Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

German intelligence: al-Qaeda all over Syria

ExpandMyMind

German intelligence estimates that "around 90" terror attacks that "can be attributed to organizations that are close to al-Qaeda or jihadist groups" were carried out in Syria between the end of December and the beginning of July, as reported by the German daily Die Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ). This was revealed by the German government in a response to a parliamentary question.

In response to the same question, the German government admitted that it had received several reports from the German foreign intelligence service, the BND, on the May 25 massacre in the Syrian town of Houla. But it noted that the content of these reports was to remain classified "by reason of national interest"

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NG24Ak02.html

I think it's impossible to know with any certainty who committed the Houla massacre. Frankly I think either side could have been responsible and it just shows how damned brutal the culture is. I'm glad Oby has had the good sense or at least shown restraint in not getting deeply involved in this conflict. If Assad sees he's going down I expect him to try and use the VX and Sarin. It becomes a much different situation then.

• Like 1

Apparently the CIA is heavily involved in distributing arms coming in from Turkey, but i agree with the comment above any side could be responsible for any massacre in Syria at the moment, thirst for support and of course world wide attention doesn't have any boundaries,

• Like 1

Assad needs to go, but not if it leaves the door open for the terrorists he is fighting against. That would be even worse for the country.

If you remember, when the US invaded Iraq, they funnelled the opposition to the NW border...Sryia. it was my assertion at the time that this was for this very purpose. Unrest in syria and overthrowing the govt.

• Like 1

If you remember, when the US invaded Iraq, they funnelled the opposition to the NW border...Sryia. it was my assertion at the time that this was for this very purpose. Unrest in syria and overthrowing the govt.

There were also convoys of heavy vehicles reportedly moving into Syria from Iraq in the run up to the attack. No way to ever prove it but many think it was Saddam's WMD, at least in part. Edited by and then
  • Like 1

Having a chain from the mediteranean sea through syria and iraq is required before launching an attack on iran...that would be my strategy anyways

• Like 1

al quada . maybe have been responsiable for the bombing that " benfits the gov "

in case you guys don't know this system have recruited every kinda of scum to stay in power

backed up by even more disgusting scums like russia and china

covered by the whole west in SC and UN

using militians from iran and hezboallah to attack people

using russians intellgence and experts and weapons on the people

alquada does bombing based on the gov requests so they can justify even more killing

under the claim of fighting terrorism and i thought only the usa was disgusting enough to use that excuse

but it looks like they got rivals now

however even if the whole damn planet sides with those alwities murderers or coverup for them

we will fight them and fight the whole world if we have to get our freedom

Unrest in syria and overthrowing the govt.

That's what Hillary has in mind.

When she sends in Al Qaeda, a dictator swap is in the cards.

These recent groups are not nearly as nasty as the "terrorists" they ran in Central America in the 80's. Bleych. Those were extremely ugly.

• Like 1

The Syrian regime is a Shi'ite one (if you believe Alawite's are really Shi'ites, rather than a secretive proto-Christian group holding John the Baptist as the Messiah while morphing into superficially following whatever religion has control over the area to survive, as many people suspect) then it's no surprise that the Sunni Al-Queda are attacking them. Right now there is a war between Shi'ites and Sunnis going on across the Muslim world including in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.

The Syrian regime is a Shi'ite one (if you believe Alawite's are really Shi'ites, rather than a secretive proto-Christian group holding John the Baptist as the Messiah while morphing into superficially following whatever religion has control over the area to survive, as many people suspect) then it's no surprise that the Sunni Al-Queda are attacking them. Right now there is a war between Shi'ites and Sunnis going on across the Muslim world including in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.

again i repeat the Quada attacks benfited the goverment not the sunnis

and whenever there's bombing with the alquada prints the local media RUSHES to report and violate evidence ON AIR !

it's no secret al quada is just stupid concept made by the usa

al quada is not friend of sunnis they're not friend of anyone they're an american card made to disturb the peace

.. it's easy ... it's simple

If anything Al-queda was an American creation designed to attack the Soviets in Afganistan but since there they've gained massive support amongst many Sunnis.

Every North African country is a product of Arab Colonialisation. So is Iraq, Syria, Lebanon etc. in which the native Berbers, Kurds, Assyrians, Armenians etc were displaced by Arab imperialism.

I love how Muslims never recognise their own Imperialism.

Edited by SteveBronfman

If anything Al-queda was an American creation designed to attack the Soviets in Afganistan but since there they've gained massive support amongst many Sunnis.

the truth ... at last

but like most cases .. half true blended with a lie to make the other half sound true too

alas .. doesn't work with me al Quada brought to arab or muslims only bad things

no one actually benfited from al quada .. except the usa

that .. makes any living being with a brain wonders !

Assigning guilt based on who benefitted most is not a logical argument. There could be many reasons why America benefitted from Al-queda more than their intended beneficiaries eg luck, good managment, poor planning by Al-queda, who knows.

Arabs would be well placed using their huge oil profits to benefit all of their citizens instead of repressing their citizens to such an extent they need to resort to violence, and seek any feeble religious justification to do so, to get freedom. The problen is that in the vacuum left by the recently deposed despots even darker forces have taken control not giving citizins more rights but less; seeking to ban freedom of thought, religion, assembly and womens rights, movies, music etc. The Arab world seems destined for an even worse time before they reject Jihadi Islamism and find secular democracy.

Assigning guilt based on who benefitted most is not a logical argument. There could be many reasons why America benefitted from Al-queda more than their intended beneficiaries eg luck, good managment, poor planning by Al-queda, who knows.

Arabs would be well placed using their huge oil profits to benefit all of their citizens instead of repressing their citizens to such an extent they need to resort to violence, and seek any feeble religious justification to do so, to get freedom. The problen is that in the vacuum left by the recently deposed despots even darker forces have taken control not giving citizins more rights but less; seeking to ban freedom of thought, religion, assembly and womens rights, movies, music etc. The Arab world seems destined for an even worse time before they reject Jihadi Islamism and find secular democracy.

now THAT was something new .. luck :D

i never knew such thing existed in politics .. but again guys like you are full of surprises

so it was " Luck " that usa benfited from al quada

they didn't happen to create it agains soviet ? they just got lucky ?

that's halirious it's even better than watching dull tv comedy shows