Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Olympic Ceremony Heathcare Propaganda

acidhead

I think it's safe to say from that sentence that you have never run your own business have you? No of course you haven't. I'm not going to pay £3.00 p/h to someone for being lazy and unproductive (no business would). I'm going to go through the disciplinary procedure so they can improve, and if they don't they're sacked and replaced with someone else, and they'll be paid the minimum wage as a start, and more if the business growth allows it.

As for incompetent and unskilled, incompetents can come from little more then lack of training, that's easily overcome. Unskilled? really, many many jobs in this country are classed as unskilled, and yet remain essential.

You haven't thought this through very well have you, as usual.

I always find it very amusing that (for example) truck driving is regarded as "unskilled" (mainly because, it seems, a Degree isn't needed for it). To which I say, ok, anyone who doesn't think it needs skill, why not have a go, let's see you take a 44 tonne artic from Dover to Carlisle by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, and let's see you reverse round a 90o corner into a loading bay with about a centimetre's clearance on each side, and negotiate a town centre street filled with stupidly parked cars. Off you go.

• Like 1

Mr Right Wing man - are you ready to admit your mistake yet, or are you the type of scum bag that never admits they are wrong even when the evidence is under their noses ??

Br Cornelius

I got a degree, discovered sales was one of the highest paid jobs in the land and stuck to that. Meanwhile I'm doing my second degree which is to allow me to start and run my own business.

My average weekly wage is about £2500

If you're self employed then you already are classed as running your own business, so the only way you could have got away with paying no tax is if you went self employed for the tax years of 10/11, so your returns due by Jan 2012 would be next to nothing (which is debatable in your case anyway since the outlay for setting p as self employed in sales is next to nothing).....but you say you pull in 2.5k a week?...hmm, well you can't cypher that through a personal account, you'd need a business account, that requires you name your business model on the account details. 2.5k a week in sales will also generate invoices, even if you're the middle man, since your suppliers will want your share discounted from their books so they don't pay tax on your profit....

You either don't avoid paying tax, or you're not self employed.....i'd say you probably just live off mummy and daddy and you're full of...

Edited by The Sky Scanner
  • Like 1

It's interesting though that when asked 'what you do' and how you 'serve our great nation' you avoided specifics of your 'profession' and instead answered with figures of remuneration, vague qualifications and the achievements of other family members. While bragging about evading paying tax.

Very telling.

I told you what I do I work in sales.

When I spend my money it goes back into the economy. Thats how I contribute.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

I told you what I do I work in sales.

When I spend my money it goes back into the economy. Thats how I contribute.

It really is amusing to see the logic you have employed to justify not paying taxes. The amount that you don't pay in taxes, per week, is more than 4 jobcentre skivers get combined.

So in reality, you're more of a leech (for what you are doing is technically theft) than four people (more than four to be honest) sitting on their arses claiming benefits. Congrats.

• Like 2

It really is amusing to see the logic you have employed to justify not paying taxes. The amount that you don't pay in taxes, per week, is more than 4 jobcentre skivers get combined.

So in reality, you're more of a leech (for what you are doing is technically theft) than four people (more than four to be honest) sitting on their arses claiming benefits. Congrats.

Its about 16 actually.

You have no idea how unfair a 40% tax rate is as you've never experienced it. Its like a kick in the teeth. You arent paying to cover the costs you generate for society like your share of the Police bill. Your paying for everyone elses.

Thats why I think we should have corporal and capital punishment, a privitised NHS, reduced education spending and dismantle as much of the social state as possible. Its why I hate people on council estates and the bottom end of society. If my tax rate was the same as the girls working on a checkout till I would gladly pay but it isnt.

Robin hood would love living in this country.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Yikes.

Its about 16 actually.

You have no idea how unfair a 40% tax rate is as you've never experienced it. Its like a kick in the teeth. You arent paying to cover the costs you generate for society like your share of the Police bill. Your paying for everyone elses.

Thats why I think we should have corporal and capital punishment, a privitised NHS, reduced education spending and dismantle as much of the social state as possible. Its why I hate people on council estates and the bottom end of society. If my tax rate was the same as the girls working on a checkout till I would gladly pay but it isnt.

Now I know you're lying about your income, since your figures of 2.5k a week equates to 130k a year, with the changes in personal allowance your tax burden would be about 60%, but if you did really earn that kind of money then you would already know that you can reduce that burden through dividends...

You don't know what you're talking about, you're making it up as you go along.

• Like 1

Now I know you're lying about your income, since your figures of 2.5k a week equates to 130k a year, with the changes in personal allowance your tax burden would be about 60%, but if you did really earn that kind of money then you would already know that you can reduce that burden through dividends...

You don't know what you're talking about, you're making it up as you go along.

Eh?

My employer expects me to pay tax and my NICs. I dont, I'm not even registered. If its 60% instead of 40% then that puts me even more in the right. I dont think you're right about the 60% either.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Eh?

My employer expects me to pay tax an NICs. I dont, I'm not even registered.

Your employers books will show outgoings to you - so how do you think your name won't raise a red flag at HMRC?

Eh?

My employer expects me to pay tax and my NICs. I dont, I'm not even registered. If its 60% instead of 40% then that puts me even more in the right. I dont think you're right about the 60% either.

Well of course you don't think i'm right, because you don't have the first idea what you're talking about - personal allowance ring any bells? of course not....when you grow up and join the real world this will all make sense, and when you really are making that kind of money, then you'll be paying tax...

• Like 1

Well of course you don't think i'm right, because you don't have the first idea what you're talking about - personal allowance ring any bells? of course not....when you grow up and join the real world this will all make sense, and when you really are making that kind of money, then you'll be paying tax...

You've never worked in sales and you dont have a clue what goes on.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

What are you selling, smack? :D

You've never worked in sales and you dont have a clue what goes on.

I had an import/export agency for just shy of 5yrs...so you want to run that one past me again? can you answer the question to please, how is your employer going to keep you off the books so you don't raise a flag with HMRC?

I had an import/export agency for just shy of 5yrs...so you want to run that one past me again? can you answer the question to please, how is your employer going to keep you off the books so you don't raise a flag with HMRC?

Cars, houses, television advertising, industrial energy and jewelry are some areas where people can make a fortune in sales.

What makes you think the self-employed staff are in my bosses books?

Cars, houses, television advertising, industrial energy and jewelry are some areas where people can make a fortune in sales.

What makes you think the self-employed staff are in my bosses books?

Jeez, if you're going to make up stuff to impress people on a forum then try and understand what you're talking about first......when your boss submits his/her returns they will be working from their balance sheet, their balance sheet will show out goings, part of the outgoings will be the wage or commission you earn from your role.....if you're self employed then he/she won't be paying your tax, the money he pays you is part of his own tax records - so if HMRC have any queries about his returns then his books will show money being paid to you - so how do you avoid your name being shown to HMRC? How are you having your wages paid without any flags being raised about where the money is coming from?

• Like 1

Its about 16 actually.

Yikes.

he's also advocated, if I recall, dropping a Nuke on Buenos Aires if the Argies to try get funny about the Falklands.

So Decide for yourself whether he wants to be taken seriously, or whether he's one of those people who live under bridges and extort protection money from passing Goats.

• Like 2

Jeez, if you're going to make up stuff to impress people on a forum then try and understand what you're talking about first......when your boss submits his/her returns they will be working from their balance sheet, their balance sheet will show out goings, part of the outgoings will be the wage or commission you earn from your role.....if you're self employed then he/she won't be paying your tax, the money he pays you is part of his own tax records - so if HMRC have any queries about his returns then his books will show money being paid to you - so how do you avoid your name being shown to HMRC? How are you having your wages paid without any flags being raised about where the money is coming from?

We arent on the books, there is no record of us being at the business and the wages that appear in our accounts are from a different company.

We arent on the books, there is no record of us being at the business and the wages that appear in our accounts are from a different company.

The wages are from a different company, what is that got to do with anything...it's still part of his/her expenditure sheet. The record still shows the wages go to you - you said you practise tax avoidance, if that were true then you'd have some kind of set up that pays a fictional company for non existent services, then losing the money through several accounts....but by your own admission all you have done is not register yourself as self employed, but claim you can syphon 130k through your bank account without any flags being raised.

You sir are deluded, badly informed on the subject to prattle on about, and a liar to boot.

The wages are from a different company, what is that got to do with anything...it's still part of his/her expenditure sheet. The record still shows the wages go to you - you said you practise tax avoidance, if that were true then you'd have some kind of set up that pays a fictional company for non existent services, then losing the money through several accounts....but by your own admission all you have done is not register yourself as self employed, but claim you can syphon 130k through your bank account without any flags being raised.

You sir are deluded, badly informed on the subject to prattle on about, and a liar to boot.

You are clueless, we arent on the books.

A sole trader isnt required by law to submit balance sheets and income statements (where our wages come from). The business we do does not go through the companies books and there is no record of us having been there. My employer is doing something very similar to Enron.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

We arent on the books.

Sole traders dont submit balance sheets and income statements (where our wages come from). The business we do does not go through the companies books.

If required to by HMRC then you sure do have to submit them. Ok so you now say the business you do isn't on any company books, despite saying previously the wages are lost under the guise of being paid from another company - but I won't push you on that since it's evident you're wriggling here ;) How you hiding 130k a year?

• Like 1

If you get paid with a check and deposit the money into a bank account they will eventually catch up with you. Heck, even if they pay you cash and you deposit it into a banking account they will get you. You may not be aware of a paper trail but there is one. It's not a matter of if a company gets audited, but when.

The only way you can get by with something like this is to mow lawns for a living, always get paid cash, keep the money under your mattress and not own anything worth very much.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

If required to by HMRC then you sure do have to submit them. Ok so you now say the business you do isn't on any company books, despite saying previously the wages are lost under the guise of being paid from another company - but I won't push you on that since it's evident you're wriggling here ;) How you hiding 130k a year?

Go work at a sales business for 6 months and you'll see most are at it.

The worst one I have ever worked for is Orange. Orange setup several subsidery businesses to handle their phone contract upgrades. We phoned customers up, persuaded them to keep their contracts going for whatever phone they wanted, then sent them out an old phone the stores couldnt get rid off.

They would complain to Orange and Orange would say its not us you've done business with you will need to contact whoever you did the upgrade with. A quick search of the documents received with the phone and they discovered no contact number or even a business name hahaha. In that one we were told to make sure we registered with HRMC as self-employed.

At the present one we were told the business was setup so theres no record of you and theres no why HRMC can track you.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Go work at a sales business for 6 months and you'll see most are at it.

The worst one I have ever worked for is Orange. Orange setup several subsidery businesses to handle their phone contract upgrades. We phoned customers up, persuaded them to keep their contracts going for whatever phone they wanted, then sent them out an old phone the stores couldnt get rid off.

They would complain to Orange and Orange would say its not us you've done business with you will need to contact whoever you did the upgrade with. A quick search of the documents received with the phone and they discovered no contact number or even a business name hahaha. In that one we were told to make sure we registered with HRMC as self-employed.

At the present one we were told the business was setup so theres no record of you and theres no why HRMC can track you.

Ok i'll word the question simpler for you, as you're struggling with this - how do they pay you? cheque, bankers draft, direct transfer, cash in brown envelope? How are you paid?

Ok i'll word the question simpler for you, as you're struggling with this - how do they pay you? cheque, bankers draft, direct transfer, cash in brown envelope? How are you paid?

Again they dont pay me a seperate business does.