Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Impressive Evidence

underageparanormal

Haha, you guys are one tough crowd

We've been around the block a few times... ;)

Haha, you guys are one tough crowd

thanks for not taking it personally. A lot of people storm off or engage in ridiculous back-in-a-corner counterattack strategies. There are just some of us here that have really high standards for evidence. I am someone who would genuinely like to believe in things like this. To date though, I haven't been convinced because to me other explanations always seem more likely. Keep doing what you are doing though, keep refining your method based on scientific data-collection principles and IF you find something that truly cannot be explained, you will have done fine work indeed. I for one, will certainly applaud.

thanks for not taking it personally. A lot of people storm off or engage in ridiculous back-in-a-corner counterattack strategies. There are just some of us here that have really high standards for evidence. I am someone who would genuinely like to believe in things like this. To date though, I haven't been convinced because to me other explanations always seem more likely. Keep doing what you are doing though, keep refining your method based on scientific data-collection principles and IF you find something that truly cannot be explained, you will have done fine work indeed. I for one, will certainly applaud.

Yeah I understand completely. I asked for opinions, and I got opinions. There's no sense in taking it personally. I'm an art major, I deal with criticism all the time. It's just part of what I do :tu: I'll try to take what I read here into account next time I'm out investigating and go into it with more of an open mind.

• Like 1

Yeah I understand completely. I asked for opinions, and I got opinions. There's no sense in taking it personally. I'm an art major, I deal with criticism all the time. It's just part of what I do :tu: I'll try to take what I read here into account next time I'm out investigating and go into it with more of an open mind.

Yes dont give up with your search, Your asking one of the most interesting questions, Is there life after death.

Ive searched myself but always come up empty handed and that probably explains my negative posts on the subject sometimes, It dosent mean i dont want to believe, I do very much so that's why i keep reading these threads hoping for one day to turned into a believer.

so... does anyone know anything about demons >.>.....?

There are a couple threads in the ghosts section that discuss and debate demons in excruciating detail ad nauseum.....use the search function and you will find all your heart could ever wish for.