Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonic and Satanic government, obama bckwrds

NoiseBleed

take a look at this

i dunno it just creeps me out. its obama saying yes we can, and backwards its more then clearly "thank you satan"

over and over and over he and the audience says this

now i know some of you think that it is a stretch and that is an accident that yes we can becomes thank you satan so clearly.

ok i get it.

but, if you look in the satanic bible ( im not sure what verse, but if you type in talking backwards in the satanic bible it will come up) it tells us directly why some people think that the brain does pick up on things the way they would sound backwards

Also if you zoom in on google earth into the whitehouse and look at the road design above it, it is clearly pentagrams upon pentagrams inside pentagrams

crazy huh

here is a video showing some other government buildings and the symbols they serve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QBylh1UE8A&feature=related

at 3:10 in this video you will see washington dc from a satellite image

ill post more later, im getting bored lol

Some people would think that it would be nonsense, but id have to agree i believe he is the key to the New world order that is in the process of being developed not only by the states but the UN the UK and any other major country/colonies that all want the same thing, money. With the power behind this new government do you really think coincidences are really coincidences? the bombing of the spanish communters, kills 191 people (911 invert) 911 days after 9/11. COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT

• Like 1

I'm hearing "Nac ew Sey" :innocent:

• Like 2

Some people would think that it would be nonsense, but id have to agree i believe he is the key to the New world order that is in the process of being developed not only by the states but the UN the UK and any other major country/colonies that all want the same thing, money. With the power behind this new government do you really think coincidences are really coincidences? the bombing of the spanish communters, kills 191 people (911 invert) 911 days after 9/11. COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT

I would love to know how to make a bomb that will kill,an exact amount of people that you want to kill.

Yes. Coincidence. I THINK SO

• Like 2

How entertaining is this ! You won't laugh harder all week !

• Like 1

Garbage.

Quote: "ill post more later, im getting bored lol"

Don't waste your/our time. lol

• Like 2

A minimum of perceptive ability + a profound sense of disenfranchisement = kooky theorist. I'm not sure if this thread wasn't intended as humour, but it works as such.

Pentagrams, Pyramids, the Mason compass and ruler, and Swastikas aren't evil symbols, no matter how demonizing Christians try to make them because they belong to a different religion than theirs. Sure, Nazi's ruined the swatika for everyone else. But that doesn't take away the meaning that it had before them.

As for all the 'hidden symbols" in D.C., pretty simple. It was built mostly by masons. They added a lot of their symbolism to the city. So what?

And reverse speech? Seriously? There is hardly a worse pseudoscience out there than perhaps astrology or homeopathy.

And OMG! Did you see how Denver airport is arranged it that video!!!! It's almost like it was built with the express purpose of LANDING PLANES!!

And the European Parliament building. Why, that looks kind of, sort of, almost like a PAINTING. Seriously?

• Like 3

I'm not american and never was..

What I'm curious about is how american people end up believing in stuff like this? Is this only in america or are there more paranoid illuminati new world order conspiracy theory people out there?

I'm not american and never was..

What I'm curious about is how american people end up believing in stuff like this? Is this only in america or are there more paranoid illuminati new world order conspiracy theory people out there?

Junk like this really makes my country look stupid, doesn't it?

We don't all believe it, I swear! Just a vocal few with internet access.....

It's too late for our denials! The OP has figured it out! EVERYBODY GET HIM!

All hail Satan!

• Like 1

This thread sponsored by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

• Like 1

Let me see...If your Satanic, you say the Lord's Prayer backwards ....then doesn't that make the guys reversing the good words the Satanic ones not vica versa?

i didnt watch the video (being where i am this s***** computer wont allow me to) so i cant say that i hear him say "thank you satan" but i am way past convinced that there is a new world order. Now agreed not all symbols are "demonic" per se but neither is the NWO, they dont envoke for you to worship the devil, in fact quite opposite. If you know about them you know then they were formed by renaissance scientists who believe the world would be better without religion under one rule with one currency. If you look past what the media say then you can find that these "coincidences" are more so linked. Sure with a bomb they cant make an exact kill ratio for 191 people but they can get the media to say whatever they like and its not as if theyre a secret society either with their "logos" shown everywhere.

also they were almost forced (in their own way) to create this "cult" as it was they who were oppressed for believing the earth orbits the sun etc etc.

why not try recording some stuff and playing it backwards..

..you might be suprised

And OMG! Did you see how Denver airport is arranged it that video!!!! It's almost like it was built with the express purpose of LANDING PLANES!!

Hahahahahah!

Reverse speech doesn't work. If you need to use that, you haven't got anything.

• Like 1

also they were almost forced (in their own way) to create this "cult" as it was they who were oppressed for believing the earth orbits the sun etc etc.

You have reasons to believe this?