Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Face of Jesus found on recently felled tree

Still Waters

Jesus, your so sneaky...

And you can be a little vulgar too, lol:

cristo-culo.jpg

Now I know how the term sh1t faced came about. :yes:
  • Like 4

Jesus needs a new barber. I screw up my beard sometimes but that is ridiculous.

cuz god said so

why must everything that resembles a vague image of man face must be jesus?

cuz god said so

Now I know how the term sh1t faced came about. :yes:

xD nice one :clap:
  • Like 1

Most of the comments here are shameful. Some, beyond ignorant. I understand that none of you believe in Him as the Son of God or you wouldn't behave in such a way. But is it REALLY necessary to be so hateful about a person that about a billion other humans think of with greatest respect and devotion? The Bible says that "all the tribes of the earth will mourn when they see Him coming in power and great glory". I used to wonder why that would be so...but I don't wonder about it any longer. I understand it completely now.

• Like 1

Most of the comments here are shameful. Some, beyond ignorant. I understand that none of you believe in Him as the Son of God or you wouldn't behave in such a way. But is it REALLY necessary to be so hateful about a person that about a billion other humans think of with greatest respect and devotion? The Bible says that "all the tribes of the earth will mourn when they see Him coming in power and great glory". I used to wonder why that would be so...but I don't wonder about it any longer. I understand it completely now.

Agreed. It amazes me how this website is suppose to be strict on using profanity But it allows dense comments so freely.

Oh come on And Then.

Even a religous person knows this stuff is all paran.....paradoi.......whatever the word is :)

Fact.... Nobody knows what Jesus looked like so how can anyone assume that the image of what possibly looks like a face, must be that of Jesus?

Some people make a mockery of this type of thing because it invites it!

People who see these images should just say. ''Oh look, There's a face in this tree stump'' Not...''Wow. look, a miracle, It's the face of Jesus!''

@Ryegrog. The only dense comments are those made by the people who say it's the face of Jesus.

• Like 3

"Split a piece of wood and I am there. Lift up the stone and you will find me there." - Gospel of Thomas :w00t::whistle:

• Like 1

Oh come on And Then.

Even a religous person knows this stuff is all paran.....paradoi.......whatever the word is :)

Fact.... Nobody knows what Jesus looked like so how can anyone assume that the image of what possibly looks like a face, must be that of Jesus?

Some people make a mockery of this type of thing because it invites it!

People who see these images should just say. ''Oh look, There's a face in this tree stump'' Not...''Wow. look, a miracle, It's the face of Jesus!''

@Ryegrog. The only dense comments are those made by the people who say it's the face of Jesus.

I don't take this as some kind of miracle. It's just a thing of nature. A person can look at clouds and make shapes out of it.

It's just when I read through these comments I see alot of immaturity. But then, Maturity is not based on age, but base on Character.

• Like 2

I don't take this as some kind of miracle. It's just a thing of nature. A person can look at clouds and make shapes out of it.

It's just when I read through these comments I see alot of immaturity. But then, Maturity is not based on age, but base on Character.

hi Ry

Hi Ryegrog.

Yes, I agree with what you say about maturity. However, from what you say, would you also then agree with the comments i made? :)

Renaissance Artist have depicted Jesus in their paintings as fair skinned, blue eyes and brown/blond hair.

Probably because they were european and wanted Jesus to look in their image. In reality Jesus was from the

middle Eastern Region and people there are dark hair, dark skin and brown eyes so Jesus would most

likely be the same. Yes I agree that no one knows exactly what he looks like but I do believe that he existed.

Now there are those that don't believe he existed, But then there are those that don't think that the Holocaust

happened either and that was around 70 years ago.

PS: I don't know what you look like but I know you exist. :tu:

• Like 1

Renaissance Artist have depicted Jesus in their paintings as fair skinned, blue eyes and brown/blond hair.

Probably because they were european and wanted Jesus to look in their image. In reality Jesus was from the

middle Eastern Region and people there are dark hair, dark skin and brown eyes so Jesus would most

likely be the same. Yes I agree that no one knows exactly what he looks like but I do believe that he existed.

Now there are those that don't believe he existed, But then there are those that don't think that the Holocaust

happened either and that was around 70 years ago.

PS: I don't know what you look like but I know you exist. :tu:

I have no doubt whatsoever that a person by the name of Jesus existed. Whether he was the son of god is another matter entirely..

The fact remains, as you say, these images are purely natural in origin and can 'appear' in any medium.

For a person to assume it is the face of jesus I just find unbelievable bearing in mind the facts.

I would also suggest that some people say these things not because they believe it, but because they can sell their photograph to the media much more easily if the name 'jesus' is mentioned and there is a sock, a piece of burnt toast, or a fried egg involved :)

edit......you really dont want to know what this old fart looks like lol :P

Edited by Englishgent

Why is it that it always has to be Jesus? I mean there are bearded saints and Gods in other religions as well...Moses had a beard..why can't it be him? Or there are numerous saints and Gods in Hinduism who have beards..why can't it be them?

I don't see why so many complain about myself and others calling most religious people stupid when they plainly show it themselves constantly.....

Quick question for you then. One time I found a chewed up piece of gum on the ground that someone had spit out. It looked just like the typical statue of the virgin Mary or our lady of Guadalupe. Since I recognized that this random thing resembled that form does that make me stupid? Perhaps you need to tone it down a little. As far as I can tell nobody is claiming that tree stump is Jesus or blessed or holy or sacred. I'd be willing to bet if you were the first person who came across that stump you would probably say "whoa that looks like one of those potato chips that looks like Jesus. I really don't understand such animosity.

Quick question for you then. One time I found a chewed up piece of gum on the ground that someone had spit out. It looked just like the typical statue of the virgin Mary or our lady of Guadalupe. Since I recognized that this random thing resembled that form does that make me stupid? Perhaps you need to tone it down a little. As far as I can tell nobody is claiming that tree stump is Jesus or blessed or holy or sacred. I'd be willing to bet if you were the first person who came across that stump you would probably say "whoa that looks like one of those potato chips that looks like Jesus. I really don't understand such animosity.

I guess you also don't understand facetiousness, either, huh? Perhaps you need to lighten up a bit.

I have no doubt whatsoever that a person by the name of Jesus existed. Whether he was the son of god is another matter entirely..

The fact remains, as you say, these images are purely natural in origin and can 'appear' in any medium.

For a person to assume it is the face of jesus I just find unbelievable bearing in mind the facts.

I would also suggest that some people say these things not because they believe it, but because they can sell their photograph to the media much more easily if the name 'jesus' is mentioned and there is a sock, a piece of burnt toast, or a fried egg involved :)

edit......you really dont want to know what this old fart looks like lol :P

I think that a lot of people get this image of Jesus in there minds through paintings and movies and therefore when they see something like the tree

in the video they attach it to Jesus. People get this image of the Vikings wearing helmets with horns but in reality that culture never wore such headgear.

It all started in a 19th century opera depicting Vikings wearing Horned headgear and ever since everyone assumed that's how that culture dressed.

Edited by Ryegrog

So now,if you say....*sit* on this stump,are you blessed ?

I mean dude might be appreciative.....or something ...on his face ,and all ...

Hey,it was the obvious comment here all along.....

• 4 weeks later...

Jesus, your so sneaky...

And you can be a little vulgar too, lol:

cristo-culo.jpg

BWWwWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA. The best!!!