Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chasing UFOs

AZDZ

My DVR has been recording these from their recent premiere but I haven't yet watched any of them. Shall I bother? How would you say it compares to UFO Hunters.

Hello Super-Fly. Funny you should have responded, coincidentally I was just in the kitchen attempting to clear it of the days influx of flies. lol

got a vid or pic, for comparison?

Hmm That's a strange request since they are both TV shows. I assume you never saw UFOHs? A couple of links to illustrate the differences:

UFO Hunters, Chasing UFOs

I enjoyed watching UFO Hunters, I was hoping people would post saying CUFOs is at least as enjoyable as UFOH was in its day.

I think the fact that the hosts of Chasing UFOs aren't even fans of the show says a lot. Apparently NatGeo took it in a direction that none of them wanted(a.k.a making it a UFO version of Ghost Hunters).

**Edit: Moved rant to appropriate thread**

Edited by Onemilelost
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the fact that the hosts of Chasing UFOs aren't even fans of the show says a lot. Apparently NatGeo took it in a direction that none of them wanted(a.k.a making it a UFO version of Ghost Hunters).

**Edit: Moved rant to appropriate thread**

I' would have preferred thay NOT follow that path as well... I'd like to read your rant about. Please link me to it...

I loved UFO hunters, but this show is boring. Don't bother.

Damn. I was really hoping for new, decent UFO hunting show.

Apparently this one is too bad for people to even post responses to. I guess I have my answer. Thanks.

Wait, one more question. Was even one shred of evidence in any episode of value at all?

Edited by AZDZ

Id watch Chasing UFO's just to see Ryders sexy self :yes: But I mean theres so very few shows about UFO's and the like but I personally like the direction that the show is going

• 3 months later...

Finally caught up to and watched a few episodes of this one on my DVR and I gotta say, it's all the biggest load of horse-**** to ever come down the pike.

The only thing of any real potential lies in a few of the 'bumper videos', between commercials, but those are mostly crap as well. "OMG! I see blinking lights!" Gimme a break.

• Like 1

Why would you chase that allegedly in the other UFO conspiracy thread is reportedly able to go 27,000mph. What kind of sneakers did you get ?

• 3 weeks later...

Far as I can see the show has already been cancelled and good riddance. James Fox had done some good things in the past with his previous documentaries but shame on him for being a part of this joke. Already enough shows with dum dums being filmed in night vision chasing bigfoot and ghosts. "my name is blah blah but people call me Ryder" yeah right, you can't give yourself a nickname and the "acting" was just ridiculous.

Here is the thing about all shows like that, when they try and hype up the next segment after a commercial break you must realize they aren't going to find anything. The show has already been shot and if something big happened that proved anything you would have heard about it 2 months previously.

Stick to legit documentaries, not this boo boo. At least if you are serious about what you believe. Shows like this make a mockery of all serious researches and they should be shown for what they really are....non serious entertainment.

There was an episode where they were in the desert using a metal detector and they dig up a military button or badge that had a 1940's something date on it, I've been metal detecting for many year and I've dug up plenty of old coins and relics just like this one.

They didn't give you a very good look at it that's because any one with any sense would of been able to tell that they had just planted it there, From what I could see this was not something that had been sitting in the ground for 50 years.

That was the first and last episode I watched of the show.

Edited by david_36