Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What music do you listen to?

Pod99966

Faun - Egil Saga (Where's Darkwind? This may be right up his alley. Anyways, I am in love with the singer/songwriter Elizabeth "Lisa" Pawelke, she has since left and ventured into her own band Almara which mainly performs medievel Sephardic traditional songs. She is so amazing and so talented.)

• Like 1

Some will recognize this from the movie "The Mist":

Dead Can Dance - Mother Tongue

Well, I\d like to post the whole album, lol.

• Like 2

Metal of most types. Particulary Amon Amarth, Arkona, Morok. Also alternative rock like Klimbatika

Arkona

Edited by Atentutankh-pasheri

• 4 weeks later...

I like LOTS of different music. Predominately I listen to classic rock though.

Rock, classic rock, grunge, metal, thrash, punk, techno, some country (make it folksy and extra twangy please), classical, some rap (predominately old school), psychobilly, rockabilly, some blue grass.... really I'm all over the map.

What dont I listen to? I don't really listen to what I've personally deemed to be bubblegum pop.

Right now at this very moment, I'm listening to the Michael Schenker Group with Graham Bonnet on vox. LOL.

• Like 1

Right now at this very moment, I'm listening to the Michael Schenker Group with Graham Bonnet on vox. LOL.

Great band, thanks for reminding me, haven't listened to them in ages.

I like Desert Song.

I remember Europe almost ripping that riff right of MSG with their Stormwind. It's just a bit quicker tempo.

If not a stolen riff at least heavily influenced. Listen to both of them after the intro and when the verse-riff starts. :)

[media=]

The Desert Song was exactly what I was listening to that night. I understand Graham Bonnet is going to be playing a friend of mine's pub next month. Looks like i'm going to get to do the meet and greet! Fun!

When I go to bed I listen to classical music.

But when I'm up I listen to alternative rock, 80s, new age, modern, pop, and 90s.

The Desert Song was exactly what I was listening to that night. I understand Graham Bonnet is going to be playing a friend of mine's pub next month. Looks like i'm going to get to do the meet and greet! Fun!

Ahh, I'm jealous.

Ask him to sing Since You've Been Gone. :)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdPxPZ0tGLI[/media]

Edited by EllJay
  • Like 1

depends what mood im in like if i want to be pumped something like five finger death punch, hollywood undead and apocalyptica but when im in a more chill mood probably like smashing pumpkins and mayday parade. just a few of a long long long list.