Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"I have found a mathematical equation that.."

Mnemonix

Found this on an Islamic forum, thought I might share it here.

http://forum.islam.c...f-i-found-allah

• ANY atheist, pantheist, polytheist, non-theist who doesn't believe in Allah and his oneness due to lack of evidence will be proven wrong.
  • ANY religion who believes Allah has walked amongst us or had begotten a son will be proven wrong.
  • ANY human who does not accept The Quran as the word of Allah would be proven wrong because as stated before the Qurans every Ayat, is within the confounds of this equation.

I'm not preaching anything. I'm just neutral with whatever, basically.

What do you think?

Edited by Lrak
  • Like 1

wish i was good at math, this would probably mean alot more to me if i was :P or at-least i could understand it >.>

wish i was good at math, this would probably mean alot more to me if i was :P or at-least i could understand it >.>

I'm not good at maths either, so maybe someone here who's a maths person would want to take a look. I don't exactly understand it.

• Like 1

So what is the equation? Throwing around math symbols and giving them "magical" status isn't a mathematical equation.

• Like 2

So what is the equation? Throwing around math symbols and giving them "magical" status isn't a mathematical equation.

Did you check the link?

The equation is posted in one of the comments.

Did you check the link?

The equation is posted in one of the comments.

rly? where? can you just post it on here Lrak?

PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE COMMENTING. Give up 5 minutes of your life and l will give you THE THEORY OF LIFE and proof of Allah in mathematics and science that is undeniable because of its simplicity.

lt also gives evidence of free will, judgment day and hereafter. Also the Qurans every Surah falls within the confounds of this equation

Let me explain

l was looking at the glorious Quran in a numerical format which has already been provided

What l mean is l started with simple maths from Allah, for example

Allah is 1. This is is given numeric.

Then I started adding other numbers to values that Allah has provided us in the Quran.

Just so you can understand how easy it is;

A simple but powerful comment in the Quran like

"When he decrees a matter, he only has to say Be, and it is" is easily definable with mathematics.

The art of saying/stating is an addition. The Quran goes further and mentions that this decree is a commandment, "BE"

We also understand that "lt is" in this commandment is the actual creation being created. So an addition has been added to the equation. Every creature is an individual 1. Due to him being the creator and outside of our mathematics and not restricted by the governing laws of mathematics the created "1" can not be added the initial (1), so the created 1 must have brackets.

Hence, this line in the Quran in a numerical format is

Allah (1) only has to say, Be (+) and it is (1) Or simply

1 + (1)

This is not the equation however. this is merely to show you how easy Allah speaks in mathematics. The equation I have also can not be denied from a scientific perspective.

I will make it as short as possible. Please understand in doing so many areas will be left in the grey.

Firstly We need to start breaking everything down to its core. Being a Muslim site I don't know if you all would like me to explain how I got to the oneness of Allah or not. I will very briefly for convenience.

I started working with the simplest form of mathematics - binary.

Binary has many advantages besides being simple. It only deals with a complete number (1 =100%) and nothing.

After giving everything it's own unique binary you can start removing every addition onto the binary of life. We don't have to possess any knowledge of the unseen to calculate this. All we have to do is start working backwards from our current position. The process of elimination is quiet easy to do from our current state..

So to make it easier we know there are approx 7 billion people on earth.

We can remove each individual "1" from the total.

Then let's say there is approx 80 billion Stars, eliminate them, 8 billion galaxies, if we happen to find any other universes besides our current then eliminate them and so forth - even as to say- the unseen chemical compounds until you get to the initial energy.

You eventually end up with the initial 1.

THIS PROCESS of elimination is not uncommon in science. We have already done this. The LHC was built specifically to find this initial "1", which is called the Higgs Boson OR recently been given the title “Gods Particle"

lf we remove any further however you are left with nothing.This is where Science and Religion have been in debate for sometime. How can we come from nothing? Well ....

Quantum mechanics tells us that we can come from nothing BUT in order for this to be achieved, the laws must be in place of nothing to produce something.

We call this religiously Allah's commandment.

So we have two options either accepting that the initial ‘I was created and reproduced OR the initial 1 was commanded to exist and reproduce from a hidden deity.

Either way we have a creator at the beginning and a command.

The command is defined as + because it isn't the actual value that is being explained but the tasks taken to get to the initial creation. For example if I say/command something I am adding to the conversation as I explained earlier.

Now that we have in place a "1 +" (Allah being 1 and + being his commandment or addition onto the equation) we have to start breaking down the only truth we know in our universe, and the universal language down to its core - mathematics.

When dealing with binary it is quiet simple, the task is already done because all you deal with is + addition and - subtraction or positive and negative respectively.

You see in our current knowledge of mathematics we have many different

symbols be it for multiplication, division, square root and so on. All these symbols are group methods and fancy ways of dealing with the core.

The core of all of mathematics is +\-. For example 3 x 2 = 6 Or 3 groups of 2

(1 + 1 + 1) + (1 + 1 + 1) = 6 Plus and minus are the core of mathematics.

Literally "Everything" can be explained by using these 2 symbols if they can be subjected to our laws.

To better explain, something to exist it must have a positive and a negative. The art of seeing something is due to it either reflecting light or absorbing it. Even if we don't see it, it's chemical compound must have a positive and a negative for it to exist, for example air.

As Muslims we also know Quran states everything was made in pairs. +|-. It has been a common misconception in Islam that people translate this as solely male and female. This has been proven wrong from Science. The Quran is actually talking about "EQUAL and OPPOSITE".

So just to get you guys on par again the equation currently is 1 + +|-

But this equation is missing time and space within the restrictions of mathematics. Einstein proved in his theory of relativity that the universe is finite. This means within the equation mathematics is its own entity with its own restrictions. It means the initial 1 can not be in the same category as the created 1 due to it not being confound be time and space ; Hence brackets 1 + (+|-) This here is in a religious verbal sense is the same as saying

Allah 1, creates (+), everything (+|-)

Now for the important area that we never noticed or tried answering

This is also saying in a mathematical verbal format One 1, outside of our +, mathematics (+|-)

So I asked myself, what does 1 outside of then added on to our finite mathematics equal to?

There is only one thing that can exist outside of our restricted mathematics and everything.

That is infinity.

So the equation is

1 + (+I-) = ∞

Again this equation reads 1 outside of our mathematics, is infinity.

Some mathematicians argue about potential infinity within the confound of mathematics.

They also argue that there are numerous type of infinity. I argue because of the equational evidence that there is only 1 infinity and every potential infinity is part of that totality infinity and moreso, due to being restricted by a finite situation, infinity within the confounds of mathematics does not and can not exist.

This is the only explanation of infinity that doesn‘t go against our law of mathematics. It can not be wrong because we are finite and hence infinity would have to be an addition to it.

HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SECTION

So far even though I've incorporate some religious comments, I have explained it in a scientifically acceptable format. Now for the religious significance of this equation

In a religious sense it explains something phenomenal.

1 + (+I-) = ∞

The equation explains Allah, Free Will, Day of Judgement, Hereafter.

To judge something is to determine its outcome, in a mathematical sense this is explained as Equals symbol "=". In other words life must have come to a conclusion and must have a day of judgment, or an equal sign in the equation

Also the hereafter is for eternity or for an infinite amount of time hence in mathematics hereafter is defined as infinity ∞. This is not only the hereafter but it is the attributes of Allah, the best of his names

he is the Omni of everything. So the infinity symbol incorporates all of his 99 glorious names

1 + (+|-) = ∞

This also shows that Allah gives humanity free will within the brackets, he allows you to do whatever you want within these confounds. It also explains that if you follow a more positive path than a negative path, once judged (=) you will either go to heaven +∞ or vice versa hell -∞. This also means that once we die it will be scaled and you don't have an option of either going from either heaven to hell or vice versa.

Also it also proves that Allah only gives positive 1+ or only creates good. The initially positive covers this aspect,

Now how is this proof of Islam and Quran being the word of Allah?

Get any Surah from the Quran and it fits, either 1 ayat, combination of Ayats or the whole Surah fits within the confounds of this equation.

Let me give you an example Quran 112 Say he, Allah is one 1

Allah is he in all whom depend + (depend for creating or giving anything)

He begets not, nor is he begotten (he isn't born or comes from so he (+|-)) And

none is like him

Or single Ayats rather than Surahs 59.22 He is Allah besides Whom there is no god 1

the Knower of the +

unseen and the seen (-I+)

He is

the Beneficent, the Merciful

I have written nearly 80 pages so far on the implications of the strength of the equation and what it can be used for. This equation gives a whole new tasfir to the Quran. I can explain Quranic stories now That EVEN though we understood the idea behind it, we never saw the Depth. For example inshallah I will provide an account of Musas life that is more in depth and detailed, as Well as better explained than any other tasfir you've ever read before

For example this also means that every prophet was born a prophet and that miracles are not changing mathematics, as to the main reason why science disagrees with religion, but more so before the mathematics is set in place the miracle is put in there at the 1+ stage. This means Allah does not change our mathematics at all.

lt also means that Adams heaven was at the (+|-) stage in other words worldly heaven and not the hereafter heaven. Adam could only see the + within mathematics and iblis made visible the - negative

This also proves wrong Christianity. You see the 1 + (+|-) = ∞ is not read like this for the Christians. They see it as 1= (+|-)= ∞ Or in verbal sense that Father, 1 is equal to the son (mathematically bound son) (+|-) who is equal to the holy spirit ∞ But it can not be and this proves it once and for all.

lt also proves that any types of infinity that we have in mathematics are not actually infinite. There is only one type of infinity and every type of infinity is just a part of that.

Please read it carefully and comment. I have left out so much details but tried to pack it in. I wish to hear from all of you sooner than later inshallah

1 + (+|-) = ∞

"1 + (+|-) = ∞"

Thats definitely not a mathematical equation, its gibberish.

• Like 2

"1 + (+|-) = ∞"

Thats definitely not a mathematical equation, its gibberish.

I have spoken to many mathematicians and physicist and they all agree it's correct. Unfortunately as soon as they realise it proves The Quran as the word of Allah and especially that Allah is the creator, they tell me to keep quiet and don't mention it to anyone.

Obviously, the many mathematicians and physicists he spoke with weren't fit for their profession then? :D

Edited by Lrak

Obviously, the many mathematicians and physicists he spoke with weren't fit for their profession then? :D

And Clinton did not have sexual relations with that women, he said so!

Please try a better argument.

• Like 2

And Clinton did not have sexual relations with that women, he said so!

Please try a better argument.

No argument, just a comment :D

• Like 1

I don't know that much about math but I know enough to know that is just nonsense. Another one of those "it is not rocket science, It is religion" situations. :rolleyes:

Camping used math to prove the rapture was going to happen... what, 3 times now? I find it hard to believe when people make such claims.

Reading through it, the author is applying mathematical attributes to religious concepts and is doing so arbitrarily. That is not provable, if no one can find a deity of any kind to measure/determine it's mathematical equivalent, then we cannot prove the one in the equation even refers to a deity or whether it does so accurately.

Unforunately, the equation is arbitrary and proves nothing.

The equation is malformed, it doesn't equal anything, how do you add (+|-) to 1? You can't, it's not even a value.

• Like 3

I feel all that this topic proves is that people should rather study Maths and not Islam.

'Maths' is god..........maths is allah..........Wether you are a atheist,crap,crap,crap,crap you cannot deny that there is Maths............Maths was always there and will always continue to be..............maths is what created the world and us humans and also the universe............every thing maths says has to be true and Maths is the only God..........anything or anyone who says that they are Maths is actually the devil as there can be only one 'Maths'..............'Maths' is the lord and +/-* is his prophet and the last prophet............any person who claims he is the prophet is the devil as +/-* is the last prophet of 'Maths'............those who follow maths and his commands will get as many virgins as they want during their life (and probably also after they die)............those who do not believe in maths should be killed or in some cases can be allowed to live if they pay us believers protection money. Maths is the light of life and the path of maths is the path of righteousness.

I have discovered the true religion and God.If anyone can prove me wrong be ready to be shot....................and i challenge all of you to prove me wrong

What do you think?

I think.. you are no longer confused about your faith.. no more doubts.. your past couple of threads prove this.. Well done to you...

As for proving God..no one can..but that's my opinion

I think.. you are no longer confused about your faith.. no more doubts.. your past couple of threads prove this.. Well done to you...

Not exactly, I still have doubts. I don't think an equation can answer all my questions. I still have a lot of questions as to why God does certain things. It's a long way ahead, and I'm still in conflict with myself, actually.

I just want to be free. I know I'm a fairly good person, I do my best to be kind and do good things. I don't want to have to be forced to worship God in a way that doesn't make sense to me. I don't want to have to force my future family to pray and do things against their will. I don't want my life to be controlled in every aspect. I jut want to be myself.

Edited by Lrak
  • Like 3

"To judge something is to determine its outcome, in a mathematical sense this is explained as Equals symbol "=". In other words life must have come to a conclusion and must have a day of judgment, or an equal sign in the equation"

No, lol.

Well, just found it while doing some browsing and thought I would share to see what you think.

Peace and love, brothers and sisters :)

• Like 1