Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati and 2012 Olympics Conspiracy

Missi NuNu

The only thing I can contribute that hasn't already been provided/explained is:

The "Eye of Providence" was adopted by the freemasons back in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor. It represents the all-seing eye of God, and is a reminder that their thoughts and deeds are always observed by God, or "a God". The masons typically refer to this supreme being as the Great Architect of the Universe. Sometimes throughout masonic text, the Eye of Providence is enclosed by a triangle, or placed atop a triangle.

The original Bavarian Illuminati, a secret society that was formed during the Age of Enlightenment (May 1, 1776), was started by Adam Weishaupt who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt. The group was made up of freethinkers and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons. Since the Freemasons utilize the Eye of Providence as a symbol throughout their texts, I assume this is where many people form their ideas that the "Illuminati" (whether existing today or not), are associated with the pyramid and "all seeing eye."

Edited by Resonance
  • Like 1

The only thing I can contribute that hasn't already been provided/explained is:

The "Eye of Providence" was adopted by the freemasons back in 1797, with the publication of Thomas Smith Webb's Freemasons Monitor. It represents the all-seing eye of God, and is a reminder that their thoughts and deeds are always observed by God, or "a God". The masons typically refer to this supreme being as the Great Architect of the Universe. Sometimes throughout masonic text, the Eye of Providence is enclosed by a triangle, or placed atop a triangle.

The original Bavarian Illuminati, a secret society that was formed during the Age of Enlightenment (May 1, 1776), was started by Adam Weishaupt who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt. The group was made up of freethinkers and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons. Since the Freemasons utilize the Eye of Providence as a symbol throughout their texts, I assume this is where many people form their ideas that the "Illuminati" (whether existing today or not), are associated with the pyramid and "all seeing eye."

Oh sure, Weishaupt was a mason and his original, slightly meagre organisation infiltrated some lodges, but there's no evidence - none that I've seen - that they used the symbols people associate with them now, nor that they continued and exist to this day.

1.) First off, yes, I will address recent and past replies to me (most noticeably from Emma Acid).

2.) I know ridicule will likely surround this post, but I found the following somewhat interesting.

Google has been making 2012 Olympic Games Doodles since the events began a few days ago. I have Google set as my homepage and upon first using the internet today I saw their Doodle for the Javelin events.

I quickly noticed that in the background (among the night sky) is what I'm assuming is supposed to be an image reminiscent of the rover that has recently landed on Mars.

I did internet image searches for this picture, but could not find any with the Mars-rover in the background. Instead I found the image with a blimp present in place of the rover (pictured below):javelindoodle-060812.jpg

Here is the picture as seen with the Mars-rover present in place of the blimp (taken from my PC and uploaded to photobucket):

Google2012OlimpicsJavelinDoodlewLander.jpg

There has been a belief put out there by some that UFOs will have a noticeable presense during the 2012 Olympics as a means of nations influencing society into believing further measures must be taken to tighten our security against the threat of "outside invaders" (aliens).

With that in mind, some also feel the Mars-rover having landed on the Red Planet during the Olympics is not a mere coincidence. Some are quite anxious to see what images will be revealed (for reasons beyond seeing the planet's "life-less" landscape).

I'm not about to say I believe such things are in the works and / or will occur, but I do find all of it quite interesting and felt others may as well.

I'm sure many reasons can be given, but I do find it odd that Google would bother working the Mars-rover into one of its Olympic Doodles (space exploration has zero to do with the Olympics) - especially since a version was obviously drawn up with a blimp in the skyline as opposed to the Mars-rover.

It's also worth noting that having this rover landing at the Olympics (as is being portrayed in the Google Doodle) would indicate an outside presence attempting to observe us as opposed to vice versa.

Either way, it does tie into the belief that was put out by some well in advance of the 2012 Olympics that UFOs and / or aliens will factor into the events surrounding the games.

That is all. :su

Edited by Angel Left Wing

2.) I know ridicule will likely surround this post, but I found the following somewhat interesting.

After reading that entire delusional post . You were most certainly correct!

I mean seriously, did you really have change the image of the blimp to an image of the mars rover to substantiate your claims?

*Snip*

Edited by Karlis
Edited personal remark
  • Like 1

Google has been making 2012 Olympic Games Doodles since the events began a few days ago. I have Google set as my homepage and upon first using the internet today I saw their Doodle for the Javelin events.

I quickly noticed that in the background (among the night sky) is what I'm assuming is supposed to be an image reminiscent of the rover that has recently landed on Mars.

I did internet image searches for this picture, but could not find any with the Mars-rover in the background. Instead I found the image with a blimp present in place of the rover (pictured below):

Here is the picture as seen with the Mars-rover present in place of the blimp (taken from my PC and uploaded to photobucket):

There has been a belief put out there by some that UFOs will have a noticeable presense during the 2012 Olympics as a means of nations influencing society into believing further measures must be taken to tighten our security against the threat of "outside invaders" (aliens).

With that in mind, some also feel the Mars-rover having landed on the Red Planet during the Olympics is not a mere coincidence. Some are quite anxious to see what images will be revealed (for reasons beyond seeing the planet's "life-less" landscape).

I'm not about to say I believe such things are in the works and / or will occur, but I do find all of it quite interesting and felt others may as well.

I'm sure many reasons can be given, but I do find it odd that Google would bother working the Mars-rover into one of its Olympic Doodles (space exploration has zero to do with the Olympics) - especially since a version was obviously drawn up with a blimp in the skyline as opposed to the Mars-rover.

It's also worth noting that having this rover landing at the Olympics (as is being portrayed in the Google Doodle) would indicate an outside presence attempting to observe us as opposed to vice versa.

Either way, it does tie into the belief that was put out by some well in advance of the 2012 Olympics that UFOs and / or aliens will factor into the events surrounding the games.

That is all. :su

This might help you in the future...

http://www.google.co.../United Kingdom

I do think you are reading to much into this. If the image is as you suggest then it is simply because the 'Mars Rover' (curiosity) landed today. They probably had the two Javelin images ready to go, then once Curiosity landed safely they swapped to the image with curiosity in the background (they didn't want to go with it at first in case it crashed). This is what Google do, they represent events with their 'Doodles'. It's the Olympics and Curiosity landed, they combined the two in a Doodle.

There is another explanation, you edited the picture yourself. This would surprise me, so I hope it is not the case.

If this image is part of getting us ready for contact, its a bit lame. It would also suggest Google is in on this plot!!! Time to change your homepage. ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

After reading that entire delusional post . You were most certainly correct!

I mean seriously, did you really have change the image of the blimp to an image of the mars rover to substantiate your claims?

I would highly reccommend speaking with a doctor that is able to handle your condition.......

He didn't change the image, there were actually two different doodles, both made by Google. It is discussed in a few different articles on the Web:

http://techcrunch.com/2012/08/06/google-doodle-pays-subtle-homage-to-mars-rover-curiosity/

http://gizmodo.com/5932296/did-you-catch-the-mars-rover-easter-egg-in-todays-google-doodle

Of course, that doesn't stop the woo-woo crowd from making their requisite "UFO's for realz at the olimpix!!11!!one!!1" claims, as can also be seen at various other conspiracy-biased sites.... :rolleyes:

Cz

He didn't change the image, there were actually two different doodles, both made by Google. It is discussed in a few different articles on the Web:

http://techcrunch.co...over-curiosity/

http://gizmodo.com/5...s-google-doodle

Of course, that doesn't stop the woo-woo crowd from making their requisite "UFO's for realz at the olimpix!!11!!one!!1" claims, as can also be seen at various other conspiracy-biased sites.... :rolleyes:

Cz

Ah, then i retract my statement about the image modification.

Thanks CZ

Hmm, so you thought that the Google Doodle I presented was so bizarre that you wrongfully concluded I photoshopped the image. Yet at the same time you don't think the Google image being real is bizarre.

It's interesting the way one changes their perspective upon knowing where something came from.

By the way, I would never alter and image or article / report as a means of supporting the stance I take on something. I have no reason to.

Who exactly is the "woo-woo crowd" and what do you mean by that statement. It would seem quite obvious to me that "woo-woo" is a derogatory comment used to imply a person - or in this case a group of people - is not of sound mind.

And please, give even one example where I have posted in a manner such as "UFO's for realz at the olimpix!!11!!one!!1" as if I do not state my thoughts clearfully, with reason given, and using proper grammar.

I'm sorry (and a bit amused) that you seem to think I was talking about you, Angel Wings, but the fact of the matter - which I discovered with a relatively simply Google search - is that you are not the only one to have suggested a link between the doodle and alleged UFO activity.

Cz

One other question for those all ready ridiculing me and implying I am not of a sound mental state for making mention of something I thought was interesting (nevermind the fact I clearly stated I don't necessarily believe such things regarding UFOs and the Olympics are occurring).

The questions is: Why would Google work the Mars-rover into one of its Olympic Doodles when neither NASA nor space exploration in general are connected to the Olympics in any way, shape, or form?

Does it not seem somewhat odd and / or uncalled for?

Hmm, so you thought that the Google Doodle I presented was so bizarre that you wrongfully concluded I photoshopped the image. Yet at the same time you don't think the Google image being real is bizarre.

It's interesting the way one changes their perspective upon knowing where something came from.

By the way, I would never alter and image or article / report as a means of supporting the stance I take on something. I have no reason to.

You posted this right after I retracted my statements.

One other question for those all ready ridiculing me and implying I am not of a sound mental state for making mention of something I thought was interesting (nevermind the fact I clearly stated I don't necessarily believe such things regarding UFOs and the Olympics are occurring).

The questions is: Why would Google work the Mars-rover into one of its Olympic Doodles when neither NASA nor space exploration in general are connected to the Olympics in any way, shape, or form?

Does it not seem somewhat odd and / or uncalled for?

What does google have anything to do with Leap Year and the 220th birthday of Italian composer Gioachino Antonio Rossini???

However, they combined both into 1 singular doodle.

http://mashable.com/2012/02/28/google_doodle_leap_year/

google-gioachino-rossini-leap-year-doodle-290212.jpg

I can go on and on about how silly your statement is right now.

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 1

I'm sorry (and a bit amused) that you seem to think I was talking about you, Angel Wings, but the fact of the matter - which I discovered with a relatively simply Google search - is that you are not the only one to have suggested a link between the doodle and alleged UFO activity.

Whether you are referring to me specifically or not is not at issue. I simply asked who you were referring to as the "woo-woo crowd" and what that statement is meant to mean and / or imply.

As for the text you wrote (and I suppose it applies to the "woo-woo" statement as well), given that you were clearly referring to people who profess not even a belief in, but take a mere interest the idea that things such as the Illuminati and / or UFOs could be being purposely factored into events surrounding the Olympic Games it would stand to reason that you feel I fall within that grouping because my post clearly expressed an interest in such things.

What does google have anything to do with St. Patricks Day? The anniversary of Pacman?

I can go on and on about how silly your statement is right now.

The question isn't about what Google has to do with any particular event - the question is why would the Mars-rover be placed within a drawing which subject matter is the Olympics.

In other words, what relation does the Mars-rover have to the Olympics?

Who exactly is the "woo-woo crowd" and what do you mean by that statement. It would seem quite obvious to me that "woo-woo" is a derogatory comment used to imply a person - or in this case a group of people - is not of sound mind.

And please, give even one example where I have posted in a manner such as "UFO's for realz at the olimpix!!11!!one!!1" as if I do not state my thoughts clearfully, with reason given, and using proper grammar.

If it wasn't for the last part, I wouldn't point this out. 'Clearfully' is not a word.

/grammar nazi out

• Like 2

The question isn't about what Google has do with any particular event - the question is why would the Mars-rover be placed within a drawing which subject matter is the Olympics.

I can tell you one thing for sure, if I was one of the graphic artists employed by Google I'd probably intentionally put things like this into my work just to mess with the minds of conspiracy theorists. Seriously, I would. And I'd laugh my ass off as I watched them discussing the possible implications of my doodles... ROFL.... :w00t:

You posted this right after I retracted my statements.

The fact you retracted them is indicative of my point. Prior to having it pointed out to you that the Google Doodle with the Mars-rover hovering down from the night sky at the Olympics you implied I was crazy for having photoshopped the image in there myself.

You thought it was so ridiculous that only a nut would do such a thing.

Once you learned that it actually was done by the Google company, however, you know think it is completely normal.

Like I said, it's quite interesting how one's thoughts on such a thing can change so drastically upon having information presented to them from a different source.

I can tell you one thing for sure, if I was one of the graphic artists employed by Google I'd probably intentionally put things like this into my work just to mess with the minds of conspiracy theorists. Seriously, I would. And I'd laugh my ass off as I watched them discussing the possible implications of my doodles... ROFL.... :w00t:

That may be so Boony, but it'd be an absolute ridiclous means of reasoning why Google did such a thing.

That may be so Boony, but it'd be an absolute ridiclous means of reasoning why Google did such a thing.

No less ridiculous than any conspiracy theory that you or anyone else can come up with.

Or maybe... just maybe... the artist has an interest in space? I know that's a reach and all, but just perhaps he or she was excited about the Mars mission?

Yeah, probably too far fetched. I probably shouldn't even have thought it as possible.

:rolleyes:

The question isn't about what Google has do with any particular event - the question is why would the Mars-rover be placed within a drawing which subject matter is the Olympics.

Read post #117. I edited my post. Then tell me that it is abnormal that google combines 2 events into 1.

If it wasn't for the last part, I wouldn't point this out. 'Clearfully' is not a word.

/grammar nazi out

I am quite certain that my grammar and reasoning behind why I hold certain beliefs is presented far better than many of the people on here.

Spelling errors happen, it is not proof that one has poor grammar or lacks intelligence.

I'm fairly certain how silly the mistake I made that you pointed out is. But hey, if people want to be that nit-picky as a means of making "look bad" so be it.

There are plenty of guests at this forum who read these types of discussions and take interest in what I and others have to say about such matters. I'm sure more than a few of those people take notice of the fact I state my thoughts clearly without displaying any signs of being nuts.

I know more than a few of them also realize I am simply presenting information behind why I believe in such possibilities as opposed to being someone that runs around yelling the sky is falling as some attempt to portray me when responding to things I say.

The fact you retracted them is indicative of my point. Prior to having it pointed out to you that the Google Doodle with the Mars-rover hovering down from the night sky at the Olympics you implied I was crazy for having photoshopped the image in there myself.

You thought it was so ridiculous that only a nut would do such a thing.

Once you learned that it actually was done by the Google company, however, you know think it is completely normal.

Like I said, it's quite interesting how one's thoughts on such a thing can change so drastically upon having information presented to them from a different source.

Of course i think its completely normal. Google has combined 2 large events into 1 doodle.

The fact the you associated the Mar's Rover nicknamed "Curiosity" with something more sinister is in-fact *Snip*

Edited by Karlis
Deleted personal remark