Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blur...

thedemonof69

Howdy,

I have this vid that I shot back in April, I didn't notice anything when I was recording but a few days after taking it, I was watching it on my camera and I noticed the weird thing that sort of zips past me. I was just looking to get some people's opinions on what it might be. I suppose it could be a UFO...although technically since it was airborne....and I don't know what it is it is technically an UFO. I just don't know...what does everyone else think?

I tried to upload it here, but I got some sort of error saying that the file wasn't uploaded and to make sure I actually tried to upload a file. So I said screw it, and put it up on geocities. The video is kinda low quality.

UFO Video

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thedemonof69

• Kryso

• vimjams

• grc

I've watched the clip frame by frame after I downloaded it. It's just a helicopter . I am sure of it. The angle of the flying aircraft it's exactely to the angle wich a helicopter fly and at some point the propeller it's very visible, the windows of the cockpit and the tale of it. It's flying very low and at great speed and you were moving the camera so it came up blurry. thumbsup.gif

thedemonof69...The video doesn't load.

I shortened the video and converted the file to WMV it's only 60KB now and I uploaded it to the AVGallery, it's pending approval...I'll post the link if it gets approved.

It's just a helicopter

I can kinda see that...but I don't know what one would be doing there. The first two helicopters were getting people from the wreck, but they were on the other side of the road. Houston is East of Sealy and I don't see why they'd be coming in from the North.

No video?

281910[/snapback]

There is one on the link I supplied, but it doesn't seem to be loading for everyone. It's a little over 2MB.

UFO Vid

I think I see what you're talking about. Is it the part where you turn and look to the right really fast and there's a light brown looking thingy?

I think I see what you're talking about. Is it the part where you turn and look to the right really fast and there's a light brown looking thingy?

282497[/snapback]

Yeah...right after you see that big post.

Oh, I saw it, the thing that's going towards the ground?

288431[/snapback]

Yup.