Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The celery haters club

cenobite

ah c'mon now ted even i know veg does'nt have on opinion

And yet some will still make you cry...the second you slice them

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Not if you dip the knife in cold water betwixt slices, i'll not be reduced to tears by a vegetable dagnabit

There's a joke in my last post somewhere

So I went to the store this morning and bought......

A ******* CELERY !!! YES, YES, I LIKE CELERY ! IT'S PART OF MY DAILY DIET.

I like celery, and I'm not leaving this thread * getting the shotgun *. So....having a problem with that ?

:P

• Like 1

*totally ignores gun-totin' Canadian*

Sooooooo ........ this is The Celery Hater's Club. When do we get our members' badges? Vouchers for discounts on non-celery vegetables? (I hope the annual sub isn't too much otherwise you can forget it, pal!)

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Like 1

a lot of guys will break wind ( disgusting I know ) to get attention, but you use the celery in the hope someone will say - Oh me too lets talk :P

Is that how you met Mr. Beckys Mom?

Is that how you met Mr. Beckys Mom?

No..he held it all in until I was no longer about... He let loose with them when we married..

not that there is anything wrong with being gay mind, but if quiche was a person it would be gay

• Like 1

Do you mean you feel silly saying 'keesh'? I bet if it was called a 'hot tart' you'd be on it in a flash, lol!

noo.. its just if you were out on a first date with a man at a restaurant and he ordered the quiche with salad im betting you would think eh up there's a whiff of lavender about this fella, its not the salad that would worry you its the quiche, after all if her ordered the 32oz steak with a side salad you would be thinking wow he's a real man, cant wait to get him home etc but quiche come on

Do you mean you feel silly saying 'keesh'? I bet if it was called a 'hot tart' you'd be on it in a flash, lol!

Mega-silly name! What's wrong with the good old 'Cheese n' bacon flan', as it was called before the trendies adopted it?

*totally ignores gun-totin' Canadian*

The fact you took the time to write this means only one thing: Ignoring FAIL. :P

Can I have a badge now ? I can hate celery better than anybody else. please. :(

• Like 2

I tend to be against any kind of food that needs to have more energy spent on eating it than it gives to the 'eater'! Vegetable marrow is another offender of that type. (Just green, semi-solid water)

• Like 1

noo.. its just if you were out on a first date with a man at a restaurant and he ordered the quiche with salad im betting you would think eh up there's a whiff of lavender about this fella, its not the salad that would worry you its the quiche, after all if her ordered the 32oz steak with a side salad you would be thinking wow he's a real man, cant wait to get him home etc but quiche come on

Several points: I'm not sure why, but I find men eating salad more girly than men eating quiche. Secondly, as long as it's not one of those bacon things Ealdwita mentioned, then Quicheman would be my choice to take home, not Meathead, because I am a vegetarian. Thirdly, as I have no sense of smell it makes no difference to me what my date smells of!

Several points: I'm not sure why, but I find men eating salad more girly than men eating quiche. Secondly, as long as it's not one of those bacon things Ealdwita mentioned, then Quicheman would be my choice to take home, not Meathead, because I am a vegetarian. Thirdly, as I have no sense of smell it makes no difference to me what my date smells of!

bloody godless HEATHEN!

fine take quichman home, you'll be in for a night of him reading your copies of womens own and Heat! whilst talking about lady gaga and next seasons fashion must have, and after looking at the likes of channing tatum in your girls mags he'll slope off to the toilet for a quick hand shandy and then come back crying telling you he's sorry its not you its him, then he'll leave to go cottaging down the nearest public loo's whilst you curse your choice in men!!!!!!!

^ ^ ^ hmmmm, I'm intrigued as to why you appear to know so much about the sexual habits of vegetarian men .......

EXACTLY!! :w00t:

can i hate some one cause their hair look like celery ? say ouija for example ? :P

• Like 1

you just hate onion coz it makes you cry don't you .. for the same reason you hate me too :P

I don't hate you...I'm not a fan the whole white knight thing and who couldn't like someone who's from hell?!!

• Like 1