Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time twins

UM-Bot

Peter Fotis Kapnistos: Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg looks like a painting of Philip IV, king of Spain and Portugal in the 1600s. Hollywood star Nicolas Cage bears a striking resemblance to an amazing 140-year-old photo of a man believed to have lived in Tennessee at the time of the American Civil War. In folklore, a doppelganger or “double walker” is the psychic double of a living person. Is it perhaps an indication of cloaked time travel, reincarnation, or just a matching coincidence?

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mentalcase

• SteveBronfman

• UM-Bot

• Babe Ruth

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reincarnation seems to be a reality. 60 Minutes covered one particular case of a young man sometime last year. So too, and mentioned in the 60 Minutes piece, the University of Virginia keeps many files of cases that seem to suggest reincarnation.

Very interesting article. Some really original ideas.

There seem to be only a limited number of human "archetypes."

On a personal note been told at least 50 times I look like someone else. Half of them say one specific actor but the other half someone the know personally. Could the latter all be referring to the same individual? Unlikely. Therefore I must conclude I look like many other people.

I've also noticed many Indian (from India not Native American) individuals who look like a darker pigmented version of a European-origin person I know. Could this be shared Indo-European ancestry/DNA? Could this just be that there's not that many versions of people?

In William Gibson novels he predicts that we will know longer need a identity-kit to identify a criminal we'll just tell the police which celebrity the criminal looks like.

Edited by SteveBronfman

On second thoughts...had a look at Ed Chiarini's website, the guys like King of the nutcases.

Also, why would Nazi's help Israel? There were still Nazi "refugees" living in Syria and Egypt advising their armies against Israel in '67. Makes no sense.

Also, why would Nazi's help Israel? There were still Nazi "refugees" living in Syria and Egypt advising their armies against Israel in '67. Makes no sense.

A couple of reasons actually - putting them all in one place makes it easier to "deal" with, or (less ominously) perhaps it's back to the pre-Hitlerean Nazi idea that "as long as they're not here in Germany" would suffice for the "undesirables".

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't meet anyone who is time or a date twin. But I have a friend who found out that she and Marie Antoinette share a rising sign and an accendant sign. Though unlike poor Marie she still has her head. And like Marie she also has 4 children.

I've been told by numerous people that I look like Kevin Bacon. What do you guys think?

I've also been compared to Mathew Lillard and a much younger Dennis Quaid.

post-152-0-69487300-1347327430_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mentalcase

Wow I killed this topic!! Someone answer my post, do I look like Mr. Bacon? :)