Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crypotdeathmatch vol. 3 !

orangepeaceful79

Winner advances to battle Mothman. This battle can take place in water or on land, or both since Nessie has been allegedly spotted on land. FIGHT!

A nice sweep with Nessie's tail and ol' Mothman is down. Chomp chomp...

I don't find moths the least bit threatening, and neither does Nessie.

(At booth) Place your bets folks! Place your bets!

It's Nessie, the Scottish sea girl, against Bigfoot, the elusive man ape!

EDIT: Dumb mistake :P

Edited by MisstreeDove

Its Nessie v's Bigfoot...the winner goes on to fight Mothman.....anyhow im going to plump for Nessie..!

Oops! Haha. :P

Anyways...geez. That's a tough one. Nessie is pretty large...but Bigfoot has the smarts to evade attacks and cameras.

Still going with Nessie. She's just so huge. She'd crush ol' Foots.

• Like 1

bigfootnessie1.jpg

• Like 7

Depends on the location.

On sea Bigfoot is really screwed.

On land Bigfoot could spear him with some makeshift weapons, but without any Bigfoot probably won't last long.

I'm going for Nessie.

• Like 1

Sorry, wrong match up.

Okay, Nessie and Bigfoot. Well, bigfoot does like to swim, but Nessie is stealthy, and all I hear is the theme from jaws...And its a hairy dinner for Nessie!

• Like 2

Im going for Bigfoot. Firstly he likes chucking rocks at people, so he could crack a boulder over Nessies head or catch her in an avalanche with his uncanny intellegence. Secondly, that Patty looks like a strong b******, and I'm seeing a rear naked choke follwed by a flipper tap out. Thirdly, I invision Bigfoot v Mothman to be a better fight than the alternative.

• Like 2

I'm rooting for Nessie... If she can beat a magical wee folk humanoid, she should have no problem whupping bigfoot.

• Like 1

Bigfoot. Why ?? Because he has a tag team partner: Wildboy ! It's an handicap match, and Bigfoot wins !

• Like 2

This is closer than you might think. Bigfoot apparently has a strong aquatic ability plus it's powerful as hell. Lots of reports of ripping hogs in half and taking out horses Mongo-style. As NW so ably showed, With that scrawny neck, Nessy doesn't stand a chance, and I don't see that tiny head inflicting any serious bites either, especially not on something that can reputedly walk away from high-caliber weapons fire.

• Like 2

What the? ....................... what? ............... WHAT?????????

Despite Bigfoots rock throwing and tool making ability (reminds me of Captain Kirk against a giant alien foe), I have to go with....

The Highlander, The Thunder from the North, The Scottish Scalper, The Crypto King, The Serpent with the Slap, The Death from the Deep, The Celtic Killer from the Loch of Death, Nessssssssssssie the Loch Ness Monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssterrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

and I will probably stick with Nessie until Mokele enters the ring...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

NESSIE!!!!!!!!!!

She posseses the heart and soul of a warrior poet!

• Like 2

Nessie. She keeps the pimp flipper strong, and ain't afraid to use it.

Man....I'm gonna have to go through and tally the votes on this one. I will leave the thread open for another 7 hours or so - til 12am Central time. I'll be checking back.

I personally would put my vote behind bigfoot. Intelligence beats brute strength most days. I think he could probably find a way to lure Nessie on land where she's at a disadvantage and then crush her skull with a rock or log or some such tool. I say bigfoot, but we'll let the vote count decide. One vote per member (unless you are changing your vote).

I love that you guys are having fun with this. Nice. Its fun.

• Like 2

No way, I say Nessie. Nessie just won out over another critter that had human intelligence and usable thumbs. What does Bigfoot have over mermaids as far as a Nessie battle goes? Nothing. A major negative- mermaids can usually be on land and water. Get Bigfoot in the water, and he drowns.

That said.. I think Nessie vs Mothman lame. I would much rather see a Bigfoot vs Mothman match.

No way, I say Nessie. Nessie just won out over another critter that had human intelligence and usable thumbs. What does Bigfoot have over mermaids as far as a Nessie battle goes? Nothing. A major negative- mermaids can usually be on land and water. Get Bigfoot in the water, and he drowns.

That said.. I think Nessie vs Mothman lame. I would much rather see a Bigfoot vs Mothman match.

I can't tally unless you give a clear vote :) and as a point of reference - since there is no actual evidence about bigfoot's abilities regarding swimming - who's to say he can't swim? Most animals can...And it doesn't have to be mothman next - he was just the next one mentioned in the previous thread. Anyone got a better suggestion for which cryptid should take on the winner?

It just dawned on me that these threads got moved. Somebody must have complained about people having fun in Crypto-land. hahahaha :lol: The funny part is that the deathmatch threads are every bit as factual as any other discussion ever held in the crypto section, considering that there is a general dearth of actual facts regarding cryptids anyway.

I can't tally unless you give a clear vote :) and as a point of reference - since there is no actual evidence about bigfoot's abilities regarding swimming - who's to say he can't swim? Most animals can...And it doesn't have to be mothman next - he was just the next one mentioned in the previous thread. Anyone got a better suggestion for which cryptid should take on the winner?

Damn fine point.. I don't think there is much on Bigfoot in the water.. Dang you orange and your logic!!!

Pttht, my clear vote is Nessie anyway since Nessie kicked a mermaids butt for the next round.

As alternative suggestions... Griffins, Bray and Jefferson beasts, and perhaps an old fashioned fire critter like salamanders or phoenix? Or ooohh, axeman people. You know, those ghosts that have particular bridges or cemeteries that they like to swing blade over. Those aren't wee folk like trolls, but ghosts in their own right. Bloody Mary, Candyman, and other call through the mirror persons.