Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Campaigners protest 'Demon' energy drink

Still Waters

I loled.

I wasn't sure anyone here would get the reference.

It's good to drink at the gym right before you exorcise ( ba-dum-tiss )

And spending the whole time trying burn off all those carb calories.

I know it's silly, but guys about 9 out of 10 Poles are Catholic. What do you expect the church to say? Interesting marketing strategy by the company.

• Like 1

Demon Energy Drink

9fba3259-eb18-4021-bb56-bc957f8b14a8.jpg

Meanwhilea recent report by the BBC has revealed that holy water from Mecca known as ‘Zam Zam’ is contaminated with high levels of arsenic

http://www.greenprop...y-water-unsafe/

After reading the calories part I kinda agree with the Church. No energy drink should have 230 cal per can.

• Like 1

After reading the calories part I kinda agree with the Church. No energy drink should have 230 cal per can.

But arsenic is ok? :unsure2:

I find red bull has much the same demonic effects. Especially around my 13th bottle. :devil:

I'm just joking, mum.

Edited by Mr Walker

I find red bull has much the same demonic effects. Especially around my 13th bottle. :devil:

I'm just joking, mum.

You could probably buy a bottle of really good 40 year old scotch far cheaper than 13 cans of red bull. :D

• Like 1

It's already here. Sacramental Wine* it's called. It's free, cures all guilt and is extremely addictive, in my experience.

(*Only available to pilgrims in small measures but drunk copiously by the Clergy. Seeing as they are likely to have more guilt than the rest of us.)

:yes:

There is a very good reason why the ones that over indulge do so...

Do you have any idea how absolutely boring confession can be if you have nothing to confess?...

• Like 1

You could probably buy a bottle of really good 40 year old scotch far cheaper than 13 cans of red bull. :D

And it would be a lot tastier too!

Demon Energy Drink

9fba3259-eb18-4021-bb56-bc957f8b14a8.jpg

Meanwhilea recent report by the BBC has revealed that holy water from Mecca known as ‘Zam Zam’ is contaminated with high levels of arsenic

http://www.greenprophet.com/2011/05/holy-water-unsafe/

Actually,those ingredients are better than soda . I didn't see caffeine . It's got taurine and inositol ,not a lot of sugar or salt.

It's GOOD for you

Interesting perspective. I dont drink alcohol (or more than a glass of red bull either) but red bull is about $3.50 a can. So say $45.50 for the red bull.

Whiskey costs vary but a 30 year old glenfiddich single malt is is about $489.00 dollars. A johnnie walker blended 12 year old whiskey is $41.90 heres a couple of prices for 40 year old whiskey

Glenfarclas 40 Year Old 46% Glenfarclas $ 453.33 Bruichladdich 40 Year Old 43.10% Bruichladdich $2277.97

Hypothetically, i think i would be financially better off with the red bull; lol

Edited by Mr Walker

And it would be a lot tastier too!

I once had a large shot of 40 year old glenfiddich, single malt, rather than refuse the hospitality of a scottish exchange teacher to my school. It tasted of peat, and was otherwise exceptionally "smooth"

Not an unpleasant taste, and it went very well with the haggis, ( a dish I really DO enjoy) but not what i would call tasty.

On the other hand there is no comparison between such a whiskey and the ones i drank by the bottle as a teenager, which were basically tasteless, although they had a bite, but very effective. I can understand someone drinking a glass of 40 year old single malt whiskey, for the pleasure of it. They are equivalent to an aged liqueur, or a really good aged port, although not as tasty in terms of flavour.

Edited by Mr Walker

I find red bull has much the same demonic effects. Especially around my 13th bottle. I'm just joking, mum.

Mr Walker,Joking about such matters can have horrific results.Eating anything related to demons or devils can have that effect.To eat foods such as "devils" food cake, or "deviled" eggscan earn one a one way ticket to hell, God is not mocked.

Edited by THE INTERPETER

Meh, They should create their own Jesus Juice energy drink and leave it at that. lol.

They're Catholics, we DO have Jesus Juice, made from grapes, but tastes like the Blood of the Christ ;)

Mr Walker,Joking about such matters can have horrific results.Eating anything related to demons or devils can have that effect.To eat foods such as "devils" food cake, or "deviled" eggscan earn one a one way ticket to hell, God is not mocked.

Hell is reserved for the wicked, your assessment is a nice joke though. Thank you person who joined in April, thank you.

Mr Walker,Joking about such matters can have horrific results.Eating anything related to demons or devils can have that effect.To eat foods such as "devils" food cake, or "deviled" eggs can earn one a one way ticket to hell, God is not mocked.

If you are joking. I can appreciate that. If you are serious I am protected by by the presence of god and angels.

Not only is god with me but he does have a cosmic sense of humour. God does not take himself as seriously as a lot of humans seem to think. he should do he "created us" in his own image, and that includes a similar, self aware, sense of humour.

• Like 1