Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do psy-vamps exist?

sithninja

I have been seeing alot of this psyich vampire stuff everywhere online and icluding a video test to see if you are one one youtube from a website called vampiretemple.com I do believe in Qi an ki and I do believe that every living thing has life energy and that it can be harnessed and controlled with proper focus and training now it has come to my attention that you could possibly steal another living things energy now i do think that could be called a psy-vamp the feed off the life energy of living things. please tell me what you think of this and please be open minded i do not claim to be a psy vamp i just believe it may be possible thank you. :)

I dont think they do, one of the sites iv seen just seem to be teenages jumping on the vampire trend.

Still, each to there own.

Thanks,

They do,but they aren't necessarily any sort of super natural being ..

Some people are aware of this in themselves,and use it .

I don't see the point in it,unless they are power hungry .

But,haven't you ever met a person,who just being with them .Their talking and actions ,drain you ?

You go home exhausted after spending a few hours with them ?

It's just the nature of their energy . They don't actively do anything oowww,vampire like.

Idiots who want to goth up the world make up crap like this,and post it on vampire sites.

Not everyone is some sort of vampire .

I find the entire vampire culture in the USA,so played out and pompous .

Fake fangs and all of this.

If you like vampire books and shows ,fine,but leave your fake fangs behind .

• Like 5

When you say feeding off there life energy I immediatly think demon because I do believe demons exist. Vampires im on the very low end of believing exist

The term 'psychic vampire' wasn't coined to describe some kind of telepathic aura-sucking demon.

We're all psychic vampires from time to time and it happens to varying degrees whenever we relate with other people from a very egoistic and emotionally manipulative perspective. The kind of relationship dynamic when you feel dominant or have a sense of superiority and you know the other person knows it too.

• Like 1

I know a person who is a psychic vampire. These are usually mentaly unstable individuals who blame every wrong thing in thier lives on others and are in a constant state of self pity. They totaly depend on others for everything despite the fact that most people can't stand to be around them. To spend any time with these people drains your own energy and is depressing.

• Like 6

A Psychic Vampire is a person, Who by reason of a condition of their spirit, needs to obtain vital energy from outside sources. They are unable to generate their own energy, and often times don't have the best capacity to store the energy they do have.

Not for me, LOL.

Thanks.

LOL

http://psychicvampire.org/types.htm

Edited by Super-Fly

i'm not sure if i believe in the term psy-vamp but I do know there are people in the world with 'gifts' and I do believe in good and evil, angels and demons. IN my book vamps drink blood, that is how they live so the term psy-vamp to me i wrong. A person whose energy drains you, physically, emotionally, mentally is still a person, just maybe not a very nice one.

Sorry, no vampires...psi or otherwise. My uncle Steve could definitely suck the life outta you with is boring stories, but I don't think he was nasferatu.

• Like 1

Psy-Vampires. . .hmm. . .well anything is possible so I can't really down the idea or anyone who believes in the idea now can;I will say that from what I've researched on them there are many types of Psychic Vampires. The two types I'm familiar with are the negative-energy Psy-Vamps. and the positive-energy Psy-Vamps,the negative-energy ones I've dealt with in person and the way they have to attain and sustain energy (having to cause emotional distress in the "victim") is quite horrid to say the least, and of course positive-energy vamps I've only heard stories of.

• Like 1

I have been seeing alot of this psyich vampire stuff everywhere online and icluding a video test to see if you are one one youtube from a website called vampiretemple.com I do believe in Qi an ki and I do believe that every living thing has life energy and that it can be harnessed and controlled with proper focus and training now it has come to my attention that you could possibly steal another living things energy now i do think that could be called a psy-vamp the feed off the life energy of living things. please tell me what you think of this and please be open minded i do not claim to be a psy vamp i just believe it may be possible thank you. :)

Ok so you are assuming that living things produce "life force" and "psy-vamps" eat this energy?

Well firstly living things do emit different types of energy and humans are able to generate kinetic energy and heat (by way of skeletal muscle contractions for example) but as far as I am aware these energies are not considered "life energy" and no one can eat heat or kinetic energy so no, "psy-vamps" do not exist.

You have mentioned "Qi" and "ki" but since you mentioned them as though they are separate I am thinking you have the wrong idea about what these concepts are. And since "psy-vamps" also do not eat these concepts, again no "psy-vamps" do not exist.

Personally I believe It's just basic human instinct, If your guts doesn't turn then In the presence of a first impression you can be very wary.,. If it does you know to be well careful of certain others if you feel nothing at all, you haven't lived or learnt enough to notice!

I've been around people that give off this sort of "vampire" vibe. I usually find them manipulating to a degree. Though that doesn't make them a "vampire" to me. It simply makes them a person who is problably trying to work some things out for themselves.

"I know a person who is a psychic vampire. These are usually mentaly unstable individuals who blame every wrong thing in thier lives on others and are in a constant state of self pity. They totaly depend on others for everything despite the fact that most people can't stand to be around them. To spend any time with these people drains your own energy and is depressing. "

This.

Edited by WiseCrackinMan

When you say vampire I think that you're thinking of what a real vampire isn't...

They aren't some life stealing - soul sucking monster.. Nor do they sparkle..

Every body releases energy during some emotions and most peoples body can recreate the energy needed.. However, a psy (I say psi) psi-vampire can't do that.. They like absorb the energy that others release.

Hope this is at all helpful.