Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

Missi NuNu

I am well aware that all politicians do this. That in itself is the problem. It's also a problem that despite someone like you realizing they do this you simply accept that they do so rather than challanging them.

It terms of how wrong or right it is it doesn't matter if one politician or all of them do it. By the same standard it doesn't matter if one nation's government does it or all nations governments do such things.

The point is that it is wrong and that by doing so they are acting in a manner that goes 100% against what they are elected into office to do - and that would be to make decisions based on what is best for the people as opposed to themselves, their colleagues, friends, and families.

I have never stated or implied that I, or anyone else, has the right to dictate what anyone should do with their own money. Rather than read into my statements what is you are looking to debate you should take them for what is actually said.

In the comment I made that led to your above response all I stated is that if one realizes wealthy people operate in a manner to better serve and protect themselves than it should give one the insight required to realize why it is entirely logical to believe much of eveything that is fed to us is done so as a means of influencing society to accept things that aren't in the best interest of society itself, but are in the best interests of those who control and run government, the entertainment industry, and mainstream news outlets / media.

I will have to get back to you on this for more examples. One simple one, however, is how the entertainment industry over the last few decades has conditioned people to tolerate high levels of in your face sex and violence that wasn't considered acceptable a few decades ago.

Other examples would include how the mainstream media immediately put forth the theory that Lee Harvey Oswald was the sole person for planning and carrying out the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

Furthermore, if people choose to believe or not believe the mainstream media and news outlets present things in a calculated manner as a means of influencing society in certain ways does not change the fact that everything we see around us plays a large role in shaping our minds.

This is especially true for children, which in essence applies to all of us being as we were all children ourselves at one point.

You apparently fail to understand how what you state above only further strengthens the stance held by those who believe the "elite" operate in a manner to "control" the common population rather than operating in a way that benefits them.

You also fail to realize that there is a major issue when the governments view society as consumers as opposed to individuals they are supposed to be working for.

It's absurd what people have come to accept when they can readily acknowledge the government operates in a way that goes 100% against what they are elected into office top do and yet they simply don't care that that is how things are done.

As for buying products, yet again you make a statement that has nothing to do with what I said. I never said any company forces me to buy any of their products. Although, if I understand Obama Care correctly, I do believe the government is about to force all Americans to purchase health care (just one example).

It depends on the topic.

It was in Adolf Hitler's best self interest to eliminate the Jewish race and so he went about doing this. Are you going to tell me that because it was in his own self interest there was nothing wrong with him killing millions of Jews?

I can give you endless examples of such things which will make your above comment void.

And yet again, there is a major problem when government officials elected into office to serve the people and do what is best for the people instead choose to operate in a manner that serves their own self interests.

I am claiming that whether these "elite" members of society call themselves the "Illuminati" or not doesn't change the fact that it is entirely reasonable to believe they would work together as a means of serving their own self interests and protecting their "rank" amongst society as a whole.

I am also now stating that based on you fully acknowledging these people operate in ways that better themselves as opposed to the bettering the rest of society in should provide you with the insight to begin realizing why much of everything around us would be done so in a controlled and calculated manner.

Furthermore I am stating it is a sad state of affairs when you, and others, acknowledge governments operate in a manner that serves their own self interests rather than the interests of the people who elected them into office, and yet you still see nothing wrong with this.

As for my beliefs about the "Illuminati," I am stating that I believe the "elite" are very aware of their ability to heavily influence what people come to accept and that armed with this awareness they use it to their full advantage.

Now regardless of me believing that is the case, I am stating that even if people don't think they (the "elite") do such things it is entirely logical to realize they could operate in such a way if they so desired.

When you state that they do operate in a way the best serves themselves, however, it would indicate that would have the desire to use their rank among the world to manipulate the thoughts of the general population.

When it comes to the government every citizen has the right to inform them how it is they desire money be spent. They are elected into office by the people to serve the people. The government is not supposed to dictate to the people how things are going to work or how money is going to be spent.

As for people who just so happen to be very wealthy I have never said I have the right to dictate to them how their money is spent. What I have said is that these people will operate in a manner that serves their own self interest using any means necessary in the process - whether they be morally conscious actions or not.

What is un-debatable about my stance?

How so? When have I expressed any anger towards wealthy people?

The amount of money a person or company has in itself isn't even the issue. It is the postion a person or organization holds within the world, and the influence that positon allows them to weild over others, that is of importance. The only reason money plays a role in this discussion is because the ranks these people attain often times dictates that they are wealthy as well.

To a certain extent money equals power and allows these people to influence the masses in ways the common person cannot. That is the only reason money factors into the equation.

If someone held a position in which they ran and operated the entertainment industry or the mainstream news outlets while only making $30,000 a year in the position the lack of money they have would not prevent them from being in a position to heavily influence peoples thoughts through wide-reaching news programs or entertainment productions.

Bilderberg.

Please, do tell, what do you think elite members from all around the world gather to discuss every year at the Bilderberg Meetings?

Please express your thoughts as to why the mainstream media barely acknowledges this meeting takes place (and the one at Bohemian Grove) and never covers the topics covered at this meeting and what is actually said about these topics.

I believe the "elite" function in the ways I have stated. Whether they actually call themselves the "Illuminati" or not is the only thing I said I am not certain of.

Nonetheless, if others believe my beliefs are nothing more than fantasy it makes no sense for those that respond to my thoughts in a hostile and volatile manner to do so. It makes no sense for them to take my beliefs as if they are personal insults against them. And yet for some reason these people end up doing so.

As for evidence they exist I suppose I don't have any concrete evidence proving they exist. I never stated that I have.

What does exist however is plenty of information suggesting the government and other industries conspire together as a means of keeping the truth about certain things from the general population. There is also plenty of information suggesting these organizations conspire to carry out agendas which serve their own self interests as opposed to doing what is best for all of humanity.

Ah, yet another instance of overlooking what I actually stated. Not only did you overlook it with your response, but you even *snipped* the valid points I made.

You addressed everything I said accept for the parts of information I stated which support my beliefs. Again, how very, very convenient of you. It isn't hard to understand why you *snipped* those statements. Whenever instances are mentioned that give reason as to why I and others believe the "elite" conspire together; whenever valid reasoning behind my thoughts is brought forth, those who disagree pay no mind to that part of the discussion and instead bypass it like it doesn't exist.

That is pretty ridiculous.

Furthermore, I never mentioned anything about "sheeple." In fact, the fact that you took my comments and lumped them as a "sheeple" statement provides insight into why you neglect to acknowledge what I actually said.

You state...

"just because there are some who do not believe in the same things you do does not make them wrong either."

Well, guess what, I never said that that makes anyone wrong. On the contrary, it is those who hold your viewpoint about the world and how it operates that tell me and those who share my views that we are flat-out wrong.

All I've been doing is presenting my reasoning behind why I believe the things that I believe. I have never told anyone they are wrong for not believing in my beliefs as well. I have seen numerous people however tell me I and those who think like me are wrong repeatedly.

People can cling to a belief that Oswald acted alone in killing Kennedy if they so desire, but the mind control experiments (MK-Ultra) carried out by the U.S. government on unwitting American and Canadian citizens is a fact. The American government has acknowledged to have carried out these crimes. It is a documented part of history established as fact.

Now I ask again, why am I in the wrong to question a government that would carry out such horrific crimes against its own people when an individual or lesser group of people who may have done the same thing would come under heavy scrutiny by almost all the population with a desire they be properly punished?

Why are you, and those that think like you, so willing to turn a blind eye to the fact the United States government carried out these crimes against their own people?

And if you are willing to acknowledge the U.S. government did in fact do these things, why are you so willing to place a trust in them today with a belief that they wouldn't continue carrying on with activities people would find incredulous now were they to know about them?

Wow, you want to talk about generilazion? Please read through this thread and take a good look at what side of the argument has been generalizing who with unflattering labels.

And again, I have never claimed people should believe the same things I do simply because I believe them. I have never claimed to have "proof" that will make it clear to everyone my beliefs are in fact true.

What I have done is said there is a great deal of information available which suggests the world is run in a manner many people refuse to consider possible, let alone ever reach a conclusion it is truth.

The thing is, whenever I present my reasoning behind my beliefs people overlook those statements. Rather than address the issues which lead me to my beliefs they only bother seeing what my belief is and go on telling me how wrong I am (along with making ridiculous assertions about me at times).

I would much rather people actually address the reasons I have for my beliefs rather than attack the belief itself without bothering to understand why I have come to that conslusion.

Guess there's no point in debating with you as you still have not backed off the un-debateable position you placed yourself into.

Argumentum Verbosum

• Like 1

Guess there's no point in debating with you as you still have not backed off the un-debateable position you placed yourself into.

Your comment above only further illustrates my statements concerning how those who challange my belief about how world governments and the upper echelon of society conspire together as a means of carrying out self serving agendas rather than pursuing goals that would better all mankind always bypass the valid reasoning I give behind that belief.

I asked you to tell me what is undebatable about my thoughts and rather than answer the question you simply declare my stance as being undebatable. If it is undebatable then surely you should be able to state what is so undebatable about it.

From your previous response it seems you were suggesting I hold a stance that I don't necessarily believe in the "Illuminati," but that I don't necessarily not believe in them either. As far as whether the elite refer to themselves as the "Illuminati" in the present day or not I have stated I am not certain of that. That, however, is really not the issue.

What I have stated is that I believe world governments and the "elite" members of society conspire together as a means of shaping the world in a way they desire it to be as a means of serving their own self interests regardless of how immoral their actions may be, and no matter how detrimental they may be to the overwhelming majority of the population.

That is what belief surrounding the "Illuminati" consists of and it is what I believe to be true. Whether I care to recognize them as a group called the "Illuminati" or not does not impact my belief that governments of the world and uppermost members of society operate in such a way.

If you are caught up on me identifying them (or not) by the name "Illuminati" as opposed to focusing on my belief that these people operate in a manner that encompasses what most people regard as the "Illuminati" you are missing the point.

I have also stated that whether one believes these entities operate in such a way or not it is entirely plausible that they would do so as a means of bettering themselves and protecting their own interests rather than doing what is best for all the world.

If you feel that belief is undebatable then it is only because you recognize it as being entirely plausible. If you do not find it plausible then you can obviously challange it and state your beliefs as to why it isn't. That, in itself, would indicate the belief is a debatable one regardless of your comments to the contrary.

• Like 1

I asked you to tell me what is undebatable about my thoughts and rather than answer the question you simply declare my stance as being undebatable. If it is undebatable then surely you should be able to state what is so undebatable about it.

Your thoughts are undebatable because thats exactly what they are....."thoughts".

There is no sense in debating when you take the position of "I can't deny they exsist, nor can I deny they dont exsist."

There is nothing to debate about that position as you can swing either way.

Had you taken the theory that a world government does exsist, then you have jumped to one side of the fence where the other side can have a simple debate with you. However you sit on top of that fence.

I understand you want to have a discussion, I would like to have one with you. However, I do not want to waste my time debating with you on your thoughts. Either you are right or wrong. You cannot be both as it is a position that is undebateable.

• Like 1

Your thoughts are undebatable because thats exactly what they are....."thoughts."

Some of what I say may be classified as nothing more than thoughts, but I have also clearly stated certain beliefs. I mean, if you don't care to discuss my thoughts and / or beliefs it's not like I will take issue with that. There is no issue to be taken in that regard.

Quite frankly, I'm just relieved to see at least one person who apparently disagrees with my thoughts and / or beliefs actually bothering to state their own thoughts on things in a way that doesn't encompass ridiculing the other side, etc.

There is no sense in debating when you take the position of "I can't deny they exsist, nor can I deny they dont exsist."

This is where I'm a bit lost with how you are interpreting my comments. It is my belief that governments of the world and elite members of society conspire together as a means of serving their own self interests rather than what is best for all of humanity regardless of how detrimental those actions are to the majority of the world and with no care as to whether what they do is moral or not.

In that sense I am stating that I believe "they" do exist. The only thing I am saying I don't necessarily care to acknowledge them as would be a group known as the "Illuminati."

For the most part (well, maybe not most, but for some part anyway) I hold that stance because I think when people hear "Illuminati" they disregard it as fiction based upon the reference alone rather than taking a look at what people believe the "Illuminati" to actually be and who / what it is comprised of.

There is nothing to debate about that position as you can swing either way.

If I believe these people operate in such a manner, and you believe they do not, how does that not resonate as something that can be debated or discussed with both sides giving their reasoning behind why they are on opposite sides of the debate?

Had you taken the theory that a world government does exsist, then you have jumped to one side of the fence where the other side can have a simple debate with you. However you sit on top of that fence.

I'm lost as to why you feel I am sitting on top of the fence in this regard. I have clearly stated it is my belief that much of the world operates in a way that is very calculated and done so with specific purposes in mind as the result of governments and upper echelons of society conspiring together to serve their own self interests.

I understand you want to have a discussion, I would like to have one with you. However, I do not want to waste my time debating with you on your thoughts. Either you are right or wrong. You cannot be both as it is a position that is undebateable.

Well, yes, but obviously I don't believe I am wrong because if I did I wouldn't hold such beliefs to begin with.

I am willing to concede I am wrong if someone presents me with information (or evidence) that I find logically casts major doubt over my beliefs, but that does not mean I am sitting on top of the fence. As best I can reason that simply means I am willing to look at any information presented to me by the other side and properly consider it's validity rather than pay it no mind simply because it may stand in contrast to what it is I actually believe.

I tend to think that is the only fair approach for everyone to take. If they are unwilling to do so then they are clearly carrying a biased approach into the debate being as they would only consider the information that works in their favor as opposed to considering all worthwhile information regardless of what side it comes from.

I really don't care to argue, however, (and I'm not stating that you or I have been) so if you feel that what I have stated within this post still leaves no worthwhile debate or discussion capable of taking place then I suppose I'll just have to "agree to disagree" and leave it at that with hope that others might feel otherwise.

• Like 1

I am willing to concede I am wrong if someone presents me with information (or evidence) that I find logically casts major doubt over my beliefs, but that does not mean I am sitting on top of the fence. As best I can reason that simply means I am willing to look at any information presented to me by the other side and properly consider it's validity rather than pay it no mind simply because it may stand in contrast to what it is I actually believe.

I tend to think that is the only fair approach for everyone to take. If they are unwilling to do so then they are clearly carrying a biased approach into the debate being as they would only consider the information that works in their favor as opposed to considering all worthwhile information regardless of what side it comes from.

Well said !

A lot of people do indeed take a biased approach into various debates (not just this one) on these forum's based on what they believe is true or false

which is not going to benefit anybody

There has been times I have seen people respond to various post's with very little respect for the original poster, and on the odd occasion they have responded with JT (means Joined Today) or other dis

-respectful remark's, instead of responding with a constructive argument either for or against whatever the post is about, if the shoe was on the other foot I doubt they would like the same to happen to them

We have ALL been new at some point, that is one thing we all have in common no matter what our belief's are

As for the Illuminati I am sitting on the fence on that one, I am open minded

I do believe that the Government/s or select few or elite do make decisions behind closed doors that effect all of us and not necessarily for the better of our live's but primarily for themselves and their own

agenda/s

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh God, Jay-Z in the closing ceremony for the Paralympics...

More Music Industry Illuminati BS to follow...

Interesting how the thread dies, and yet the mockers bump it just to continue with their ridicule about something no one else even mentioned.

It only continues to underline my statements about how the "conspiracy theorist doubters" (CTDs) refuse to discuss the logical reasons I've given as to why it is entirely possible - and likely - that an organization such as the "Illuminati" exists.

Rather than address any of those reasons given the CTDs here continually bypass them to attack the belief only at its surface rather than discuss the real events that have occurred in history, and real organizations that are known to exist, which lead people to hold a reasonable belief that governments and "elite" individuals conspire together as a means of controlling, manipulating, and conditioning the population (etc) as a means of furthering their own self serving agendas.

• Like 1

Interesting how the thread dies, and yet the mockers bump it just to continue with their ridicule about something no one else even mentioned.

It only continues to underline my statements about how the "conspiracy theorist doubters" (CTDs) refuse to discuss the logical reasons I've given as to why it is entirely possible - and likely - that an organization such as the "Illuminati" exists.

There are no logical reasons based on evidence. This thread is about how you preceive the world based on the information given to you however twisted it is.

Like I said, there is no sense in debating the undebatable when it comes to how you perceive on how the world is ran and how I perceive on how its ran.

Have you come up with solid evidence yet? Or are we still having a conversation on how your "open' mind, beats my "closed" mind?

Rather than address any of those reasons given the CTDs here continually bypass them to attack the belief only at its surface rather than discuss the real events that have occurred in history, and real organizations that are known to exist, which lead people to hold a reasonable belief that governments and "elite" individuals conspire together as a means of controlling, manipulating, and conditioning the population (etc) as a means of furthering their own self serving agendas.

Indeed, interesting.

Yawn...

Indeed, interesting.

Yes, it is.

Why exactly did you bump this thread?

Yawn...

I'd tend to get bored with threads I post in as well if I refused to read anything that stands in contrast to my pre-established beliefs.

There are no logical reasons based on evidence.

That depends upon what you are willing to accept as "evidence."

Nonetheless, there is plenty of logical reasoning which is based upon real events that have occurred throughout history and the known existence of real organizations in which governments and world "elites" gather to have private discussions about how the world is operating without allowing media coverage of the meeting.

These people refuse to comment openly about what they feel on the subjects they discuss with leaders from all around the world.

This thread is about how you preceive the world based on the information given to you however twisted it is.

This thread isn't about me at all. It is a general discussion about the Illuminati regardless of which stance people happen to take on it.

Furthermore, if my perception of the world is so twisted, then surely you should be able to seperately address the points I have raised which lead me to believe the things I do rather than continue on falsely proclaiming I hold an "ubdeabatable" stance.

Like I said, there is no sense in debating the undebatable when it comes to how you perceive on how the world is ran and how I perceive on how its ran.

And there it is, right back to falsely proclaiming the things I've stated are undebatable.

The only way the factual instances I've presented as a means of explaining the reasoning I've used to arrive at my beliefs is undebatable is if you happen to agree with my beliefs as well.

That you would suggest my beliefs are twisted while I contend they are logically reasoned would clearly be an indication that "debate" can be had about the instances I've raised and how different view points can be arrived at based upon those events.

You should be capable of explaining away the points I've raised in a manner that shows others why it is logical and acceptable that the government would have done such things without doing them as a means of serving their own self interests.

You should be able to expalin away such things and present sound reasoning as to why the government would have done such things, would no longer do them, and why despite a track record of doing such things we the people should place our turst in them and not be suspicious about their activities.

Have you come up with solid evidence yet?

Again, that depends on what you consider "solid evidence." Furthermore, I never claimed to have any evidence that flat-out proves my beliefs. What I have stated is that I can present information which clearly suggests the governments and "elite" of the world would not only conspire together to serve their own self interests rather than those of all the people, but that they actually do.

A very simple example of this is the Bilderberg Group.

But again, you refuse to give your thoughts on this group and give any reason as to why it should be blindly accepted by the people that what is discussed there is done to best serve the entire world rather than their own agendas. You should be able to explain why despite having a discussion to help all the people of the word, they feel a need to keep all their thoughts on the subjects they discuss to themselves.

You should be able to explain away why it is acceptable and / or no big deal for the U.S. government to have killed one of their presidents.

You should be able to explain why it is acceptable and / or no serious issue to know the U.S. government conducted mind control experiments against their own citizens (and those from Canada).

You should be able to explain why despite these instances, and numerous others, why people should shrug them off and place their full trust in the very governments that have done such things.

Rather than address any of that though, you claim there is no point in doing so. You claim that despite you having found a way to brush such things aside as nothing noteworthy while I contend they give fair reason for people to question how the governments of the world truly operate there is somehow no room for a discussion to be had about how we both arrive at those different conclusions.

Or are we still having a conversation on how your "open' mind, beats my "closed" mind?

Read my comments above and you will see that the above quote is rather fruitless.

Edited by Angel Left Wing

Yes, it is.

Why exactly did you bump this thread?

Because I was watching the closing ceremony of the Paralympics and Jay Z came on stage. Jay Z has been 'linked' to the so called 'Illuminati' in the past, this thread is about ties between the Illuminati and the Olympics. The first thing that popped into my head was...

'Oh God, Jay-Z in the closing ceremony for the Paralympics...

More Music Industry Illuminati BS to follow...'

...and this thread, that is why.

I'd tend to get bored with threads I post in as well if I refused to read anything that stands in contrast to my pre-established beliefs.

It is not very often I get annoyed on UM, but you have really managed to get on my tits!

Firstly, your post about 'mocking' and thread 'bumping' was obviously aimed at me but you did not have the decency to quote me.

The thread died because the Olympics passed and there were no signs of anything 'Illuminati related' happening and it 'deserved' mocking. You also claim I am mentioning something else that nobody else has mentioned in this thread. Do you not remember tp812's post about Illuminati symbolism in the music industry, because I do (http://www.unexplain...65#entry4405306).

As well as this I tried to debate one of the issues in this thread (the polite way) by quoting a post you made, questioning it and giving you my perspective on the situation. Again here is the link for you to save you trawling through the 20 pages of this thread to find it. (http://www.unexplain...90#entry4403449)

You completely ignored my point of view and reasoning despite me quoting you. So now I am worthy of your time?

You should go back and read the first post you made in this thread, now the Olympics has passed you might see how 'off the mark' your claims are. (http://www.unexplain...9)

With all due respect (none) don't engage me in conversation and question my point of view after previously ignoring me and point of view.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 3

Because I was watching the closing ceremony of the Paralympics and Jay Z came on stage. Jay Z has been 'linked' to the so called 'Illuminati' in the past, this thread is about ties between the Illuminati and the Olympics. The first thing that popped into my head was...

'Oh God, Jay-Z in the closing ceremony for the Paralympics...

More Music Industry Illuminati BS to follow...'

...and this thread, that is why.

Yes, so you felt the need to bump the thread in order to mock others. That's pretty much what I had already known.

It's interesting how people who don't believe in such things find a need to go out of their way to mock those who do. It's funny that you pay such mind to things you don't believe in enough that you feel a need to mock whenever you believe the opportunity arises.

It is not very often I get annoyed on UM, but you have really managed to get on my tits!

What a shame.

Imagine how those who actually get ridiculed for their beliefs feel. I haven't insulted you or anyone else, yet you're the one that's annoyed by my responses.

Very telling....

Firstly, your post about 'mocking' and thread 'bumping' was obviously aimed at me but you did not have the decency to quote me.

It was aimed at you and Lady Kasey (and those who do the same as you two had done). I thought it was obvious to anyone that read my post what (and who) it was in response to.

It was plain as day. "Decency" played no role in it.

The thread died because the Olympics passed and there were no signs of anything 'Illuminati related' happening and it 'deserved' mocking.

It "deserved" mocking only from those who don't understand how the world actually operates. Continue on however. The quote in my sig explains all that needs to be known about mockers.

You also claim I am mentioning something else that nobody else has mentioned in this thread. Do you not remember tp812's post about Illuminati symbolism in the music industry, because I do (http://www.unexplain...65#entry4405306).

I wasn't allowed to participate in this discussion for a good week so.

You are missing my point, however. The point is the thread was dead and you felt a need to bump it with mockery as opposed to any actual worthwhile discussion.

As well as this I tried to debate one of the issues in this thread (the polite way) by quoting a post you made, questioning it and giving you my perspective on the situation. Again here is the link for you to save you trawling through the 20 pages of this thread to find it. (http://www.unexplain...90#entry4403449)

You completely ignored my point of view and reasoning despite me quoting you. So now I am worthy of your time?

Again, I wasn't allowed to participate in this discussion for a week, and as such I didn't bother looking at it during that time. That is a very valid reason as to why I didn't respond to anything posted within this thread during that time.

I can't respond to what I don't see. And in this instance, even if I did see it I still wouldn't have been allowed to respond.

And as you mention above, I wasn't about to trawl through 20 pages of posts that had occurred during the time I wasn't able to participate in the discussion.

If you care to, you will notice I hadn't posted anything in this thread for a good while after a certain point, and that's because I wasn't allowed to.

And now, in looking at the post you've linked to, there really isn't much to say on that point that I haven't all ready stated.

You should go back and read the first post you made in this thread, now the Olympics has passed you might see how 'off the mark' your claims are. (http://www.unexplain...9)

How has anything I put forth in my initial post within this thread been shown to be off the mark?

With all due respect (none) don't engage me in conversation and question my point of view after previously ignoring me and point of view.

You guys get so incredibly testy. Very amusing.

Anyhow, I can respond to whomever and whatever I so choose. This is a discussion forum, and you do not make the rules.

You are just another CTD that doesn't bother addressing the valid reasoning people use when arriving at their beliefs concerning how the world functions at the highest levels of society (Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Club, the government killing JFK, conducting mind control experiments on unwitting citizens, covering up the crimes of pedophiles in the government, and so and so on).

Will you or any other CTD here delve into discussion about such topics and explain why it's okay for the government to have done such things? Will you delve into them and give valid reason as to why people should brush such things aside and believe the government doesn't currently carry out such atrocities and won't do so in the future?

If the track record here shows us anything, chances are you, nor any other CTD here, will bother having an intelligent discussion about such things.

You will laugh them off like they have never occurred, revel in your foolishness, and continue mocking those who rightfully are concerned about such things occurring, and having occurred, in this world.

Yes, so you felt the need to bump the thread in order to mock others. That's pretty much what I had already known.

It's interesting how people who don't believe in such things find a need to go out of their way to mock those who do. It's funny that you pay such mind to things you don't believe in enough that you feel a need to mock whenever you believe the opportunity arises.

What a shame.

Imagine how those who actually get ridiculed for their beliefs feel. I haven't insulted you or anyone else, yet you're the one that's annoyed by my responses.

Very telling....

It was aimed at you and Lady Kasey (and those who do the same as you two had done). I thought it was obvious to anyone that read my post what (and who) it was in response to.

It was plain as day. "Decency" played no role in it.

It "deserved" mocking only from those who don't understand how the world actually operates. Continue on however. The quote in my sig explains all that needs to be known about mockers.

I wasn't allowed to participate in this discussion for a good week so.

You are missing my point, however. The point is the thread was dead and you felt a need to bump it with mockery as opposed to any actual worthwhile discussion.

Again, I wasn't allowed to participate in this discussion for a week, and as such I didn't bother looking at it during that time. That is a very valid reason as to why I didn't respond to anything posted within this thread during that time.

I can't respond to what I don't see. And in this instance, even if I did see it I still wouldn't have been allowed to respond.

And as you mention above, I wasn't about to trawl through 20 pages of posts that had occurred during the time I wasn't able to participate in the discussion.

If you care to, you will notice I hadn't posted anything in this thread for a good while after a certain point, and that's because I wasn't allowed to.

And now, in looking at the post you've linked to, there really isn't much to say on that point that I haven't all ready stated.

How has anything I put forth in my initial post within this thread been shown to be off the mark?

You guys get so incredibly testy. Very amusing.

Anyhow, I can respond to whomever and whatever I so choose. This is a discussion forum, and you do not make the rules.

You are just another CTD that doesn't bother addressing the valid reasoning people use when arriving at their beliefs concerning how the world functions at the highest levels of society (Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Club, the government killing JFK, conducting mind control experiments on unwitting citizens, covering up the crimes of pedophiles in the government, and so and so on).

Will you or any other CTD here delve into discussion about such topics and explain why it's okay for the government to have done such things? Will you delve into them and give valid reason as to why people should brush such things aside and believe the government doesn't currently carry out such atrocities and won't do so in the future?

If the track record here shows us anything, chances are you, nor any other CTD here, will bother having an intelligent discussion about such things.

You will laugh them off like they have never occurred, revel in your foolishness, and continue mocking those who rightfully are concerned about such things occurring, and having occurred, in this world.

Sorry, I am not going to participate for a week...

When I come back I wont bother reading any posts I miss because I know it all already....

Yawn

• Like 2

When I come back I wont bother reading any posts I miss because I know it all already....

Yawn

care for a pillow i got sleepy too :)

• Like 2

Please,

We can't help being 'sleeple' after that...

• Like 3

Yawn

It wasn't my choice to not participate.

And I wouldn't expect you to read through 20 some pages if you did actually step away from the conversation for a considerable amount of time (whether it be your own choice or because you weren't allowed to partake in the discussion for reasons you could not control).

Also, while I didn't quote your post, I did address the statements and questions you asked within it. I didn't dodge anything like you and those who share in your mentality continue to do over and over again.

Furthermore, you obviously read my comments and have chosen to ignore the valid points made, just like you and every other CTD here does every time I mention these valid reasons for believing what I do.

You guys can't confront the darker sides of reality it seems, so you look and spit down upon those that do as if it's a display of how intelligent you are. It's amazing how so many of you blindly revel in your own foolishness.

Like I said earlier, I'd get sleepy / bored with any topic I continually chose to read about even though I felt I already know all there is to know about it.

Intelligent people read about subjects because of a desire to learn more about them, or because they feel they can reasonably dispute what others have to say about it (there by educating others and / or presenting information to them that they may not have already been aware of).

Most of the CTD here do neither. All they care to do is overlook all the relevant information that stands in contrast to their pre-established beliefs while proceeding to mock those that actually bring forth relevant information. Most of you offer nothing that is educational or informative in any way. You behave in a child-like manner more than anything else.

Can you tell me why anyone should trust in a government - or why you do - that has yearly meetings with leaders from across the world in which they refuse to state their thoughts about the subjects they discuss while claiming it's all done for the good of the people?

Can you explain why people should blindly trust in government officials - or why you do - who gather on a yearly basis to worship a 40-foot owl while offering the sacrifice of a child effigy to this owl god of theirs?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that has conducted mind control experiments against their own unwitting citizens?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that played a role in covering up (and likely participated in) the assassination of JFK?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that covers-up a child-sex ring that catered to high ranking pedophiles within the government?

And if you can't explain any of those things, can you explain why you find it so terrible that others would look at such instances and believe it gives them fair reason to doubt the government and question what their true motivations are?

Also, if this topic truly bores you so much that it puts you to sleep, can you explain why you are so caught up in reading about it on a daily basis?

All these questions can be applied to you as well, Junior Chubb (or anyone else willing to address them).

Like I said earlier, I'd get sleepy / bored with any topic I continually chose to read about even though I felt I already know all there is to know about it.

Intelligent people read about subjects because of a desire to learn more about them, or because they feel they can reasonably dispute what others have to say about it (there by educating others and / or presenting information to them that they may not have already been aware of).

Most of the CTD here do neither. All they care to do is overlook all the relevant information that stands in contrast to their pre-established beliefs while proceeding to mock those that actually bring forth relevant information. Most of you offer nothing that is educational or informative in any way. You behave in a child-like manner more than anything else.

Can you tell me why anyone should trust in a government - or why you do - that has yearly meetings with leaders from across the world in which they refuse to state their thoughts about the subjects they discuss while claiming it's all done for the good of the people?

Can you explain why people should blindly trust in government officials - or why you do - who gather on a yearly basis to worship a 40-foot owl while offering the sacrifice of a child effigy to this owl god of theirs?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that has conducted mind control experiments against their own unwitting citizens?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that played a role in covering up (and likely participated in) the assassination of JFK?

Can you explain why people should trust in a government - or why you do - that covers-up a child-sex ring that catered to high ranking pedophiles within the government?

And if you can't explain any of those things, can you explain why you find it so terrible that others would look at such instances and believe it gives them fair reason to doubt the government and question what their true motivations are?

Also, if this topic truly bores you so much that it puts you to sleep, can you explain why you are so caught up in reading about it on a daily basis?

All these questions can be applied to you as well, Junior Chubb (or anyone else willing to address them).

Trusting the government really doesn't have much to do with your beliefs. I don't trust the government, and I also think your beliefs are based on drivel.

• Like 3

I don't think you have an understanding of how the "real" world operates.

There is a poster named Nopeda who critisizes those of us who don't believe that aliens built the pyramids. He has his "facts". Just because he believes it to be true does not disqualify the overwhelming facts that support humans having built them.

• Like 4

*snoring*

• Like 1

I don't think you have an understanding of how the "real" world operates.

There is a poster named Nopeda who critisizes those of us who don't believe that aliens built the pyramids. He has his "facts". Just because he believes it to be true does not disqualify the overwhelming facts that support humans having built them.

That is basically what I have been trying to state.

One's interpretation of what has been going on does not make it a fact, and yes, mis-interpretation of the facts does tend to happen a lot.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

*snoring*

You say you ignore my posts, and yet you still comment on them just to "show" that you ignore them. Impressive.

Anyways, you and others who think and act like you only continue to further demonstrate my comments regarding how you dodge and ignore all the valid reasons I state for having the beliefs that I do.