Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Explain your Avatar picture thread

None of the above

I already explained my avatar in another thread:

http://www.unexplain...30#entry4414753

naughty.jpg

And when I change it, it will always for a pic with a crow., but sometimes I use my own mug, lol.

Anyway, I am very much interested in corvids, as some will know. Check my profile: the link to my crow blog is there.

Edited by Abramelin

Do you think so sir? Do you? Do you really sir? .... Ooh suits you sir !!

Loved the Fast Show

Who didn't???!!!!!!!!! :tu:

Edited by Coffey

General Cartman Lee, as I love Cartman & his attempt to win the war for the Confederacy with a drunken rabble fueled by peach schnapps & snackey smores is one of the funniest things I've seen :clap:

I am and always have been a huge Bullwinkle fan (the best cartoon show ever IMO)...

and the odd shade of red sticks out so I can spot my last post easily as I scroll down quickly...

• Like 2

My Avatar used to be a machine gun wielding kitten but when the forum change took place it changed to my user profile picture for some reason. I just left it that way.

Current avatar is a picture of me from a band photo shoot a few years ago.

Unlike ↓ this poster, I am far more conceited and quite enjoy my avatar. :D

I was told by a few..actually some thought that was me ( one of which was a ranter ) .. but it's not...I would never put my own picture on my avatar.. I wouldn't want to look at myself in every post lol.. :P

• Like 2

I've had my avatar from the beginning and never changed it. I only realized today that I've been a member here since '05 - that's 7 years! :D I haven't been that active the past 6 years, but I've visited the site for news for nearly every day since I became a member.

Anyways, sidetracking... my avatar is unused photage from the Lord of the Rings films where Sauron, in his form of "Annatar", would face Aragorn. I just it was a cool idea to have something seemingly pure and good turn in to something veil and evil.

Jack the ripper has contributed to my interests in forensics, criminology, and cold cases.

I also have a fascination for anything gory. This image was probably the most suitable for an avatar. :unsure:

My Avatar used to be a machine gun wielding kitten but when the forum change took place it changed to my user profile picture for some reason. I just left it that way.

Current avatar is a picture of me from a band photo shoot a few years ago.

Unlike ↓ this poster, I am far more conceited and quite enjoy my avatar. :D

Ha ha. :P

• Like 1

Mine is... some fractal image I created sometime in the early 90s. I have always liked the image, but I think I uploaded it when I signed up for UM years and years ago, I've never changed it.

So now my avatar is Gir, from Invader Zim. Part of my username is inspired by Invader Zim, so it seemed appropriate

I like a man with a Beard.

it was just an image that i had in a folder of other images and artwork... and one of the few that was a small enough file (kb) to fit.. it suits my 'name' and I just like it. It's how i look if you close your eyes. :)

I was told by a few..actually some thought that was me ( one of which was a ranter ) .. but it's not...I would never put my own picture on my avatar.. I wouldn't want to look at myself in every post lol.. :P

Don't be so damned selfish! If you do look like that, then I for one want to see you on every post!

s11965.gif

Just a magical cat I found. My Signature picture is something I found on Galaxy Zoo. I ask what it was, nobody knew. Just saying, take it as you will, but that is what a Goddess looks like when you actually see one as they truly are.

• Like 1

Jack Skellington is one of my favorite characters of all time. I like his combination of civilness and insanity and scientific curiosity.

• Like 1

I liked it better when we had both an avatar,and I profile image .

Mine is kitten+Black Flags Damaged album .

Mine is a life-size sculpture of a Grey I made from chicken wire, beer bottles and casting plaster.

I chose it because I'm quite proud of how life-like it really is.

• Like 4

Ok,I changed mine,so new explanation . It's Robert plant is tight pants. Yeeeaahhh....

The Phantom Stranger.So mysterious,not even the writers could decide on his origins.So they gave him 3 possible ones.

I've used one of his profiles as my avatar for years everywhere I go.He just kinda reminds me of everything I don't know.(which is A LOT)

I've had the same avatar since I joined. I love Scotland, so Nessie was the obvious choice :)

OK, changed mine.

It's now the port side hanger bay of the Battlestar Atlantia from the Original (and only true) Battlestar Galactica.

Mine is a life-size sculpture of a Grey I made from chicken wire, beer bottles and casting plaster.

I chose it because I'm quite proud of how life-like it really is.

Excellent skills there.

I actually thought it was a shot from Stargate of one of the Asgard!

• Like 1

Mine was Wonder Woman, but like Biff when the forum changed, it went to the profile picture of myself and I'm just to lazy to change it.

I'd have to hunt up the picture etc. boring. bleh.

I love animals especially cats. They are always so calm, collective, arrogant, in charge, mysterious, full of mischief and walking around like they own the place. This cat is all of the above and more.........

• Like 1