Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot reports UFO over Kansas airport

A commercial pilot has come forward to claim that his jet was buzzed by a UFO as it came in to land.

A pilot who wishes to remain anonymous has reported seeing a UFO near the Kansas City International airport. Despite the fear of being ostracized and maybe losing his job, the incident was scary enough to take the risk.

arrow3.gifRead more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVURDnzetgA

A guy who says he's a pilot.

Did he have a paper bag over his head while he was filing his report? :alien:

• Like 1

Nice clip; apart from the appallingly shallow responses to the interviewer. The phenomena is as strong as ever!

I hate the statement "alleged UFO" aren't all unknown objects flying across the sky Unidentified Flying Objects? Which would in turn be a UFO?!?

Ok I actually live in Blue springs just outside of kansas city. I can tell you right now this is the first I have heard of anything that was in that report. Of course I dont watch the local news anymore. the reason being is that they are so news hungry for anything to happen they will jump on anything just to have something to report on. The news in this town really does suck in my opinion they look for anything that they can sensationalize. And that is all i see here typical kansas city media latching on to anything that might get someone to watch the news.

How meaningful are comments from people who do not use their own names? It is just a waste of time to read them.

• Like 1

@volantis - you mean like most of us here?

• Like 2

Nice clip; apart from the appallingly shallow responses to the interviewer. The phenomena is as strong as ever!

If you mean the phenomena of objects in the sky the average person and sometimes pilots can't identify called UFO's I agree. If you mean UFO's as alien craft I disagree.

Funny just how similar some of these sightings are ? X 100 or even 1,000 even If only one or two Are actual ET in origin Whats ya gonna do wne they come for you ?

My sighting was so very close,and in broad daylight !

:tu: justDONTEATUS

• Like 1

As soon as I see it's a Gather Blog,,I don't bother because I can guess it's some crap from Tom Rose,,a guy who grabs other peoples youtube videos and then slows them down or does a frame grab and then superimposes "What is it???????" over it. He considers himself a "reporter" but just look at his profile picture and that will tell you everything you need to know. He's just some guy sitting on his couch trying to make a living doing nothing. Real Reporters actually investigate, talk to witnesses,,put their "Boots on the ground" as it were.

Sorry folks my 3 pet geese got out again and flew into some swamp gas got bombarded with radiation then hit with ball lightening whilst reflecting car headlights and neptune and saturn shone on their backs and then they hit another weather ballon etc etc etc. :alien::clap:

• Like 2

ITs a Good thing were all above board on this E.T thing then ! Shewing ! THere goes another Saucer story down the tube !

Man ,what is it going to take to convince All Y`all ?

A three hundred Mile wide Starship landing on your house and crushing an entire state full of people ,THen leaving in a blink with this really Kool triangle imprint three thousand feet deep !

And a few of there drones flying around to see If we noticed them? Maybe a few Million Killer Mech`s walking around blasting everything,whilst the Mother ship Sucks the Air off our Planet just because they Thinks its a great Drug.

rolls over off the bed and wakes up after too many Sci-Fi movies .

Whobbleelelel What-da -Hay ! Where Am I ?

Sweetpumper Help me get the Minnows off my back !

Dang I need to get some help ! Anyone know a good Witch Doctor ?

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

He claims that he doesn't want to reveal his name because pilots that have reported UFO's have been fired?

Pilots don't get fired for that.

Also, not a single passenger saw it too?

Complete and utter BS in my opinion.

He claims that he doesn't want to reveal his name because pilots that have reported UFO's have been fired?

Pilots don't get fired for that.

Also, not a single passenger saw it too?

Complete and utter BS in my opinion.

Yeah how about giving us the list of names of the pilots that got fired for reporting UFOs. I bet their stories are a lot more interesting.

Its okay people it was just Dorthy & aunt Em & uncle Henry & Toto with the help of their 3 friends Hickory,Hunk & Zeke trying out the new farm house with extra lights & landing gear no cause for alarm. :yes::tu:

• Like 1

This is believable!

The UFO issue is NO longer a question of believing or not believing. The UFO issue is now a question of knowing or not knowing.

BTW, KCI is in Missouri. The UFO may well have been spotted over Kansas, but the airport is in Missouri. So making fun of Kansas is simply senseless.

There have been lots of UFO sightings in Kansas.

One afternoon in Kansas, my mother was sitting in her chair next to the farm house sliding glass door. She looked over to see something fly over the shelterbelt (windbreak) to the north at almost treetop level (cottonwoods). She said it was low enough and close enough that she could see the face shield of the pilot, his face and head encased in his helmet gear. She does not believe it was a UFO. Since there was no sound at all from this arial vehicle at something flying less than 30 yards from the house, it was stunnning to her nevertheless. Obviously the USA has the technology to make this thing happen.

We have two family members in the airforce, both pilots. My family hestiates to eliminate the possibility that either of them could have buzzed the house.

Also, my friend's husband invented a shield to placed over an airplane manifold that could drastically reduce the sound of the plane engine.

Edited by regeneratia

This is believable!

The UFO issue is NO longer a question of believing or not believing. The UFO issue is now a question of knowing or not knowing.

BTW, KCI is in Missouri. The UFO may well have been spotted over Kansas, but the airport is in Missouri. So making fun of Kansas is simply senseless.

There have been lots of UFO sightings in Kansas.

One afternoon in Kansas, my mother was sitting in her chair next to the farm house sliding glass door. She looked over to see something fly over the shelterbelt (windbreak) to the north at almost treetop level (cottonwoods). She said it was low enough and close enough that she could see the face shield of the pilot, his face and head encased in his helmet gear. She does not believe it was a UFO. Since there was no sound at all from this arial vehicle at something flying less than 30 yards from the house, it was stunnning to her nevertheless. Obviously the USA has the technology to make this thing happen.

We have two family members in the airforce, both pilots. My family hestiates to eliminate the possibility that either of them could have buzzed the house.

Also, my friend's husband invented a shield to placed over an airplane manifold that could drastically reduce the sound of the plane engine.

We know UFOs exist. That is not a question, that is a fact. It is the definition of something flying around that cannot be identified at the time of sighting.

ET, on the other hand, which I guess you are alluding to, have always been a question of knowing or not knowing or believing or not believing, depending on your approach to the matter. Some are content with believing or not believing, I personally prefer to know. The sad thing is that regarding ET, we do not know. There is so far nothing known whatsoever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I love the part that says a part that is put over the manifold. ! Go back and do some home work on Aircraft Engines! Choppers,fixed wing ect ! most are jet powered !

I love the part that says a part that is put over the manifold. ! Go back and do some home work on Aircraft Engines! Choppers,fixed wing ect ! most are jet powered !

Since he got a huge defense contractor award for inventing it and I have known this guy all my life, I seriously doubt your scoffing is going to make an impression here with me. Anyone else wanna relate their impression of the scoffing?

Now what defense contractor would reside in Kansas? Think about it! or scoff without thought like donteatus did.

Edited by regeneratia

It is a question of knowing or not knowing. It really is just that simple.

We know UFOs exist. That is not a question, that is a fact. It is the definition of something flying around that cannot be identified at the time of sighting.

ET, on the other hand, which I guess you are alluding to, have always been a question of knowing or not knowing or believing or not believing, depending on your approach to the matter. Some are content with believing or not believing, I personally prefer to know. The sad thing is that regarding ET, we do not know. There is so far nothing known whatsoever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It is a question of knowing or not knowing. It really is just that simple.

For those who make the choice of knowing above believing, I agree. Unfortunately, we do not know about ET. I would love to know, but we simply can't yet - if ever.

Cheers,

Badeskov

And that is an opinion, not a fact, just like what I have said. My thinking stands. I KNOW!! You may not know, but I do.

For those who make the choice of knowing above believing, I agree. Unfortunately, we do not know about ET. I would love to know, but we simply can't yet - if ever.

Cheers,

Badeskov