Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the world's strongest boy

Snowbaby

I just saw this advertised to be shown on UK television tomorrow night. It caught my attention and thought i would post about it.

Welcome to the World's Strongest Boy, Richard Sandrak.

Richard is 11 years old.....have a look at his website (it too a while to load for me and I'm on broad band... u may find it easier to put his name into google and read other sites about him)

Source

I just have one question...What on earth goes through a parents mind to let their child go through all this? It's so unnatural for a child of such a young age!

post-6125-1096233784.jpg

Edited by Snowbaby

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novo

• twpdyp

• Talon

• The Caspian Hare

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is to sick, I wonder what his grades are like because to look like that he sure must spend more time in the gym than on his studies. When does he have time to be a kid, you know smart mouth Mom and not do his chores. You were right the web site took a long time to load.

There are people who are just genetically more muscular than the rest of us, and some of them show it before they reach their teen years.

There are people who are just genetically more muscular than the rest of us, and some of them show it before they reach their teen years.

280902[/snapback]

he's ELEVEN

Loading......is....taking....an....eternity. I think he was on Ripley's Believe it or not. Anyway, thats sick. Yeah, his parents must be warped.

His parents should be put on trial for child abuse, child indangerment and child negelct

Spelling does matter "neglect" sorry for that

Just got this off the site:

Richard was born on April 15,1992.

Currently lives in USA.

His stats: Age 12, weight 90 lbs, height 4' 8'', eyes-green, hair-brown.

Training: Richard is currently training with his Mom.

He trains 5 days a week: Two body parts each day, abdominal workout twice a week, martial arts three times a week.

Nutrition: Richard's food consists of organic vegetables, fruits, soups, salads, oatmeal, raw nuts, chicken, fish, egg whites.

Richard's supplements: multi- vitamins, minerals, amino acids and essential oils.

Richard's hobbies : Guitar, piano, playstation, computer, movies, basketball, skateboard and Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Richard's favorite subjects in school: Art, philosophy and P.E time!

He          trains 5 days a week: Two body parts each day, abdominal workout twice          a week, martial arts three times a week.

How can that be healthy for a growing boy? Its not normal...his body must be screwed up. dontgetit.gif

Richard's favorite subjects in school: Art, philosophy and P.E time!

His stats: Age 12, weight 90 lbs, height 4' 8'', eyes-green, hair-brown.

Dye his hair blonde and you've just found Hitler's dream

he's ELEVEN

Yes, I read it.

My cousin was had surprising muscle defitnition well before he reached his teen years, and he didn't even work out. He wasn't quite at this level, but it doesn't surprise me that there's people like this.

god. i didn't know it was possible for a kid so young to develop muscles like that. i mean he probably hasn't even reached puberty yet. that's just wrong!

cool.gif i saw that dude on tv a few months ago. it's sick. sad.gifcool.gif

see his videos on that site.

Download 'hand techniques'. DAMN! he's so fast. No one is going to mess with this kid in high school. I'll probably be scared to fight him too original.gif

That is unbelievably creepy....and yes, I'm also surprised the kid's able to develope muscle like that at his age huh.gif He must have a heck of a lot of hormones flying around his body tongue.gif

And yes, his parents are uneblievably screwed up...

he's ELEVEN

Yes, I read it.

My cousin was had surprising muscle defitnition well before he reached his teen years, and he didn't even work out. He wasn't quite at this level, but it doesn't surprise me that there's people like this.

281230[/snapback]

yea, i saw this on a news broadcast roughly 6 or so months ago. if i remember rightly (alzheimers..) this kids parents started training him with weight-lifting, martial arts etc.. very early in life perhaps around the ages from 4 through to 6... dieticians, and doctors were worried about his welfare due to the amount of muscle x body fat... it could lead to health problems later down the line.. (the fact that his growth is already not up to average) its just another sick way of a parent living 'vicariously' through their child, no matter what the outcome is.. it looks vulgar.. what child in their right mind would want to look like this?

I remember a Sydney current affairs show had a story on this child and his dad a couple of years ago. He was built about the same then, by the time he hits 20 his body will collapse. Training so much at an early age is dangerous and stupid. sad.gif