Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contrails...

MostlyGhostly

Well, that explains why they hang in the air, but they don't explain why they're done by 2 planes criss-crossing the sky, why the only planes that do it are unmarked, why additional chemicals have been found in the jet fuel that aren't used in commercial jet fuel, why contrails are 1 vapourtrail and normal trails split into 2 and why I've never seen this before. and todate have not seen it since.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MostlyGhostly

• Loonboy

• Halo_Jones

• Althalus

MostlyGhostly, You live in Devon don't you?

Well we have alot of farms here and crop dusting is becoming more and more common, I'v seen it myself, do you think it could be that?

But I thought that crop dusting was done by small planes that only few a few meters from the ground so that the chemicals would hit the crops and only the crops.

I'v had a look at your photo's again and your right, the plane is not a crop dusting aircraft. It looks very much like a jet. The Red Arrows base is not to far from here, so it could be a practise jet, which could also explain the smoke and the criss-crossing.

But surely they always practice in their red planes so that when they go out for real the handling is the same. I've never personally seen the red arrows practice, but if they did I'd imagine they'd be in their red planes.

smile.gif

Ahhh! See I knew you were going to ask me that tongue.gif Sooo I Had A look on they're web site and they practise in camoflaged coloured jets and Dum! Dum! Dum!.... White ones too! biggrin.gif

Click here

There's loads of info here.

smile.gif

Call me ignorant, but WHY would the government use weather control, or better yet...

Why would they use this contrail stuff as a weather control AND be secretive about it?

It just doesn't bring any added value, I think.

P.S. Don't REALLY call me ignorant, it would hurt my feelings... wink.gif

And if it the purpose would be mass inoculation, why not use the water supply instead? Too easy?

Let's not go all cuckoo over here people. tongue.gif

P.S. Sonny Bono did not die of skiing into a tree. The tree was in fact a CIA agent in disguise moving constantly in Sonny's path while skiing down the hill.

(ssssssh, don't tell anyone....) eek7.gif

ohmy.giflaugh.gif Ahhh so that's what it was Bloody good disguise as a tree..... wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, where are you getting the test samples of normal jet fuel vs. this magical jet fuel. and oh boy, you and your mom got sick, what did you have to eat that day? there could be a cold going around. that could be anything. In war times, pilots are required to fly a lot, just to log the hours in the air, and planes can travel more than 30 miles mind you. i dont mean to be mean, but this seem so unorthodox that i cant beleive it has been brought up. i am a little leary of what the Gov. does some times, but this is a little far.

CASTOR

• 1 month later...

what would be the motive in spraying these chemicals on people? to make us sick?

i assure you that they are not controlling the weather because it rains constantly where i live and we have huge thunderstorms that destroy people's homes almost every month of the year. if the government were controlling the weather, surely they would stop these violent storms from ever happening.

also, most of the country is presently in a drought. if they were controlling the rain, surely no place would be in a drought. wouldn't they also stop wildfires that occur from lightning with no rain?

i just don't get the motive for the huge expense of what you're saying is happening. it just doesn't add up.

Global warming has increased a need for some outside, possible covert agency to use contrails and the technology and chemistry to produce the weather effect. What would you do if suddently mother nature no longer was able to produce a rain storm or moisture in the air to the degree that living things like plant life and animals survived?

Easy.

If you were an agency funded by governments that needed a semi stable working agricultural market ... you utilze the technology involving contrails.

The sickness and burnings are a side effect...probably human error.

Just my two cents worth, you healthy bunch of skeptics! wacko.gifbiggrin.gif

Hmmm......MG i think it is only a plane trails and i have seen them above the sky many time and it is just simply plane trails..... smile.gif

HELLO anybody listening,,it's all to do with the sars virus,,,,,,just thought i would say it before someone else came out with it,,,,,,ofcourse having no knowledge about how water vaper evaporates in the air and at different altitudes and during different weather and tempatures,,,it would be foolish for me and anyone else to say it's anything but water vapor...here is a simple childhood thing to remember,,,,,,

hey son/daughter would you like brussels sprouts.

no

why

i don't like them

have you tasted them

no

so how do you know then

because,billy up the road said they were horrible....

just because we read or hear something,,doesn't meen it's true

ask the iraq information minister........ laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif is he getting his own saturday night spot?????????????

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Oh BigSteff You do make me laugh kiss.gif

It isn't the trails themselves that make people suspicious. We've seen those ever since jets were invented. What puts your hackles up is when you watch them make a definite pattern in the sky. Why are they doing this?

Last summer I watched as at least two jets made a grid over Alexandria VA. It was obvious they were doing it intentionally, because they'd get to a certain spot and turn off the trails, then come back around and do another line.

There may have been nothing in the trails, of course. They may be testing to see what they *can* do later on. All the same, since they will not admit they are doing anything at all, you wonder.. The US government has irradiated, poisoned, outright killed citizens before in the name of "National Security"..

Surely they wouldh't do this over the Pentagon, tho, right? blink.gif

Maybe that's why they did it here, to prove to others it's harmless.

Whatever the case, I have no doubt, based on what I saw last summer, that they are up to something.

• 2 weeks later...

Personaly i dont think its anything more than exhaust from planes.

As far as the planes not having marks how can you tell when their 20,000 feet in the air? I mean the military or navy jets/planes only have the serial number on the tail and thats not going to be visable from far away.

and couldn't the going back and forth and making a grid be an air survey of the land? ive seen that done before and it makes a grid like that