Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Colosseum Leaning

Simbi Laveau

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/30/rome-colosseum-leaning_n_1716728.html?utm_campaign=073012&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Alert-travel&utm_content=FullStory

Roman Colosseum is leaning on one side,causing alarm .It's being checked to make sure it isn't serious,or need immediate repairs .

I can't wait to see people posing in photographs when it starts to lean.

• Like 1

I will destroy Rome if they do not take the right steps in preserving that battle ground.

• Like 1

It is an old building, I am sure it is falling down. It cost big bucks to repair something like that. Maybe the Catholic Church could help out with it. They are the only ones with that kind of money.

• Like 2

It is an old building, I am sure it is falling down. It cost big bucks to repair something like that. Maybe the Catholic Church could help out with it. They are the only ones with that kind of money.

Yes i agree, they have taken many donations from people.
  • Like 1

Not many today's buildings will ever be 2,000 years old. So if Colosseum leaned for 40 cm it should be repaired at whatever costs ASAP.

• Like 1

My greatest fear for this incredible structure (where I spent many bloody afternoons so many many years ago)is a strong earthquake. Thousands of years lost in a matter of seconds. Ugh!

What's it leaning towards? Hetrosexuality? Animal rights? Freedom of religion?

It should make up it's mind. :yes: