Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dark Figure

ImmortalSupernaturalAlien

i had the same kind of experience at the same exact age when i was little only though i was in bed. Never happaned again but thats what got me into the Paranormal. I thought it was my mom to when i called to "it" but it didnt respond even though she would.

It's almost kinda spookey how similar are experiences are.

Edited by stevemagegod

OP, i think it was a random encounter with a shadow demon. if you stop thinking about it, it won't happen again. thinking about them is like inviting them in your life.

I wonder why Xingwi ;)

Edited by Seeker79

I wonder why Xingwi ;)

You again! :lol:

I have explained in my next post why.

I'm not even about to start this again but I think that last time when it happened someone left saying it wasn't going anywhere.

BTW I wanted to know... Did you get to meet your employer yet?

If you happen to meet him, can you please pass on this message. Tell him it's never going to happen. Tell him he can never establish his kingdom on earth. It has always been and will always be God's kingdom alone. :tu::D

You again! :lol:

I have explained in my next post why.

I'm not even about to start this again but I think that last time when it happened someone left saying it wasn't going anywhere.

BTW I wanted to know... Did you get to meet your employer yet?

If you happen to meet him, can you please pass on this message. Tell him it's never going to happen. Tell him he can never establish his kingdom on earth. It has always been and will always be God's kingdom alone. :tu::D

Oh come off it. :) if here is any kind of evil establishment it's religions. Even the suggestion that I'm under some demonic influence makes me laugh.

Mmmmmmmmm? maybe this spirit was not demonic but maybe a bad earrhbound? eh, etheir way it not good might i sujjest burning sage? or spreeading a protective salt line around your house bedrooms bathrooms kitchen ect? hope this advice hellps :)

btw I seen this stuff in action and it works buut white magic works too.........??

;)

• 2 months later...

Since it happened a while back, maybe you are mixing up a scary emotional moment with a dream and it has nothing to do with the paranormal at all.

Could have been a hypnagogic hallucination or sleep paralysis that you remember differently after the passage of time.

Just my couple of cents.

Nah nothing to do with dreams, besides I was 8 and obviously I'm not gonna remember dreams from 12 years ago.

Mmmmmmmmm? maybe this spirit was not demonic but maybe a bad earrhbound? eh, etheir way it not good might i sujjest burning sage? or spreeading a protective salt line around your house bedrooms bathrooms kitchen ect? hope this advice hellps :)

btw I seen this stuff in action and it works buut white magic works too.........??

;)

I'm SO NOT gonna mess with what you call "White Magic". NO WAY NO THANKS. Oh, and I was living in an apartment during that time in Long Beach, California. A year later I moved to Denver, Colorado so whoever is living there now, hopefully doesn't get the same experience. And what is that "EARRHBOUND"? did you mean Earthbound, or something? yeah, I dont know what that is, so if you can please explain to me what that is porfavor :) Thanks I'll be waiting.

The OP's story sounds similar to the grey men/grey people. I'll have a look through to find a thread about the people, I know a good one!

Edit: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=200056&hl=%20grey%20%20man%20%20ghost&st=0

Found it!

Edited by Moonshine
  • Like 2

You can dismiss this of quite easily and say you were scared by a man dressed in black or most likely from a film or tv program etc etc but I always believed that children posses a quality we loose as we become adults and can see because their minds are clearer. So I tend to believe that you did see something enough that you heard a distinct knocking sound. thank you for sharing your experience.

I remember dreams older than that because I was traumatized by the dream. I was about 7 and I'm 41 now.

So, this happened to me when I was 8 years old. I was living in Long Beach, California at the time. It was the year 2001. I was living in an apartment building, I was taking a shower, and my mom was in the laundry room with her friend down the hall from the apartment. The bathroom had 2 doors; one for the sink and the other for the toilet and the bathtub. So, I was alone of coourse, and someone knoecked the door 3 times, I said "who is it?" Nobody answered. And, for some reason, I just knew it wasnt my mom because she woud've said my name. So, I wrapped myself in my towel, opened the door, and there it was. I saw a tall, pitch black figure. It wasn't walking, it was floating. And from what I remember, it passed by the hall towards the kitchen. I felt like following it, but afraid at the same time. I remember feeling like it was there for a long time, but it just passed by for 3 or 4 seconds. Now that I'm older and that I keep thinking about, I keep wondering to myself, what was it? why did it appear to me only that time in my life? could it be something good or bad?

Now this is an interesting topic.

In my country Salvia is legal (bit like lsd). I smoked x20 extract, x40 and x60 over the space of a couple of weeks. After this me and a friend ordered a couple of x100s off the internet. My experience on x100 was horrific and I've never been near the stuff since. Salvia is a type of mint plant that the Incas and Aztecs smoked (some types of European mint commonly sold at B&Q do it too).

Anyway I got attacked on that stuff by an invisible entity. I got dragged about, slapped, hit, etc. This not only occured during my Salvia session but up to a couple of weeks afterwards. The thing that scared me the most (also the reason why I know its an entity) is it appeared in my living room while I was watching tv. I wasnt the only one in that room and they saw it too dispite them never smoking salvia.

It was a 4 foot high, dark shadowry figure. It was giving off evil vibes too. I entered into a trance too before it appeared but not by my own intentions.

Salvia is not the problem mate, ......you know that right ? It is not the SALVIA that made that entity come to you ........ ive done 40x a MILLION times...never ,EVER,had problems with bad entities...but than again, i might just scare them off..........usually we end up becoming friends than i convince tha bad entity its best if it leaves me alone .... ;)

If you had a dark shadowy one follow you after a bowl of salvia , he was there before..just waiting an opportunity..... I suggest you make your self spiritually stronger than fight it back...before it does harm.

Cheers!

Did it have a hat ? Do y ou remember its face ?

Cheers

No hat, its face was hidden. It looked like it was wearing a long cloak with a hood. Maybe..... DEATH!! D:

Now this is an interesting topic.

In my country Salvia is legal (bit like lsd). I smoked x20 extract, x40 and x60 over the space of a couple of weeks. After this me and a friend ordered a couple of x100s off the internet. My experience on x100 was horrific and I've never been near the stuff since. Salvia is a type of mint plant that the Incas and Aztecs smoked (some types of European mint commonly sold at B&Q do it too).

Anyway I got attacked on that stuff by an invisible entity. I got dragged about, slapped, hit, etc. This not only occured during my Salvia session but up to a couple of weeks afterwards. The thing that scared me the most (also the reason why I know its an entity) is it appeared in my living room while I was watching tv. I wasnt the only one in that room and they saw it too dispite them never smoking salvia.

It was a 4 foot high, dark shadowry figure. It was giving off evil vibes too. I entered into a trance too before it appeared but not by my own intentions.

Ummm. Ok what does Salvia have to do with my expirience? lol

Salvia is not the problem mate, ......you know that right ? It is not the SALVIA that made that entity come to you ........ ive done 40x a MILLION times...never ,EVER,had problems with bad entities...but than again, i might just scare them off..........usually we end up becoming friends than i convince tha bad entity its best if it leaves me alone .... ;)

If you had a dark shadowy one follow you after a bowl of salvia , he was there before..just waiting an opportunity..... I suggest you make your self spiritually stronger than fight it back...before it does harm.

Cheers!

Maybe the bad entity was mad at you cuz you didnt wanna share your Salvia lol
  • Like 1

Maybe the bad entity was mad at you cuz you didnt wanna share your Salvia lol

awesome ..that could be it.. LOL !!!! There is a topic about the hooded one....i think i dont even need to bring a link just click on the forum this topic is on...and its there..

heres one

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=165930&st=0&p=3130339&hl=+hoodedentry3130339

Edited by TheRedMan

Cheers!

If I put all the words that are in all caps in all your posts together will I get a secret message?

(j/k messing with you) :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, this happened to me when I was 8 years old. I was living in Long Beach, California at the time. It was the year 2001. I was living in an apartment building, I was taking a shower, and my mom was in the laundry room with her friend down the hall from the apartment. The bathroom had 2 doors; one for the sink and the other for the toilet and the bathtub. So, I was alone of coourse, and someone knoecked the door 3 times, I said "who is it?" Nobody answered. And, for some reason, I just knew it wasnt my mom because she woud've said my name. So, I wrapped myself in my towel, opened the door, and there it was. I saw a tall, pitch black figure. It wasn't walking, it was floating. And from what I remember, it passed by the hall towards the kitchen. I felt like following it, but afraid at the same time. I remember feeling like it was there for a long time, but it just passed by for 3 or 4 seconds. Now that I'm older and that I keep thinking about, I keep wondering to myself, what was it? why did it appear to me only that time in my life? could it be something good or bad?

Who knows what it could have been? Has anything similar or good or bad happened to you since that experience?

;)

A little late for that if it happened once when she was eight. Then again these things transcend time so if it happened once it happened forever. So it was a sign. It was probably a sign that these things exist and most people don't even know that much.

A little late for that if it happened once when she was eight. Then again these things transcend time so if it happened once it happened forever. So it was a sign. It was probably a sign that these things exist and most people don't even know that much.

I would love to see this dark figure again. But I dont think that will ever happen.