Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dangers of telekinesis?

__tk__

Hello

I would like to practise telekinesis. I started with PSI wheel and pendlum but not had success yet (because I can't seem to find way to become one with object). I have read that trying too hard can cause physical damage to your brain but I am not after that. What I would like to know is if it could possibly open doors and let some unwanted entities in or could it cause poltergeist or other things that I might not wnat to dealwith. Like could pendulum act as door or portal and let in something I dont want?

• Like 1

Nope. No worries mate. Plod on.

• Like 1

A pendulum is simply a lightweight object that is useful for practicing the art of telekinesis, I do it myself and have never had any trouble with entities.

So yeah basically, no worries, plod on as the person above me said.

Thank you for fast response.

Offtopic: TheKanjiWolf you sayd that you do TK. What tehniques you use to gain control over PSI wheel / pendulum or merge your energy with it? Sofar I've tried to imagine it spinning but it doesnt help (maybe because I am beginner) I also dont feel any energetic connection between this andmy hands/head(brain).

some people believe that telekinesis is actually entities moving the things for you, but i don't believe that. i believe in spirits and demons, but i don't think that's true. now, for the whole "becoming one with the object", you don't need to. i find it kind of difficult to achieve that "oneness". i've been practicing tk for a while now. i've actually lost track. i think it's been about 5 months, but i've been practicing on and off since i've been busy. if i weren't practicing on and off, i would be stronger. for the past month i've been dedicated to practice every day. right now the heaviest thing i can move is my chapstick or markers that roll. lol.

anyway, all you have to do is focus on the object and just will it to move. i don't know how to explain it. just make it happen. i just stare at the object and know it's going to move in the direction i want it to move, and it does. really believe. practicing tk is going to take a LONG time. it can take weeks for you to finally move something, or even months. and after that you have to practice and become stronger. it can be very time consuming, but some people get faster results.

when i first started i started by folding a piece of paper in half and sitting it up (like a right angle). or you could try a psi wheel. start off small and work your way up. i've heard you should practice 30 minutes a day, but some people can't. just stop when you feel your brain starting to throb a little. if you keep practicing after your head begins to throb, you can hurt yourself. i know this guy that tried practicing 1 hour a day, and now every time he tries to practice he gets excruciating headaches. after you stop, wait a couple of hours and try again. if you can do it without feeling a throb, practice until you feel it again. trust me, some days you're going to feel like giving up, and some days you won't be able to moves things at all. it can be frustrating. don't be discouraged. on those days you can't move anything, stop for the day and try the next.

i've also noticed that i perform better after listening to binaural beats in the alpha range. i strongly suggest listening to alpha binaural beats (9.0 in specific) for about 25-30 minutes before practicing and throughout the day. if you don't know what binaural beats are, you should research it and learn how to listen to them. listening to them helps a lot. after listening i can move things almost immediately and i seem to be a little stronger. after about 3 minutes it's not easy anymore, but with continued listening and practicing you'll be able to perform telekinesis much faster than practicing with out them, and after a while your brain will be able to get to the alpha range automatically, and you won't need to listen to them anymore. i don't know if alpha brainwaves are associated with telekinesis, but they seem to be.

i also strongly encourage you to do affirmations and visualizations, especially before you go to bed. this helps SOOO much. if you don't know what those are, you just keep saying to yourself (while you're alone) and believing "i'm telekinetic." also, close your eyes and say it in your head over and over again. this is how you program your subconscious. keep thinking it and believing it until you feel like you've done it enough. you'll feel it. like a sort of "click" or "switch" or something in your head. also, visualize yourself as telekinetic. visualize yourself moving things. you can do this anytime of the day and as much as you want, but it works really well when you do it right before you go to sleep. i've been doing it to change my eye color, or biokinesis as some call it, and my eyes are almost at the color i want them. :D

anyway, i hope this helped. don't let the skeptics or anyone change your beliefs. this is something you can do, but you have to be dedicated to practicing a LONG time and never quitting. think of it as working out your brain. keep practicing. think with the end in mind.

P.S.

as you get stronger you may notice lights, t.vs, computers, and electronics messing up or flickering. this happens to me sometimes. one time a light bulb actually went off completely and messed up. i don't know why this happens. i think it's the energy or something. anyway, you should practice away from electronics. you can mess them up. i've heard up people's computer screens actually having a mini explosion and messing up. lol. i'm pretty sure you can practice and learn how to control it, but as a beginner you should practice away from them to avoid damage. have fun!

Edited by number22

I like the suggestions made by number22.

John

I like the suggestions made by number22.

John

Thanks, John. :)