Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What went wrong?

Junior Chubb

After the Olympics passed without the Illuminati revealing themselves, aliens making contact or a false flag terror attack I was wondering what the people who predicted and championed these theories have any reasons as to why these events did not unfold as predicted?

I don't really plan to answer any replies, just thought it would be amusing to see if there are any...

• Like 6

Iv bugged already, with the fire today.

See the signs!

See this: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=231676

LMAO

I wondered where those fire engines were off to when I was on my way home from London today. Looks like they had to call in help from outside the Borough...

• Like 1

After the Olympics passed without the Illuminati revealing themselves, aliens making contact or a false flag terror attack I was wondering what the people who predicted and championed these theories have any reasons as to why these events did not unfold as predicted?

I don't really plan to answer any replies, just thought it would be amusing to see if there are any...

All I have to say is good job Londoners, good job Brits.

This was a perfect exsample on how to organize such an event.

• Like 4

Yes, I also think it was a job well done!!

• Like 2

Thank you Odas and And Then.

Before the games I was a little apprehensive as to whather or not we would be able to put on a good show. However, I needn't have worried as it turned out to be (IMO) one of the best Olympics I have seen to date and a very interestinig opening ceremony.

The only comment I have regarding the actual sports events is that I would have prefered the marathons to have ended in the stadium as per tradition. I think it would have been much nicer for the athletes to enter a stadium full of appreciative people. Friends (yes I do have some lol) I have spoken to regarding this agree with me and cannot understand why they didnt.

I have yet to see the closing ceremony as I am 6 hours in front of the UK so was asleep but I look forward to seeing the re-run :)

I am also now looking forward to the Paralympics :)

edit,,,corrected a small error lol :)

Edited by Englishgent
  • Like 1

Well of course we didn't SEE any of these things....thats because they were expertly covered up. DUH! Go ahead and prove that they weren't. lol Score one for the conspiracy wackos! Another hidden, sinister, and completely unprovable conspiracy perfectly and covertly executed. sneaky damn illuminatis....

• Like 2

Seems to me the high medal count for GB is an indication of alien, or even divine intervention. :alien: The Australians seemed to be disabled by an invisible, unexplained retarding force. :cry:

• Like 2

It must be really frustrating for everyone in Britain that it's impossible to find anything to criticize. It was just about perfect, which won't do at all.

Oh, hang on. The GB football team was crap. Should have played Beckham. Pearce hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

Ahh........that's better.

• Like 2

Maybe they will say it was all just an elaborate ploy to give certain people some odd sense of self-satisfaction in feeling right in saying that the events would never come to fruition.

We all enjoy succeeding. Some get satisfaction when others fail.

Wait, it's wasn't supposed to be in London. It's going to be in Rio.

And when it doesn't happen there, it was a mistake and will be at the next Olympics, and so on, and so on, and so on...

• Like 1

Nick Pope, when asked about why he got it wrong, said "I didn't get anything wrong, did I, I got mentioned in the papers and the news outlets, and that after all was the aim."

• Like 2

The economy was hit hard...... Maybe that was the aim? lol

• Like 1

Well of course we didn't SEE any of these things....thats because they were expertly covered up. DUH! Go ahead and prove that they weren't. lol Score one for the conspiracy wackos! Another hidden, sinister, and completely unprovable conspiracy perfectly and covertly executed. sneaky damn illuminatis....

Darn plain sight hiding... :)

There is something I noticed though, me and my housemate noticed it and both said "Wtf".. lol

Did anyone else see the very small clip of the tightrope walker? He walked along the tightrope... Got to a doll in a suit, shook hands with it and it set on fire... I didn't get the point of it or understand how it could possibly have been connected to anything in anyway?! lol (not saying illuminant etc, just wonder what the hell it was about.. lol)

There is something I noticed though, me and my housemate noticed it and both said "Wtf".. lol

Did anyone else see the very small clip of the tightrope walker? He walked along the tightrope... Got to a doll in a suit, shook hands with it and it set on fire... I didn't get the point of it or understand how it could possibly have been connected to anything in anyway?! lol (not saying illuminant etc, just wonder what the hell it was about.. lol)

I saw the tightrope walker, didn't notice the other part you mentioned. Might have been igniting the flaming figure (can't remember the name of her) who flew down before the extinguishing of the flame. That's just of the top of my head though...

I saw the tightrope walker, didn't notice the other part you mentioned. Might have been igniting the flaming figure (can't remember the name of her) who flew down before the extinguishing of the flame. That's just of the top of my head though...

It wasn't the ballarina. The Doll/Figure was male with a toxido style suit on.

Thought it was pretty weird. Nothing illumanati related, just strange and pointless. lol

It wasn't the ballarina. The Doll/Figure was male with a toxido style suit on.

Thought it was pretty weird. Nothing illumanati related, just strange and pointless. lol

I recorded the whole thing, might take a look later... Burning effigies eh, seems a bit strange.

the tightrope walker/flaming guy bit was an homage to a pink floyd album cover. it was during "wish you were here" the album cover for the album of the same name has a man shaking hands with another man who is on fire. i think the announcer even said that at the time....at least they did here in the US.

• Like 2

the tightrope walker/flaming guy bit was an homage to a pink floyd album cover. it was during "wish you were here" the album cover for the album of the same name has a man shaking hands with another man who is on fire. i think the announcer even said that at the time....at least they did here in the US.

AH! Thank you, that explains it then. :tu:

• Like 1

AH! Thank you, that explains it then. :tu:

Sounds good to me, well it saved my flicking the telly on again. :tu:

Chubb, are you feelin OK?

Your eyes are yellow, your face is green, and your tounge is swollen.

I'm here for you buddy.

Chubb, are you feelin OK?

Your eyes are yellow, your face is green, and your tounge is swollen.

I'm here for you buddy.

Lol, do you not know the symptoms of CRAP (Conspiracies Radically Alter People)?