio. That is troublesome. Syria cannot be allowed to start using or even moving these weapons. No walking back from that. If the report is true then I think it's a dangerous signal of potential regional or even global escalation.

Knight Of Shadows

duhh .. we're already aware the international community would not move a finger even if bio chemical weapons were used against civilians

we are very aware of that no one is going to do anything so i guess we'll have to do it our self

and then

duhh .. we're already aware the international community would not move a finger even if bio chemical weapons were used against civilians

we are very aware of that no one is going to do anything so i guess we'll have to do it our self

KoS the point being made is that the US or Israel will not under any circumstances allow for those weapons to be used without responding forcefully. And to be honest, the biggest reason they would attack would be if intel sees them being slipped into Hizballah's hands. Israel will attack them in a HEARTBEAT if that starts. So it's less about poor Syrians and a lot more about Israel and the US trying to keep Israel from starting a regional war over the situation. And Russia and China will either respect that or a much larger war may be about to begin.

Mr.United_Nations

I dont understand why China should be involved, they have problems with certain regions of theirr own

Corp

Well Russia has already told Syria to cool the talk of chemical weapons. I'd imagine that using them on civilians would cause Syria to lose their allies rather quickly.

Saw a note in the paper today that Assad is now willing to talk about stepping down. So maybe some good news?

• Like 1

and then

I dont understand why China should be involved, they have problems with certain regions of theirr own

I think both Russia and China are involved primarily because they want to establish a precedent that no nation or group of nations should be able to intervene in a sovereign country's internal affairs. I actually agree strongly with them in this up to the point where the country in question is slaughtering it's own helpless citizens. If the UN was not contrived for such an occasion then I'm not sure what purpose it EVER had.

Knight Of Shadows

KoS the point being made is that the US or Israel will not under any circumstances allow for those weapons to be used without responding forcefully. And to be honest, the biggest reason they would attack would be if intel sees them being slipped into Hizballah's hands. Israel will attack them in a HEARTBEAT if that starts. So it's less about poor Syrians and a lot more about Israel and the US trying to keep Israel from starting a regional war over the situation. And Russia and China will either respect that or a much larger war may be about to begin.

yeah meet our most unfortunate stain in the face of humanity

they're not willing to do their " duty " toward a country which is member of the internation community

as it is their " duty " to protect the civilians from attacks

notice the word " duty " which means it's not " charity "

but they are so willing to do anything so their precious israel comes to no harm

why you think the system lasted this far ? because it kept israel borders safe .. for 40 years

why is it taking long and syrians are fighting alone ?

because the west have no found a substitute that will be a better ally to israel than this one

this is rather shameful

still .. i think they won't intervene if chemical bio were used on civilians

but they will be over it in heart beat if those were going to be smuggled to hezboallah

you still wonder why i hate the west ? :D

and then

yeah meet our most unfortunate stain in the face of humanity

they're not willing to do their " duty " toward a country which is member of the internation community

as it is their " duty " to protect the civilians from attacks

notice the word " duty " which means it's not " charity "

but they are so willing to do anything so their precious israel comes to no harm

why you think the system lasted this far ? because it kept israel borders safe .. for 40 years

why is it taking long and syrians are fighting alone ?

because the west have no found a substitute that will be a better ally to israel than this one

this is rather shameful

still .. i think they won't intervene if chemical bio were used on civilians

but they will be over it in heart beat if those were going to be smuggled to hezboallah

you still wonder why i hate the west ? :D

I agree and I didn't say it was RIGHT, I just told the truth of how things are. But you also have to admit that Syrians don't really want western help except just long enough to defeat Assad. Then they would immediately turn on and start killing US or European soldiers even before they could make it out of the country in an orderly way. I can hear it now--INVADERS!! Slay the INFIDELS... such a bunch of horse sheet. I agree about the duty to protect innocents, what about Syrian's duty to be civil to the ones who help?

Knight Of Shadows

I agree and I didn't say it was RIGHT, I just told the truth of how things are. But you also have to admit that Syrians don't really want western help except just long enough to defeat Assad. Then they would immediately turn on and start killing US or European soldiers even before they could make it out of the country in an orderly way. I can hear it now--INVADERS!! Slay the INFIDELS... such a bunch of horse sheet. I agree about the duty to protect innocents, what about Syrian's duty to be civil to the ones who help?

being " polite " is not a duty to any one

we're talking about people getting kiiled and you talking about hurt feelings ?

we never said ever we wanted " ground forces "

all people asked is eaither no fly zone .. or safe areas and that's the least of what international community can ever do

and still they have no done it

so step out of dream world where you imagin westerns forces landed on syria and got killed by people

got called names and stuff bla bla bla

and let's go back to reality where a whole nation and civilians facing missiles , aircraft , tanks , all kind of weapons

and the international community is only " condeming " and calculating casualties of civilians

Corp

So it seems some videos have surfaced of rebels forcing prisoners to become suicide bombers. Knight have you heard anything on this? It's starting to sounds like some of the rebel factions are no better or even worst than the government.

Knight Of Shadows

So it seems some videos have surfaced of rebels forcing prisoners to become suicide bombers. Knight have you heard anything on this? It's starting to sounds like some of the rebel factions are no better or even worst than the government.

nope .. no such thing ..

think about it .. how can you " force " some one to become suicide bomber ?

none of the operation done by the rebels were ever " suicide "

they were all planted bombs even the big hit

Corp

I guess the video that was on BBC (which has since been taken down I believe) has rebels planting a bomb in a truck and then giving it to a prisoner telling him they were letting him go. Then when we reached a government check point try tried to set the bomb off, only to have it not work.

Knight Of Shadows

I guess the video that was on BBC (which has since been taken down I believe) has rebels planting a bomb in a truck and then giving it to a prisoner telling him they were letting him go. Then when we reached a government check point try tried to set the bomb off, only to have it not work.

bbc of late has been really siding with the goverment in unbelieveable way

i have been watching a tv program on it and strangely the hostess was " litarkly" attacking the opposition

and defending the system .. hell even better than they would defend them self

personally i believe the rebels has been fighting off hezboallah merceneries and alwities " civilians armed groups "

plus shia from iran fighting off .. plus russian experts And snipers .. yep they captured a russian " female " sinper

but it wasn't published somehow

so syrian rebels litarly fighting off the syrian army , iran , russia , hezboallh , shia from iraq too

using any trick they seem fit i really wouldn't oppose it

i think the people should be bit reasonable toward the rebels they need to give them a break

and trust me when i say ... humanity have not known anything worse than this group or ruling party

what you see is not even 1% of what they've done of rape , kiiling , torture , bombing etc etc etc

and then

I saw video of men throwing other men from 5th storey rooftops to the concrete below and civilians cheering it. I think the victims were supposed to be postal workers. Of course no way to prove WHO they were or why it happened but it was the cheering of the civilians that made me sick. Pure evil is loose in the country and it seems like it will stay for a long time.

Knight Of Shadows

I saw video of men throwing other men from 5th storey rooftops to the concrete below and civilians cheering it. I think the victims were supposed to be postal workers. Of course no way to prove WHO they were or why it happened but it was the cheering of the civilians that made me sick. Pure evil is loose in the country and it seems like it will stay for a long time.

yep .. and that's my friend damn snipers who was shooting children and adults , civilians and rebels just alike

and many has falling vicitim to their bullets

hell i think they deserve to be taken up again and thrown down again

these were the angry citizans who threw them down citizians who lost their family members or children to those snipers

on another hand .. there was another video of goverment agents throwing the dead bodies from the roofs

dead bodies of people .. so i don't know which you talking about

Edited by Knight Of Shadows