Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I possibly psychic

crazypixie

I think I may be Phychic ,A few times I have dreamt of little bits of what happened the next day ,the day before. It feels like déjà vu .My imagination also seems to be very vivid and sometimes what happens in those occur at some point in the day,week it never goes further .I also know what people are going to say most of the time when they are having a face to face conversation with me before they say it

.Help.

TELL ME WHAT COLOUR MY BRA IS?!

• Like 1

There are different types and I said I can sorta tell exactly what they are going to say in a FACE to face convo and how the hell would I know what colour ur bra is okay !! don't reply if you're just going to take the p***

• Like 1

Simple, she's not wearing a bra. I know that and Im not even psychic.

if you were psychic - you wouldnt have to ask. You'd know

• Like 1

Hold on hold on I said what I was able to sometimes do up at the top okay didn't say I could do what any of you guys are commenting about and I'm sorry I can't not my fault I explained I can dream of bits of whats going to happen to me which is why it feels like déjà vu when it does happen and I can mostly tell what the people I'm talking too are going to say in like I said a face to face conversation

Hold on hold on I said what I was able to sometimes do up at the top okay didn't say I could do what any of you guys are commenting about and I'm sorry I can't not my fault I explained I can dream of bits of whats going to happen to me which is why it feels like déjà vu when it does happen and I can mostly tell what the people I'm talking too are going to say in like I said a face to face conversation

I can relate to what you are speaking about. This particular group is very diverse. Most of our culture is like that. So if you are interested in connecting with those like youself, send me a PM.

Thanks,

John

TELL ME WHAT COLOUR MY BRA IS?!

I am hoping black, but will go for the more probable white...

Am I right?

I think I may be Phychic ,A few times I have dreamt of little bits of what happened the next day ,the day before. It feels like déjà vu .My imagination also seems to be very vivid and sometimes what happens in those occur at some point in the day,week it never goes further .I also know what people are going to say most of the time when they are having a face to face conversation with me before they say it

.Help.

The word "psychic" just makes things confusing. You are perceptive to subtle energies, and picking up on people's thoughts is an energetic perception. You can label this stuff psi abilities, being sensitive, intuitive, psychic, empathic, whatever. Ignore the p***, there are a lot of people who like to lurk on these threads and just make fun. But there are plenty who get where you're coming from and support you, like John, like me. Hang around for a while, you'll find your own little community of people, including some who don't get it but respect you for you and are super-cool people.

Edited by SuddenPsychic
  • Like 2

There are different types and I said I can sorta tell exactly what they are going to say in a FACE to face convo and how the hell would I know what colour ur bra is okay !! don't reply if you're just going to take the p***

>.> open a readings thread.

I am hoping black, but will go for the more probable white...

Am I right?

Yes!! Psychic award goes to you!!

Welcome to the community!

Edited by SuddenPsychic

>.> open a readings thread.

Yes!! Psychic award goes to you!!

Yeah Baby!!!!!

Time to start two new threads...

'I know I am psychic' and 'I can guess the colour of your underwear!'

• Like 1

You sound like Allison Dubois from the TV series MEDIUM.

You can envisage my voice from my text? :tu:

if u are when was my last period.......trick question im a boy B)

Your last period in that post was just before the letter T in the word trick ;)

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1