Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man hides cash in oven; cash gets baked by ac

GoldenWolf

LMAO, thats bad luck!

At least he might get something back,

Thanks.

• Like 1

I wonder if they enjoyed their chicken nuggets.

• Like 2

He could have used a couple hundred to buy a small safe if for whatever reason he didn't trust the banks. But i still don't understand the oven. Either way. i hope he get's at least some of ot it back if that's all he had.

• Like 1

It is funny his wife cried all day. My late wife would have spent the day kicking my ass.

• Like 2

Gives a orignal meaning to the phrase "he/she must have money to burn".

• Like 1

Since it is still recognizable as currency perhaps he can get some return. What a mess. You have to wonder if perhaps a few "adult beverages" were involved in the decision making process...

• Like 1

That was plain stupid. We all know the moment you get handed a big amount of cash you bring it straight to your bank. This makes me wanna hammer this man's head, LOL!

There's plenty of options where and how to hide your money. Hiding it in oven is probably as clever as hiding it in flush toilet.

According the comments previously posted hiding money in kitchen oven is quite bright indeed, since nobody is going to thing that someone is stupid enough to do so.

But YOU MUST remember that your money is in the oven before you actually start baking something.

By the way, why in the hell those this story is on the internet?? Probably fake.

• Like 1

Pity he didnt tell the wife before hand...

I feel sorry for him for loosing all that doe...I also feel sorry for him for being so daft...

• Like 1

By the way, why in the hell those this story is on the internet?? Probably fake.

You should never rush to doubt tales of stupidity, Schizoid78. In my opinion.

I can remember reading a local news story long before the interwebs where a guy had tried to hang himself, from his window. So everyone could see his plight. But, sadly for him he made the rope too long, so only ended up with shattered ankles and neighbours who laughed every time they saw him again.

Kinda sad, I know but also hilarious. In my opinion.

:)

Reminds me of the time I played hide and seek with my autistic cousin... My mom had to pre-heat the oven. :/

He must've been watching an episode of The Honeymooners, Ralph Kramden did the same thing to a suitcase full of counterfeit money...

So did they ever get to eat chicken nuggets?

insurance scam?

Could you give me the details of your insurance company. I would like to change all of my policies over to them. Thanks ;)