Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man at cinema shoots self in buttocks

Saru

This reminds me of a Police officer in my hometown who managed to shoot himself in the butt while getting into his cruiser. He never lived it down either. I think they called him "lefty" for awhile, not sure why... :w00t:

And the general who shot himself sticking the Colt .45 in his belt.. oh no, that was a different story, the Army uses Berettas since then.... :devil:

Well if he didn't before he certainly has two brown eyes now. :tu:

Everyone has the Right to REAR Arms, Oops I mean BEAR Arms!!!

****LO freakin L*****

The End is Near!

• Like 1

Bet his fellow cinema goers weren't amused (at first).

You gotta wonder how many folk needed a change of pants and it's lucky no one had a heartache.

Edited by libstaK

I can't really say that I blame him for bringing a handgun with him to a theatre, especially after the fiasco in Denver.

• Like 2

I can't really say that I blame him for bringing a handgun with him to a theatre, especially after the fiasco in Denver.

I felt the same after this incident....

"A naked man wielding a 3 ft (91 cm) Samurai sword burst into St Andrew's Roman Catholic church in Thornton Heath, Croydon, during Sunday Mass.The man indiscriminately attacked parishioners - injuring four of them critically - before he was overpowered by members of the congregation."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/november/28/newsid_2527000/2527805.stm

..unfortunately my fellow parishioners at our local Church objected to me singing "How Great Thou Art" with a Samurai sword strapped to my back. They felt "uncomfortable", for some reason. Pfft.

• Like 1

Plaxico Burress would be proud of this fella. :D

• Like 1