Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man at cinema shoots self in buttocks

Saru

A man attending a Nevada screening of The Bourne Legacy managed to shoot himself during the film.

A 56-year-old man who shot himself in the buttocks when his gun fell from his pocket at a US cinema could be charged by police.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Like 3

It takes an a-hole to make an a-hole... an extra a-hole, in this case.

:)

I feel kinda sorry for him though, cos he's NEVER going to lose the title of "The guy who shot himself in the a**". On a plus note, he joins a noble band of brothers who have discharged their weapon accidently in a movie theatre. *chuckles*

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 5

And once again we have the evidence: Guns make you safer!

• Like 9

I'm just glad he didn't shoot up the cinema cause the first thing I though when reading the title was "oh god not again".

• Like 6

I don't know if I'll be going to a theater anytime in the near future. This is turning into a fad. Everyone's packing.

• Like 8

What surprises me is that Nevada has had enough of a problem with guns discharging in a theatre that they had to make a law against it. Just a misdemeanor though, at least he didn't have a joint on him or he would be locked up right now. Drugs are worse than discharging a gun in a theatre, at least in Nevada. Americans sure have their laws straight.

• Like 5

IDIOT!!!!!! Why do people carry thier guns around? Are they really that afraid????? Does it make them feel tough? I mean really, how often do you get in a situation where you wish you had your pistol with you?

I don't own a gun but my father does. He takes it with him when he's riding quads out in the middle of nowhere or fishing, or camping or some other time when it's resonable to assume you may have to take full responsibility for your own safety, but a movie theater???????

IDIOT!

• Like 4

Maybe Christian Bale will visit his buttox in the hospital.

• Like 1

I wonder if they sell Magnum ice creams at their cinema ?

• Like 4

In my country, this man would get the Death Penalty for his actions.

The death penalty for being stupid? ha ha harsh..

• Like 7

Wow, what an irresponsible fool... Takes a loaded gun into public, apparently does not have the safety on, nor is the gun properly holstered. People like that give all gun owners a bad name.

• Like 1

The death penalty for being stupid? ha ha harsh..

The death penalty for a civilian owning a firearm or using it.

Edited by Ashiene

Why was he caring a gun with a round in the chamber? Was the safety on? That is was the A55wipe gets. Get a holster dumba55.

• Like 1

IDIOT!!!!!! Why do people carry thier guns around? Are they really that afraid????? Does it make them feel tough? I mean really, how often do you get in a situation where you wish you had your pistol with you?

I don't own a gun but my father does. He takes it with him when he's riding quads out in the middle of nowhere or fishing, or camping or some other time when it's resonable to assume you may have to take full responsibility for your own safety, but a movie theater???????

IDIOT!

He would have been useful at the previous cinema massacre though, wouldn't he? Maybe that was the thinking behind taking his gun with him?

These sorts of things always come out in the end....

*groan*

• Like 1

The death penalty for a civilian owning a firearm or using it.

Harsh for just owning one...