Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unknown Creature Found in a Cave

73V3N

A strange creature has been allegedly found in Colombia. Two young men are said to have spotted the bizarre creature at the entrance of cave. Debate still continues as to whether the creature is a misidentified animal or something else. Some say it might be a creature from another planet, others simply believe it is just a hoax.

http://worldmysterie...found-in-a-cave

I highly doubt there is any debate weather it is a misidentified animal. It's clearly a hoax.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

It's only a Cave Critter (Speiliologici Fantasticus )

• Like 4

Its agility doesn't render the creature as terribly threatening. Kind of feel sorry for it. Like a sloth trying to chase something down.

It's faker than bacon flavoured cola.

It's a nice little video to trick my gullible family into believing though. :D

• Like 2

Yeah, the guy posting this video is clearly not in his right mind, considering his youtube channel and his unnatural passion for breeding animals. :no:

Edited by Gwaihir

Not to bad attempt at fooling the public. :yes:

if it were real i would of captured it. look at the size of those arms. why would you run away scared

The poor thing..

They could have at least helped it out of it's hole.

We had been wondering where my mother in law was

• Like 2

Even the fingers and hands moved appropriately . It's a good one ,but It's only from the waist up .

We had been wondering where my mother in law was

You are looking for your mother in law??? Are you sick or something?

• Like 3

Who the hell would be debating if this is a real animal?

Also in the description on the youtube channel, It says the two boys stoned it to death. They were able to film it coming out of the cave, then they stoned it to death but they couldn't film it laying dead?!

If I found some weird creature and killed it, I would do all I could to prove it happened. I would go as far as dragging the body back if I had to.

Yeah, the guy posting this video is clearly not in his right mind, considering his youtube channel and his unnatural passion for breeding animals. :no:

What the hell? I just checked it out, He has heaps of animal mating videos. Freaky.

Its CGI. pay attention to the area around the "creature's" fingers when It contacts a rock or look closely around the edges of it. You can see the pixelation that is a dead giveaway.

Guest Xetan

Pixellation can also be caused by shoddy camera work.

Not saying it isn't fake, but it doesn't have to be something a computer did.

It looked more like some weird costume to me, just the look of the 'skin' looked more like material then real. But that would probably take more effort than CGI since with it blinking and stuff it would have to be a pretty good costume.

I'm gonna say CGI, just because it would be less effort.

Also, if you look at the other videos on his channel.... The guy definitely has some problems. Not the kind of person I'd trust to capture a real cryptid.

Sure looks fake to me.

Makes me wonder, in the upcoming years, what home computing power will be able to do to make something look real.

This and other sites will be in for a deluge of hoaxes, more than now.

• Like 1

Well it looks like a Grey to me. Wonder why it didn't come completely out of the cave? Maybe because it is a PUPPET. This would have be all off the news. Call Josh Gates to check it out.

I knew Whitney was still alive, I wonder were she left her wig?

Hittin' that crack leads you to waking up up in some very strange places in the morning...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

It's faker than bacon flavoured cola.

It's a nice little video to trick my gullible family into believing though. :D

Lol, BBC flying penguins April fools day hoax was great!

• Like 1