Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kat's Photos

Kat_Kloud

I posted one of these before and have no idea what happened to it. I searched for it, flipped through the pages, everything... so here's another... maybe it was deleted? Is this not where photography goes? It's a form of art...

Well anyways here's a few pictures. Comments, good or bad, appreciated.

post-8481-1096242428.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kat_Kloud

• Apocalyptic Cryptid

• Kryso

• The Cheat

Not too sure about the person perched on a log! dontgetit.gif The first question when seeing it is simply – why? And again with the bed room? huh.gif But the third, with the reflective image of the tree and lights in the flood water, top notch, great photography.

oo the flood one is purty

and i like the bedroom one...the red lighting is cool

They all rule!!! specially the flood one and the Dude one..... wink2.gif

But all of them have the coolest lighting even know they all have different types....they all match the pics....... thumbsup.gif good job thumbsup.gif

Not too sure about the person perched on a log!  The first question when seeing it is simply – why? And again with the bed room?  But the third, with the reflective image of the tree and lights in the flood water, top notch, great photography.

The boy on the log is my boyfriend... whistling2.gif I'm using that picture for a drawing I'm working on and I thought it was perty. The one in my bedroom was just some different atmosphere. I have more...

Thanks everyone... here's another batch hee hee.

post-8481-1096327394.jpg

My cat: looks like she's playing chess. I do a lot of pictures with her in them.

post-8481-1096327500.jpg

I'm not sure why I like this one so much. It doesn't even have their entire bodies in the picture but maybe that's what makes it interesting. These are two dogs at the park that were fooling around in the dog arena thingy.

post-8481-1096327704.jpg

Ooooh, Aaaah, Eeeeeh, Ooooh. laugh.gif

I like your cat by the way, reminds me of my old cat. grin2.gif

The wierd part is I have a picture of my old cat with a little critter on top of him...in a very bizarre way.

I'll post it later on. PM me if I forget. grin2.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

sweet!!!!!

.....i still like the dude perched on the log......i love his boots..... and the whole dangling hand.....very nice......sweet......