Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Evolution Vs. Creationism

JesusFreakGS

"Why are you wasting your time you fools,look there is a magnet behind the paper" he could also tell us to stop going down blind alleys,and inform us ther is a lot of fun to be had from the magnet,and a lot more knowledge to be gained.

exactly, you dont want to bother trying to find out why. science does! You would stettle for, god made it move. not me!

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychicPenguin

• The Proposer

• Nxt2Hvn

• Xenojjin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even today people are still witnessing God and his messengers

really? Who, what, when, where, why? let me guess, your source will be the national inquirer

lets say that we find absolute proof that there is or was microscopic life on mars (which is very plausable) where would this fit into gods will? did he first try on mars, **** up and try again on earth?

Edited by Nethius

to put it simply if two people wish to dual,then you chose a weapon each,I have had the same weapon from the start,but the pushers of evolution constantly chop and change theres ,thus we constantly go round in pointless circles(are all circles pointless,or are ther an infinite number of points?)

the reason science changes is because we learn every day, if we did not change as we learned, we would still think the world was flat

that is the difference, we are able to say yes, tehre have been mistakes, and we learn by them, things change as we learn more and more

you are happy with god did it, why bother digging further? hey the earth is indeed flat and the sun revolves around the earth, we dotn need to know more do we?

if god loves man so much, and there are thousands upon thousands of people who dont believe in him, doesnt he care that they are all going to hell? why not pop down in the middle of a ball game, and say hey guys, i do exist, i'm almighty, worship me!

Proposer & Nethius,

Much respect to both of you, but you've got to tone down the rhetoric. Look, let's have some respect for one another here. Treating others as if they are merely the vessels for the ideas we hate is quite unproductive. We are all passionate at times about these issues, but there's a marked difference between monologue and dialogue. Remember: When you sling mud, you may hit your mark, but your hands are still dirty. Peace between you two.

--trublvr

I think the point to be made here, even after 60 pages of offtimes heated debate and the stubborn refusal by some to intelligently address the pertinent issues put before them, is that this topic will seldom if ever find a mutually agreeable conclusion. This one has become unreasonably massive in size and unnecessarily repetitive, a condition which unfortunately is responsible for its demise. This is not to mean that threads dealing with similar subject matter won't be allowed, but one would be hard pressed to understand their justification, considering the insight this thread has brought forth.

Magikman