Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel, Fourth Largest Arms Industry Exporter

buckskin scout

I don't tar all palestinians and I don't post edited you tube videos of terrorism aftermaths.

As an example of the bias on these boards which is totally contrary to your claims please go back to early 2009 and count the number of threads and posts that vehemently attack Israel for the Gaza operation and compare with recent threads and posts showing the same disgust with Syria.

Hardly comparable when you consider that there is no one on these boards defending the brutal actions of the Assad regime. This was not the case back in early 2009 - there were many defending the brutal actions of Israel, including you.

So the main difference is that there is no debate to be had regarding Assad, but for some reason, you felt the need to defend the horrific actions of your beloved Israel. That only speaks against YOUR character and those defending Israel's actions with you, not that of anyone else on these boards.

• Like 1

Hardly comparable when you consider that there is no one on these boards defending the brutal actions of the Assad regime. This was not the case back in early 2009 - there were many defending the brutal actions of Israel, including you.

So the main difference is that there is no debate to be had regarding Assad, but for some reason, you felt the need to defend the horrific actions of your beloved Israel. That only speaks against YOUR character and those defending Israel's actions with you, not that of anyone else on these boards.

And a man who calls evil good while calling good evil is simply a fool. In your case a willful one. Not to mention the hypocrisy of expecting one side to absorb THOUSANDS of attacks with no effort to finally put a stop to them. But that doesn't matter to your ilk. NOTHING the Palestinian cowards do is out of bounds as long as it kills only Israelis. And what Israel does is "horrific" you say. Stabbing an infant to death in it's crib is meting out justice though....

And a man who calls evil good while calling good evil is simply a fool. In your case a willful one. Not to mention the hypocrisy of expecting one side to absorb THOUSANDS of attacks with no effort to finally put a stop to them. But that doesn't matter to your ilk. NOTHING the Palestinian cowards do is out of bounds as long as it kills only Israelis. And what Israel does is "horrific" you say. Stabbing an infant to death in it's crib is meting out justice though....

Now here's another defending Israel's actions in Operation Cast Lead. See my point Moon? There are STILL those who try to defend Israel's actions in Cast Lead, none who do so with Assad's actions. Hence there is debate with one situation and not the other - which results, naturally, in more threads. The two are not even comparable in the manner you tried.

And then: if Israel want the rocket attacks - the comparably tame compared to Israel's strangulation of Gaza, bottle attacks - to end, they need only end the illegal occupation in accordance with international law and withdraw from the Occupied Territories as is demanded of them as signatories of many treaties, not least of which is the UN Charter and Declaration of Human Rights.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

Now here's another defending Israel's actions in Operation Cast Lead. See my point Moon? There are STILL those who try to defend Israel's actions in Cast Lead, none who do so with Assad's actions. Hence there is debate with one situation and not the other - which results, naturally, in more threads. The two are not even comparable in the manner you tried.

And then: if Israel want the rocket attacks - the comparably tame compared to Israel's strangulation of Gaza, bottle attacks - to end, they need only end the illegal occupation in accordance with international law and withdraw from the Occupied Territories as is demanded of them as signatories of many treaties, not least of which is the UN Charter and Declaration of Human Rights.

And when new attacks begin by the Palestinians from that land? What then, EX? You know full well this is what will happen. Is Israel then to draw back to the '48 lines? Do you seriously believe it will ever be enough? As to Assad - why WOULD anyone equate the two? They are totally and completely dissimilar situations to any rational person. Edited by and then

Most of those who defend Israel on these boards have shown themselves to be biased by their religious viewpoints (christian or Jewish fundamentalists). They could not express an impartial comment if they tried. Its sad really.

Br Cornelius

Most of those who defend Israel on these boards have shown themselves to be biased by their religious viewpoints (christian or Jewish fundamentalists). They could not express an impartial comment if they tried. Its sad really.

Br Cornelius

Which point has exactly nothing declarative to answer my point. I believe they call it "blowing smoke"

Which point has exactly nothing declarative to answer my point. I believe they call it "blowing smoke"

It speaks to your inability to look at the facts and draw a reasoned conclusion.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

And when new attacks begin by the Palestinians from that land? What then, EX? You know full well this is what will happen. Is Israel then to draw back to the '48 lines? Do you seriously believe it will ever be enough? As to Assad - why WOULD anyone equate the two? They are totally and completely dissimilar situations to any rational person.

If sanctioned attacks began from Palestinian land after Israel withdrew then I would be debating the other side of this conflict. But it does not seem that this will be the case. Hamas have many times stated they would settle for peace on the pre-67 borders, along with other Palestinian factions. Since 2005/6, we really don't have much reason to doubt what Hamas state.

Yes, exactly, they ARE completely dissimilar situations. If you'll note, it was not me who tried to equate the two in an attempt to prove a point, it was Moonmonkey.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

I'm going to take a gamble here and guess that ExpandMyMind and DR Cornelius aren't religious in anyway from their posts. (maybe spiritual, but don't seem religious - correct me if I am wrong though)

So along with me wh is not religious. We are all unbiased and see both sides. Where as the peple on the other side of the fence are all biased to their religion.

It explains it all really.

I'm going to take a gamble here and guess that ExpandMyMind and DR Cornelius aren't religious in anyway from their posts. (maybe spiritual, but don't seem religious - correct me if I am wrong though)

So along with me wh is not religious. We are all unbiased and see both sides. Where as the peple on the other side of the fence are all biased to their religion.

It explains it all really.

You have a knack for restating the obvious. I do allow my religious bias to guide me in this discussion. My faith in the coming events is total and I believe what will occur is justice though I don't completely understand it. Your view and the view of the others is secular and totally logical and based on a bias toward the "victim" as you discern the Palestinians to be. As the situation unfolds it will become increasingly frustrating to you because of your view of it all as injustice. Not much I can do for you.
  • Like 1

You have a knack for restating the obvious. I do allow my religious bias to guide me in this discussion. My faith in the coming events is total and I believe what will occur is justice though I don't completely understand it. Your view and the view of the others is secular and totally logical and based on a bias toward the "victim" as you discern the Palestinians to be. As the situation unfolds it will become increasingly frustrating to you because of your view of it all as injustice. Not much I can do for you.

I see victims on both sides, I also see hate on btoh sides, I also see problem makers on both sides.

I do not favour either side as you kepe making out.

I think you are deluded to be perfectly honest. I'm actually suprised you haven't tried to call me anti semitic yet.

Hardly comparable when you consider that there is no one on othese boards defending the brutal actions of the Assad regime. This was not the case back in early 2009 - there were many defending the brutal actions of Israel, including you.

I would happily go back to any of those threads with you anytime you want and revisit the reasoning and some of the ridiculous claims made against Israel which I posted factual responses to . Those that acted as Hamas mouthpieces on these boards at the time , not for the common palestinian man who suffered due to Hamas excuse makers emboldening them, are the ones who showed their true character....feigning a genuine care for palestinians to disguise their hatred of Israel whilst paying no interest whatsover in other similar happenings around the world. How many threads on the Sri Lankan vs Tamil Tigers operation, a much more viscous and costly attack in terms of civilian casulties, did you contribute to that was happening at the same time as Cast Lead?

Btw E any photos of those 8 historic villages that Israel are demolishing yet?

Edited by Moon Monkey
  • Like 1

So israel is an arms dealer, what does it matter?

Thanks,

• Like 1

Thanks,

Well i can't see the US or Russia being happy if it's undercutting them.. LOL

• Like 1

Thanks,

I am just stating the facts, Israel two biggest exports is first diamonds then secondly arms.

"I am just stating the facts, Israel two biggest exports is first diamonds then secondly arms."

Just like Russia

• Like 1

"I am just stating the facts, Israel two biggest exports is first diamonds then secondly arms."

Just like Russia

Yeah... just like Russia.