Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need advice on aura color meanings?

number22

When I first started practicing telekinesis, i noticed i could see like a glowy shadow over the object i was trying to move. like it had a soul popping out a bit. lol. i found out that a lot of people that practice telekinesis start seeing auras since they concentrate on the object for a long time.

after a while it went away, but now it's come back and i can sometimes see them on people. when i was trying to make my projector string swing, my friend krystal was sitting in front of me i could see the same shadow on her, but hers was green. i concentrated on her (she was facing the other way), and i saw it again. i tried it on my mom and hers was purple.

anyway, i need advice from someone who can see auras and knows what the colors mean, please. i've tried to find it on the internet, but different websites say different things. thanks.

Edited by number22

Ok, well...every colour is a vibration but seeing colours doesn't always mean the same thing as what it may seem. I have mentioned before somewhere else in these forums that it has to go through you aura filters for you to see it.

Lets say, your friends aura is actually yellow,

I am not but go along with me here, as I am trying to explain as best I can and in as few words as possible.

Lets say your friends aura is actually yellow but you see it through your aura, say of blue... Any Artist/chemist will know that yellow and blue make green, hence you see green....The same goes with your mom... Mom may well have been blue and yours red equaling purple.

Now, the reason I mention this firstly is unless you can create your aura to flush through plasma clear, you are not actually seeing your friends or your moms actual colours but a combination of yours and theirs. Understand, so the meaning of the colour is inaccurate anyways...Do you see?

Now, to understand the meaning of the colours is about studying where in nature you see it appear. Where do you see purple naturally appear?

i can give a whole listing of colours and their meanings but unless you are prepared to do the work yourself, i don't see the point.

Firstly, if it is auras you truly wish to work on then the first thing is to clear your own or else all you see will be through a filter of whatever it is you are feeling, thinking or your own health conditions.

I am not dismissing you. It's just it's not as it seems.

and once again I have said too much, Oh dear....

Edited by Blue Star

Ok, well...every colour is a vibration but seeing colours doesn't always mean the same thing as what it may seem. I have mentioned before somewhere else in these forums that it has to go through you aura filters for you to see it.

Lets say, your friends aura is actually yellow,

I am not but go along with me here, as I am trying to explain as best I can and in as few words as possible.

Lets say your friends aura is actually yellow but you see it through your aura, say of blue... Any Artist/chemist will know that yellow and blue make green, hence you see green....The same goes with your mom... Mom may well have been blue and yours red equaling purple.

Now, the reason I mention this firstly is unless you can create your aura to flush through plasma clear, you are not actually seeing your friends or your moms actual colours but a combination of yours and theirs. Understand, so the meaning of the colour is inaccurate anyways...Do you see?

Now, to understand the meaning of the colours is about studying where in nature you see it appear. Where do you see purple naturally appear?

i can give a whole listing of colours and their meanings but unless you are prepared to do the work yourself, i don't see the point.

Firstly, if it is auras you truly wish to work on then the first thing is to clear your own or else all you see will be through a filter of whatever it is you are feeling, thinking or your own health conditions.

I am not dismissing you. It's just it's not as it seems.

and once again I have said too much, Oh dear....

ohhh, i see. did not know that. sure, i would like to do the work myself. once i'm dedicated to something i follow through. (: i think it's an interesting thing to have, since i've heard you know if people have bad intentions or good, yadda yadda yadda. that is true, right? and how exactly does one clear their own aura?

• Like 1

Some sources have different meanings for the colors. So the info is conflicting .

I go with the meanings assigned by most metaphysical sources . Both emotional ,and planetary .

It seems to fit,and corresponds to one train of thought on auras used in practice.

ohhh, i see. did not know that. sure, i would like to do the work myself. once i'm dedicated to something i follow through. (: i think it's an interesting thing to have, since i've heard you know if people have bad intentions or good, yadda yadda yadda. that is true, right? and how exactly does one clear their own aura?

Oh, dear where to start and how to keep this concise????

You will see a lot of seemingly strange thing when you start to see the unseen.

Indeed,

And yes, you will know when someone has bed intentions and what not.

You will see atmospheres overlapping each other, radiations from strangers auras interacting, dancing and merging as they cross paths, elementals swirling through the skies, all kinds weird stuff.

To be honest number22,

I am still reluctant to speak of things as the nay sayers will have a field day and I really can't be ars3d to argue the toss with them. So if they come on here with their cr@pp, I will ignore them.

as,

I have nothing to prove and i only speak from experience.

I/we can trust the natural worlds, they do not lie... Where as people may.

So, when one school of thought says this colour means this and another says something else, I go to what the natural world demonstrates of and by itself as the best anchor of sanity into its meaning.

Which will mean a lot of field work on your part. Sure, check out what others say first as a short cut but make sure you cross reference it with your own studies of the natural worlds.

There is much study ahead of you. If you are sincere in your intention. This work is not easy...even to those born with the skill as it is lonely sometimes because you are not safe to talk about it. As it, freaks people out and they avoid you thinking you're weird or fear you because they know you can see them.

You will need an understanding of electromagnetics, the human sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, the human anatomy, the respiratory, blood and so forth systems of the complex.

For if you don't know what organ the form and colour is about/ over or around, how can you diagnose?

Then there is your own aura, how to cleans it,

Aura wipes and aura exercises, Thai Chi and Chi Gung are a good starting point for this but there are other exercises too. Then there are other thing which affect the aura such as ones diet, attitude, mental stance, emotional states...These all need to be addressed and worked on, as part of the cleansing process to a point of seeing clearly.

The aura is a system as any other, it needs to be kept healthy and fluid. As with any cleaning, the principles are the same. inside and out, in the manifest and in the non-manifest realms equally.... physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.... Declutter, top to bottom, clean, cleans, mend, and heal.

All is connected but not always seen.

the work on the chakras, too...Oh dear, am I putting you off yet???

There are as many tools to clear and heal as there are diss- eases.

I feel I am saying way to much. I hope this has given you a starter into these unseen worlds but I am uncomfortable saying any more for now.

All the best :innocent:

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 2

That sounds amazing. :) and I'm not interested in the healing qualities that come with it. Do I have to learn that? and I dont care what the skeptics say. They can continue to be blind.

This seems like a lot of work, but I must say I'm intrigued. Please feel free to private message me if you feel uncomfortable. If you don't want to then I understand. As for the being lonely part, I have no problem. I've learned to keep my experiences to myself. I remember I tried to tell my best friend about telekinesis and she thought I was going crazy. I had to lie and make it seem like I was joking. Anyway, thanks for the information! :)

You're welcome, I hope it gets you started... it is fascinating stuff and never ceases to amaze or beguile.

If you're not wanting to use it as a diagnostic tool in healing and sensing then no, you don't have to study all the supporting anatomy or medical stuff....but this makes me ask.... What is it you wish to use it for?

How far do you wish to take it?

i am glad you are not put off by the isolation you may feel, that's going to save a lot of possible heart ache.

If you're only going to use it for checking out other people's intentions...Then may I suggest the added studying of body language, as this will probably help you a lot and it gives you some semblance of a cover all for your knowings/detection skills, without mentioning the aura at all. They work best in unison, one cross checking with the other.

How else may I help?

I plan on learning healing, but not at the moment. I'm currently practicing telekinesis and biokinesis (changing eye color). I'm getting great results, and I can already see auras (even though I'm extremely inexperienced) but I don't want to overwork myself.

Ever since I've been trying to see auras, practice telekinesis, and practice biokinesis I've been extremely drained. I find myself nodding off and falling asleep during the day, even when I've had my 8 hours. sometimes my head begins to throb but that usually goes away within 5 minutes. I plan on practicing aura viewing after I'm done with biokinesis, which will be very soon, as my eyes are almost at the color I want.

I would like the ability to heal, as I mentioned before, buy I'm mostly interested in knowing peoples' intentions and personalities. I've also heard you can know when someone is lying., that sounds great. I'm not sure if that's true. Other than that, idk how far I wish to take it. Mostly because idk how far you can take it. I don't know much about this gift, as you can tell. would you mind telling me how far I can take it?

My initial response is this.....You can take it as far as, seeing all that lives in the unseen, seen.

Do you see? :lol:

and personally, while some people may think of "keeping it to yourself" as being lonely, I think it's kind of empowering. :) in the sense that we can see and do things many people are blind to and or don't believe in. and while all the skeptics and non believers make fun of us or call us names, we know the truth. Plus, i like being different. :P

And no, I don't see. Lol

Wait, never mind. I reread it and understand now.lol

• Like 1

wats the point of the colors? like what do the do for you? im not saying u cant see thm im just lost on the whole purpose of seeing stuff like tht

well, i've always heard that certain people have certain colors based on their health, emotions, etc. and that you can tell if someone has bad intentions, their personalities, or when someone is lying. i just recently found out by blue star that you can heal people too. and that you can see a whole bunch of weird stuff. you can look at her comment above.

Oh, dear where to start and how to keep this concise????

You will see a lot of seemingly strange thing when you start to see the unseen.

Indeed,

And yes, you will know when someone has bed intentions and what not.

You will see atmospheres overlapping each other, radiations from strangers auras interacting, dancing and merging as they cross paths, elementals swirling through the skies, all kinds weird stuff.

To be honest number22,

I am still reluctant to speak of things as the nay sayers will have a field day and I really can't be ars3d to argue the toss with them. So if they come on here with their cr@pp, I will ignore them.

as,

I have nothing to prove and i only speak from experience.

I/we can trust the natural worlds, they do not lie... Where as people may.

So, when one school of thought says this colour means this and another says something else, I go to what the natural world demonstrates of and by itself as the best anchor of sanity into its meaning.

Which will mean a lot of field work on your part. Sure, check out what others say first as a short cut but make sure you cross reference it with your own studies of the natural worlds.

There is much study ahead of you. If you are sincere in your intention. This work is not easy...even to those born with the skill as it is lonely sometimes because you are not safe to talk about it. As it, freaks people out and they avoid you thinking you're weird or fear you because they know you can see them.

You will need an understanding of electromagnetics, the human sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, the human anatomy, the respiratory, blood and so forth systems of the complex.

For if you don't know what organ the form and colour is about/ over or around, how can you diagnose?

Then there is your own aura, how to cleans it,

Aura wipes and aura exercises, Thai Chi and Chi Gung are a good starting point for this but there are other exercises too. Then there are other thing which affect the aura such as ones diet, attitude, mental stance, emotional states...These all need to be addressed and worked on, as part of the cleansing process to a point of seeing clearly.

The aura is a system as any other, it needs to be kept healthy and fluid. As with any cleaning, the principles are the same. inside and out, in the manifest and in the non-manifest realms equally.... physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.... Declutter, top to bottom, clean, cleans, mend, and heal.

All is connected but not always seen.

the work on the chakras, too...Oh dear, am I putting you off yet???

There are as many tools to clear and heal as there are diss- eases.

I feel I am saying way to much. I hope this has given you a starter into these unseen worlds but I am uncomfortable saying any more for now.

All the best :innocent:

Don't let naysayers keep you from posting,to help someone who genuinely wants help.

I just ignore them now. I post,and if i know they will have a field day with what I say,so i don't even go back to the thread to read replies.

Buddhist monks,turn and walk away from such people. They are not enlightened enough to recieve information of this kind.

It's lost on them.

They then call me a coward,because I refuse to show proof that I actually have faith in what I have said.

They are just too encased in lead ,to understand.

I am not of the their ilk,so I'm not going to post a lot of ,OH YES IT'S TRUE ,kind of prattle,that just gives me a headache.

If they feel as they do,and really have no idea what we are referring to,there's no point ,but do not let them chase you off.

We have just as much of a right to answer an OP,and just hope you help the OP.

Just imagine the monk,holding one hand up at a child trantruming ,and he turns,and just walks away.

Their souls are not at the same level of maturity as ours ,so they just don't "see".

Cannot be helped .

• Like 1

I just know a couple tidbits.. A lot of people seem to use standard color meanings when they see auras. Like yellow is intelligence, green growth, or whatever color system appeals most. Some people go with the feeling they get from colors. Like a bright green is healthy, but a sickly green is unhealthy. Some people go with aura shapes, like a nimbus of yellow is general intelligence, but a crackling or lightning like yellow means ideas are developing or inspiration is about to hit. I know of one person that claimed when a person wasn't telling the truth or trying to hide something, their colors dimmed or became darkly shaded. I can't vouch for if that was truth or not, the person was a little nutty.

wats the point of the colors? like what do the do for you? im not saying u cant see thm im just lost on the whole purpose of seeing stuff like tht

As I said in my first post, colour is vibration....Now think, what does that mean to you?

Colours are on a frequency, they resonate...harmonise, neutralise, heal and everything else too.

Working within the natural laws, the subtle realms, into and through such things as repulsion and attraction, as to the tuning fork principle and Working in unison to numbers.

Colour,

It's a language, a form of communication.

It is, what it is...Colour.

It is a bridge between the worlds of the manifest and non manifest.

Colour is not fixed but mutable, changing, fluid, yet blue is always blue as red is always red. How curious?

It's hues and shades are varying degrees along the same bar, it is seen in the manifest. Yet, it is not crystallised nor held by the clunky end or sense of manifestation.

As to the purpose of colour, how can you not see at least some of it's purpose? For it has many, from the cleansing light of ultra violet within a sterilising cabinet in the hairdressers, to a bee finding the pollen rich flower ready to harvest from...My, it is everywhere...from the darkest depths of the ocean....

But as I said,

it's a vibration/energy carried through light yet not just. As not all songs are the same neither is it with colour, why would that be?

When everything is energy?...from the smallest wave, drop, string, vibration...condensing along the bar of frequency into becoming a note, a colour or a symphony or a rainbow....from the unseen to a rock.

Colour, stands as a proof to some, that we are not just rocks and dirt....but there is more to this conscious world than a clunky lump of earth swirling around another clumpy lump of heat.

How else can I explain????

Colour can and often does affect how we feel, think, eat, even act.

Hope that helps explain a little more....There is tons I have danced over.

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'am acutally writing a blog on the meaning of aura colors and whatnot. Anyway I set up an experiment over the summer where I observed people I knew who had different color auras and see how they reacted in different situations. Since I'm going into detail on the blog I'll just give a quick overveiw.

Red: The passion color

Orange: The daring color

Yellow: the happy color

Green: The median color

Blue: The calm color

Purple: The chaotic color

Grey: The spiritual color

Buddhist monks,turn and walk away from such people. They are not enlightened enough to recieve information of this kind.

Wow..what a slam, eh? If you don't agree or have a view that doesn't parrot what you want to hear then you're just not "enlightened" enough. Simply wow...

Anyways..don't put any stock into this whole "color" thing because the colors are all in the mind when it is trying to interpret something. Colors are physical and need physical light to be seen whereas you (the brain) may interpret a supposed vibration or frequency as a "color".

It's supposed to be a complex thing to learn and cannot be done with those cheap "See a aura in thirty seconds" thing

Edited by Ryu

• 3 weeks later...

I see auras to. A lot of the time i see Blue and White around people. Don't know why

This may be a bit off the OP question but id thought i would pose it anyways.... why cant the person who sees auras come up with their own meanings for colors rather than rely on solely on information (sometimes conflicting) that can be found on the interenet? Now... i am not suggesting that the person seeing the aura come up with a willy nilly definition for what it means to be say "red"... but rather take notes on each individual person for whom you see as "red" and build your own definitions for colors... granted it would take considerable time... but would this be an idea that is good or bad?

The Science behind auras or an individual's energy field is directly related to that persons Ph level at any given time. Our Ph level is determined by many things. The greatest factors include, blood type, nutrition, emotions and interactions with others. Low pH means higher concentration of Hydrogen ions and high pH means low concentration of hydrogen ions. defintion of pH-POTENTIAL OF HYRDROGEN. Our emotions can be measure in terms of frequency and every emotion has its effect on our pH. LOVE, HOPE and GRATTITUDE are three examples of Alkaline rich/high pH emotions. The color of an Aura can say a lot about the well being of a person as well as the emotional state of the person. Excitement for example makes us feel high energy, thus raising our pH level. What can be seen is that persons aura correspond with the frequently changing ph of their body.

It is a misconception that mood is the reason for auras color appearance but the color is determined by many factors and the health of said person.

The more concentrated hydrogen ions a person has, the more negative energy that person has. For example when you are really sad, you typically always feel better after crying and even a bit sleepy. This is our body's chemical reaction to unpleasant emotions releasing tears as a way of getting rid of too much negative energy. Did you know tears are emotionally encoded? Regardless how amazing is it that our bodies convert low emotions into visible matter and high emotions into increased energy.