Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Child ghost' leaping over family car filmed

Still Waters

A couple who set up a CCTV camera to catch vandals were left aflutter when it captured this eerie footage - of what they believe is a 'child ghost' leaping over their car.

Lisa Rigley, 44, and husband Phil, 51, set up the camera outside their home after a spate of attacks on their cars.

But they were stunned when they spooled through the footage and saw a strange shape fly into their driveway and clamber over their Volvo Estate.

http://www.dailymail...family-car.html

I like how she said it's ghost of a child age 4 or 5. How exactly could she tell the age? Lol. But I agree, it looks like a spider.

Yeah and it's probably one of those creepy little jumping spiders. Ew.

Yeah and it's probably one of those creepy little jumping spiders. Ew.

Welcome back Coldethyl, I thought you got burned out from visiting here.

Yeah, it's a bug as are all of these "camera ghosts".

I recently had a "ghostly" image appear in my track's backup camera and when i went around to see what could be causing it, there was a little moth sitting on the lens.

Welcome back Coldethyl, I thought you got burned out from visiting here.

Thanks! Nah, just been drifting a while. :-*

Yeah I don't think it's a spider. My first thought was moth. Glad you changed your opinion, Brian.

Edited by Lady Kasey

After watching the video, it's a bug like a moth.

Well thank goodness for that. It's way less creepy than a spider. Less eyes. And legs.

• Like 1

It's an infra-red camera which is why the "child" is so bright. It's a bug and the camera is picking up the body heat of it. Note how the cat across the road appears to be glowing bright when it walks out of the shed (in the YouTube video above). Another insect can be seen a few seconds later flying across the frame.

Also, the description of it is an "orb". WTF? It's almost as if they heard that "orbs" were something supernatural that appear in photos and videos and just shoehorned the word into the description. Orb means spherical, ball-shaped. The white shape in the video is absolutely nothing like a ball-shaped object.

They also describe it as "wearing a hoodie". There's nowhere near enough detail to judge that. It's like a bunch of blobs attached together, probably because it was close to the camera and very out of focus. How on earth can something simultaneously look like an "orb" and "a child wearing a hoodie"? A child wearing a hoodie that is spherical shaped?

And it's from the Daily Fail. Surprise surprise. It seems they will publish any crap anyone presents to them as footage or photos of ghosts without any bother to think twice about it.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 2

It's a spider walking on the lens of the camera.

I'm very drowsy after a late night and restless sleep. I read your post, Brian, and I clicked on the link to look at the photos. The link page contains the comment that the people thought the image looked like a child wearing a hoodie.

Because I'm very drowsy, my mind combined your comment and the comment on the link page. What I thought I read was "It looks like a spider wearing a hoodie."

• Like 3

I dunno, to me that kinda looked like a glowing bigfoot child wearing a hoodie eating a piece of toast with Jesus Christ on it. :P

• Like 1

I dunno, to me that kinda looked like a glowing bigfoot child wearing a hoodie eating a piece of toast with Jesus Christ on it. :P

If you look closely at the images, you can see the glowing bigfoot child's unicorn, tethered to Joseph of Arimathea's staff, which is now of course a sacred thorn tree. How the bigfoot kid got that tree off Glastonbury Tor to Nottingham without killing it is yet another unexplained mystery.

• Like 1

Only mystery is why peeps concerned about car vandals cannot be bothered to close/lock their gates at night

I think it is a Demon.