Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Urban Legend Video

IAmLegend770

Hey gang, its been a while but I've posted another Urban Legend video. Lot's of you looked at the last ones and left some great feedback I'd appreciate the same for this one.

It's called "Teddy Lane" which is the legend about a girl who is murdered and haunts the woods where she was killed. All the videos I do are based loosely on real urban legends.

Thanks

All the other vidoes can be found on my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/kinghere1

• Like 1

I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing; I subscribed to your YouTube channel.

I really didn't like the little girls voice narrating the video, that was just annoying.

sorry the girls voice was pretty hard to listen to. you probably should of went with a younger girl or someone with a higher childish like voice.

I thought it was ok, a bit much with the sound effects but gets the point across. It seems that I've heard this story before but in a different setting or location.

There is a wild storm blowing outside at the moment its dark I'm by myself so I thought hey this will probably get the adrenaline running & give me goose bumps but alas I just yawned, oh well maybe next time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

**** the ***** who kills little girls cool video tho man im a ****in ghoul. I enjoyed it well.

I can never get too excited about urban legends anymore though.

Edited by WiseCrackinMan

Ha ha ha thats bloody hilarious :D don't you just love uni student films they should of done it on the urban legend the good mother in law now thats scary. :yes: